PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Lunaleva

Great app! The app is easy to use and you distinguish yourself from other stores with a custom made homepage and product page. The customer support is outstanding! They are very helpful and friendly when you have questions.

September 27, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Adrian! We work hard to support you, and we’re happy to hear we hit your expectations with the app.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Sorus Puzzles

I had a technical issue with the page width displayed in mobile view. Randy assisted me on the Pagefly messenger and quickly fixed the issue that I was having. Great service and saved me tons of time!

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback about our service, and for your patience with us. I am happy that I was able to help you in a timely manner. if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll all be happy to help you.

Randy | PageFly team

5PERCENTFIT

Good quality customer service. I always get helped from them. Really nice and fast. Highly recommended the app

September 27, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
It makes me very happy to know that you're happy with our support.
Please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any assistance.
I hope you keep enjoying the app, and wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

NikkiMade

I use PageFly for both my online shops, any time I've had an issue they are right on top of it. Customer service is really great, fast & efficient!

September 27, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

RED STRINGS & CO.™

i would love to give 10 stars because its that easy to use for the apps, brings the normal theme to next level and customer service is extremely great, never gets tired to help me out any time 24/7, this is really 24/7 within few mins you get replied. By the way im still at free plan and i still get A service. Keep up your great work Team.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mohamed. We are grateful for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Viela Da Mulher

otimo app, me ajudou muito aumentar minha conversção, recomendo muito a todos que utilizem e o suporte deles é execelente

Hey Joao,

We are really happy to learn your conversion rate has improved!! That is what we aim to!! Thank you so much for sharing that with us!
Really appreciated it. Remember that when you need more help you can just drop us a message on the live chat.

Looking forward to talking to you on live chat again,

YumBasket

This app helped me a lot in building a nice customized homepage for my store. They also provide really great customer service if you are stuck somewhere.

Hey Suyash!!

Thank you so much for your words. Our developers keep working hard to make the app a tool to make everything in regards to building a page easy! I am happy to see that you find it that way!!
We, supporters, are happy to help people and guide them through our app.
And we are always available whenever you need help, too!

Looking forward to talking to you on the live chat again,

BeyondPawsCo

Actually insane how useful this is, had such an amazing time using the live chat feature. The person who attended me was so useful.

Hey there,

thank you so much for sparing time to share your words with the community.
I also had an amazing time while supporting you through live chat! Happy and loving to having you around!! Remember that we are just there, close, and we can help at any time you need help as we are available 24/7.

Looking forward to talking to you on the live chat again,

Hottera

Great app for making a product or home pages from scratch. Also, customer support is great and will solve any problem for you if it happens

September 27, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your PageFly experience with our community! We are very happy to hear that you have developed your page with satisfaction! We are available to help when you need it.

Paula - PageFly Team

Ellie Rose Store

The app is quite easy to use. Everyone I spoke with, from PageFly, provides excellent customer service and took the time to answer all of my questions

September 27, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
We're really happy to know that you're enjoying our product, and are happy with our service.
If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team