PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CutePets

Location Italy

Assistenza straordinaria, ringrazio ancora Léa, mi ha aiutato in ogni dubbio e difficoltà che ho riscontrato con pagefly

May 10, 2022

Oh I've read your feedback and feel like I am the happiest person in the world

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Léa | PageFly Team

Gamer Gadgets

Location Denmark

Fantastisk app med et fantastisk support! Man kan sagtens, som alle andre komplicerede apps, have en lidt svær start, mens man prøver at komme ind i det. Men der findes masser af videoer, der kan hjælpe én, men det er supporten, der overrasker, for de hjælper gerne med alle ens problemer, der har relation til PageFly. De løste mit problem (Indkøbskurven ville ikke opdatere automatisk, når man lagde en vare fra de sider, der er bygget med PageFly) meget hurtigt og var meget høflige alle sammen.

May 10, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Canyon Motorcycles

I was introduced to Shopify by necessity. I'm really not a big fan TBH. You can't update themes like Wordpress without rebuilding (so said my theme builder). It's expensive with all the apps etc. and their customer support is friendly but ineffectual for my needs. I took over this site from a previous webmaster who made a mess of things. I had to find a bolt-on solution that made sense as the theme interface and capabilities were limited. In comes in Pagefly. It had the best reviews and was pretty intuitive. I built the first page with the free version to see how I'd like it. I was able to get a complex page done to my client's liking in a platform I was not familiar with. We purchased the plugin and continued on. I generally like the app and was able to dig in pretty quickly. It translates great on mobile. The customer service is quick and pleasant. My general criticisms are as follows (and honestly there could be workarounds that I'm a unfamiliar with, so take this with a grain of salt): 1. I wish I could organize the media library. It quickly becomes a confusing image dump after a bit. Maybe create an add a folder option 2. Saving sections does not mean they are global. You still have to edit one at a time if anything changes. 3. I've used up my allotted 30 Regular pages and need more. If I save as a collections or product page, I don't have the freedom to change the permalink, so it defaults to a Shopify page that I don't want. I'd like to be able to pick and choose between how many page types I want within the plan. To upgrade would be an unacceptable jump in expense for my client. 4. The interface gets buggy after extended use. It can get slow and glitchy or stuck when working down below the fold to where I can't properly edit the section. When this happens, I have to scroll up and click the top section to reset the editor. This is a real time suck. I'm a designer first and a web builder second, so I say this with that caveat in mind. Overall the app is helpful and certainly better than what Shopify offers. I hope they continue to improve and make the user experience something more like an Elementor, which performs almost like an Adobe product.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, it’s really detailed and helpful for us. I spent a lot of time reading and noting down all feedback you mentioned in your review from the Image Manager and the app interface.

All your recommendations and suggestions were noted down and our team will take the time to review them to improve our app.

Regarding the saved sections, we did update and they are now the global sections and you can use them everywhere. More detail here: https://help.pagefly.io/manual/saved-section-global-section/

In your review, you also mentioned the pricing plan, we also updated our pricing plan that calculates on slots. You can read more here: https://pagefly.io/blogs/shopify/pagefly-new-pricing-plans

We really appreciate your feedback and we are so happy to receive more and more to make PageFly better.

Thank you for your trust!

franca tienda online

Location Colombia

usé la aplicacionpara la construccion de un apagina de producto y me ha parecido genial, segura compraré la suscripcion

May 10, 2022

En PageFly siempre queremos que nuestro cliente esté totalmente satisfecho con lo que está construyendo, hacemos todo lo posible para lograrlo, muchas gracias por compartir este comentario con la comunidad.

Ángel - Equipo PageFly

WryWry

Location France

What you can do with this is just beyond your imagination , i recommend at least to try ! it's free and they have an awesome customer support ( Ty Angel <3 )

May 10, 2022

At PageFly we always want our clients to be totally satisfied with what they are building, and we do our best to achieve it, thank you very much for sharing this comment with the community.

Angel - PageFly Team

Shinncare

Location Belgium

The whole team was super helpful and kind. They gave support right away after my request and helped me to solve my issue : )
Thanks Pagefly

May 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need help. Cheers!

Randy | PageFly Team

Proud Parronts

Awesome app with awesome support! They responded quickly and just did come magic to fix the issue. Thank you!

May 10, 2022

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

ledomlamp

Location China

so easy to use and I can get anything I want by using this app. it's great app and I will use it forever

May 10, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We always want to assist and help our customers.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Angel - PageFly Team

Sydney Home Centre

Location Australia

The app has amazing flexibility to create the exact landing page I needed. The excellent support helped me with all my issues in a timely manner.

May 11, 2022

Hi Jake,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am happy that our team could be able to assist you with the issue.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

Lotus Energy

I love the ease of using Page Fly! Their customer service assistance is extremely fast and efficient, which makes making updates to my site stress free!

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

We do our best to make our customers comfortable all the time. Leave us a message every time you need help, we always are there.

Have a wonderful day!