PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2011 reviews

131 - 140 of 2011 reviews

Mayari Cosmetics

the app is very easy to use as compared to other page builder apps i have tried. and the support is awesome... very fast replies and very efficient, they are very helpful and solved my issue quickly (even on holidays). Kate fixed my issue very quickly. Highly recommended app

Zanimalia

He knew the answer to everything. I am amazed. I do wish there was a phone chat option, however, it was helpful to receive links, videos, screen shots to assist with page editing. Thanks again.

Inovare Life

Very good, better service and tool.
It has several design options and is very complete, 100% quality service, answer and solve everything very quickly.

Amigo John

Excelente, atendimento de ótima qualidade, técnicos atenciosos e dispostos a nos ajudar no que for preciso! Super recomendo a Pagefly.

Zappy's Auto Washes

Paula is amazing! I needed help with my page when creating it and she told me exactly how to fix it and even did some of it for me! I definitely recommend this app!

Kassiopeia Boheme

Great app and awesome service! It is a must have for any shopify store. As any other app there is a little learning curve to know all the basic tricks.

Harbor House Inn x Minoan Experience

great customer service, allows much greater flexibility than native shopify and allows me to create more in-depth pages

MERNA MAITA

Great features, but what makes them stand out is their excellent support. Always get fast, personalized help when I need it!

Grain & Frame

I have received some great customer service from both Shagar and Touqir, they have helped me align my pages correctly and I would definitely recommend the app as a WYSIWYG Editor on Shopify.

InnovaQueen

Very good application, the support service is excellent, it helped me in everything I needed, congratulations!