PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

E-tiquets

Location Netherlands

Door deze app is het veel makkelijker om je website te stylen. Naast dat het voor iedereen gebruiksvriendelijk is, heeft PageFly een hele goede servicedesk. Je wordt gelijk geholpen en ze denken met alles mee. Ik raad 1000% aan.

Hallo daar

Bedankt voor de liefdevolle woorden die je hebt gedeeld, en bedankt dat je het beste deel van PageFly bent.

Als u vragen of opmerkingen heeft, kunt u ons een bericht sturen in het Live Chat-venster. We staan altijd klaar om je te helpen!

Maak er een mooie dag van, en doe voorzichtig!

Hartelijke groeten
Hamza | PageFly

HEVO TECH

Sometimes I think it's buggy, for example, I have to refresh the editor page to get the actual content that will be published. That means what I see in the editor is not the same thing as what really recorded by their server. It happens at times, especially when you are inactive on your editor page. I took a long time to find out about this cause. Hope they can improve the performance or fix this issue. But overall, this app works fine with Shopify and the Pipeline theme I purchased. I tried another similar tool, but it doesn't allow me to use the default elements in Shopify, like the product elements. Page fly does support. And it's easy to get versed on it when you know some front-end programming rudiments. It's smooth and faster than coding by yourself when you are a programming noob. It works better than the other similar tools on the market in my opinion. Another thing worth to be noted is, their support is responsive and helps to solve problems every time. Gook job. Keep on doing it. The last but not least thing I want to tell the newcomers is don't remove the page fly asset. Don't!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best Regards,
Hamza | PageFly Team

grounded people

Amazing and fast customer service by Orange and Angel. They helped me in a timely manner and with professionalism! Would highly recommend this app!

October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely words. We always aim to bring great experiences to customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always willing to assist you.

Orange - PageFly Team

New Home Co-Broker Academy LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used Shopify experts for seven years for various needs. PageFly is without question the most responsive. I am a one-man store owner with few technical skills. Recently, my site was down for the first time, due to something I did. PageFly showed up without being asked, and within minutes had my store back in business and did not charge for the service. i
If you are a small business owner on Shopify, you need to check out page fly.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt feedback on our app and support. We are very grateful for your kind words, so we will keep on improving our app and support day by day to make sure you have the best experience with us.

Thank you for choosing PageFly and hope you will have a successful business.

Best regards,
Candy | PageFly Team

KrimiGames

Location Germany

Extremly helpful Customer Support - Great App! I can recommend using this App for beautiful Landingpages.

October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

HelloMynt

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

It works very well, I like it very much, and the customer service is very good, even if it is very late they will solve your problems in a timely manner.

October 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am so happy that you found PageFly helpful for you.

We always aim for customer satisfaction so we have been improving our app and support everyday to serve you better.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

YOZE

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

It's been 2 years now that we are on PageFly (yoze.fr). I've seen its evolution, its changes, its improvements and I can tell you that it's one of the best applications there is on Shopify ! Go for it with your eyes closed. I had many times issues with them, but we always succeeded in finding a solution because the support... is of a rare quality ! Present, responsive, friendly and finally a support that really solves your problems! I don't forget the technical service who do a great job and I thank them for that. Simple, fast and efficient.

October 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

It's our honor to be part of the help for you. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

Katty - PageFly Team

Orion Tienda

Location Spain

Buena aplicacion y muy buen soporte. Te permite crear paginas unicas y diferentes a la competencia.

October 28, 2022

Muchas gracias Lluc <3 Tu generosa reseña es una gran motivación para mí y para el equipo para mejorar. Es un placer ayudarlo a lo largo de su viaje con PageFly.

Tenga la seguridad de que haremos todo lo posible para ser un mejor asistente para usted todos los días 💪

¡Que tengas un maravilloso día por delante!

Cara - PageFly

earbudeey

i love this app and i love all of the 24hr assistance . i recommend this app my website looks so cool.

Hi Bryant,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that I was able to optimize your page on mobile devices. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

nakama-knives

Location Netherlands

Such a great app with many possibilities. The customer service is kind, fast and very helpful. Big thanks to Sun for the recent tweaks she did for me!

Hi Eddie,

Thank you so much for your kind words on our app and support quality. I'm truly happy when you are satisfied, so rest assured that we will always try our best to support you anytime you need help.

Cheers,