4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that enables the creation of responsive and visually appealing pages. They value its advanced SEO tools, customizable templates, and drag-and-drop functionality. The app's exceptional customer support and mobile responsiveness are highly praised. Merchants also commend its affordability and continuous updates for improvement. It's recommended for enhancing Shopify stores, regardless of technical skills.

February 15, 2024

Chinonso is so helpful! Great dev tool for shopify and great customer service, always there to help me solve little bugs or questions

Olive Branch Growth
11 months using the app
PageFly replied February 18, 2024

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Chinonso | PageFly Team

February 27, 2024

Simple and beautiful!
Highly recommended :)
It will save you time and money hiring developers

PeeOnMe
4 months using the app
PageFly replied February 29, 2024

Thanks for your precious comment, We would like to hear back from you for a warm chat or regarding any issues.

Thanks once again!

Kane - PageFly Team

April 10, 2024

I was a bit confused at first (new to building webpages), but support walked me through it. I appreciate the step by step instructions and the video tutorials they provide. Customer support is a huge help and got everything running for us.

TipsyTabs™
28 days using the app
PageFly replied April 14, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-star review! Your kind words have truly made my day, and I'm thrilled to hear that I was able to meet your expectations.

It's always a pleasure to assist you, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Wishing you continued success with your store, and thank you again for choosing PageFly.

Best regards,
Liam | PageFly Team

January 4, 2024

Had a fantastic review with Kate Nguyen. Initially, I felt nervous going on chat when the prompt came up to get feedback on my page. However, after she provided thorough feedback and provided me with tips as well as a guide on how to improve my page i felt less anxious. I feel its important for other applications to provide this type of feedback to clients as it goes a long way in boosting their confidence and provides the renewed hope that the app is after their success. Thank you so so much Kate. You made my day and also made me feel my efforts so far have not been in vein. You sure will see my final work done after working on the feedbacks you provided. You are awesome!

Baytok
4 months using the app
PageFly replied January 8, 2024

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled to hear your experience with me and the PageFly app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and knowing that we made a positive impact on your day makes our work all the more rewarding.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. It's valuable to us as we continuously strive to improve our service and provide the best possible experience for our customers.

Thank you again for choosing PageFly! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sincerely,
Kate | PageFly Team

March 8, 2024

The PageFly customer support person I had was named Chris and he was exceptionally helpful and very friendly! I am extremely grateful for everything he did and he sent me a video showing me how he did it! I won't hesitate to reach out for assistance if I need any further help after this experience! Thank you Chris!

RadianceWrap
24 days using the app
PageFly replied March 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your compliment on our app and service.

I am happy to know you have a positive experience with PageFly. In case of any question, feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Have a great day ahead!

Best,
Chris | PageFly Team

March 2, 2024

great app what makes your site look very professional and good customer service (24/7)

the customer service here is not like others, they really know everything, if you do not know how to fix something you have the answer in 2 min.

Sarah Jeans
Netherlands
11 days using the app
PageFly replied March 6, 2024

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your thoughts. We value your opinions greatly and are dedicated to making PageFly even better.

Kindly do not hesitate to get in touch with us in the case that any issues arise. We are available to assist you at any moment!

I'm wishing you an amazing day!

Greetings,
Syed Azim | PageFly Team

February 27, 2024

We use page fly for 4 sites and it is a great product with great customer service.

Sustainable Supply
Almost 4 years using the app
PageFly replied February 29, 2024

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for leaving a review on the Shopify app store for us! Your feedback helps us a lot to make our app even better.

We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying PageFly! If you ever need a hand or have ideas on how we can level up, just hit us up. We're here to make your life easier!

Thanks again for being awesome and for being part of our journey. Cheers to many more wins together!

Thank you!

Paula - PageFly Team

February 19, 2024

It was my first experience with such friendly and amazing team support, especially thanks to Sophie, She gave me brilliant information, I didn't know a lot of things before, Sophie gave me advice about my store as an expert. The APP is easy to use and has a lot of functions. Great job!!!

Crystal Crafts
Uzbekistan
18 days using the app
PageFly replied February 21, 2024

Hi There,

Wow, your 5-star review on the Shopify App Store has us all smiling from ear to ear! You've truly brightened our day.

Knowing our app hit the mark for you is incredibly rewarding. We're here to ensure you get the most out of it, so if you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're always eager to listen and help.

We're looking forward to bringing you even more great features in the future.

Warmest regards,
Sophie | PageFly Team

Edited March 12, 2024

It's an excellent app with user-friendly interface, and customer service takes care of everything instantly as soon as you make a request.

Brillara
Türkiye
2 months using the app
February 11, 2024

It's awesome that they offer one free page build (especially if you have a one product store). I had to ask support for assistance and they were quick and efficient in helping me out! :)

Infinite Tulips
About 2 months using the app
PageFly replied February 15, 2024

Thank you very much for your feedback. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Have a magical day!