PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

PrimeBack

Great app, great support _________________________________________________________________________________

April 22, 2021

I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service. It’s all our pleasure to assist you to the fullest - you deserve the best from us! Thank you for giving us the chance to help you and your business.

We always want to help you more - should there be any problems arise, please don’t hesitate to contact us via Live Chat. Our support team is here at your service 24/7!

RanchToSea

It was a great experienced with the Developer named Shagar! So nice to meet you! Hope you will do a good job in PageFly

April 22, 2021

Thanks for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues. Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Shagar - PageFly Team

ShopBabyMini

PageFly is a great app but what impresses me is the OUTSTANDING customer support day in day out. Always very fast, polite and helpful which is why I wouldn't switch to any other competitors' app. Thank you.

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your choice and belief in PageFly!

We are all filled with happiness after receiving your kind words - you’ve just made our day! It’s our promise to continuously improve our app and service quality so as to meet your higher expectations.

We value your trust in us, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any problems. Our team stands by you anytime you need us!

YRYM HT

I'm totally new to the app .Their live chat and tutorial videos and articles helped me a lot.Thanks!

April 22, 2021

Thank you a lot for your rocking review. I'm really grateful for it and it is our much-needed dose of motivation so that we can build on our support quality and strive to be more helpful to our customers.

Phuc - PageFly Team

The Skincare Box

I've been using PageFly for some time and I think that it is fantastic and I would absolutely recommend using them as a page builder. But, if you stuck between choosing between another app and PageFly I would recommend this app for customer service alone. I had an issue with some coding that needed to be inserted on a page and I have zero coding knowledge. I was frazzled and a little frustrated, but, Angel helped me even taking time to film a short video on how I needed to do this. The care and time he took was incredible and the customer service alone will keep me with PageFly for a long time + the app works amazing and really gets the job done!

April 22, 2021

Every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working hard, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Landa Design

They have probably the best customer service I've ever experienced before! Randy, from PageFly, solved some problems I had within just some minutes!

Foodsmart

support is 11/10! angel helped me through some issues and even sent me videos to help me out, they are great

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day.

ca.SmartHalo

A really intuitive page builder that helps design great pages. There are a few quirks here and there, but their customer support is super responsive and really help with any issues so it's not a big deal.

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

Mutterly Fabulous

After a few mishaps we decided to "chat with an agent" - we were put through to Angel whose guidance and help was invaluable. Angel clearly explained where we had gone wrong, and explained how we should build the pages going forward. He was thorough, extremely polite and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Angel.

April 22, 2021

What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Best Quality Ecom

Estou usando e me parece tudo muito intuitivo, estou gostando bastante, a única vez que precisei ser atendido pelo suporte eles foram muito atenciosos e resolveram o problema.

April 22, 2021

Obrigado por compartilhar seu tempo com a comunidade do Shopify. O que você pensa de nós é muito importante e todos os dias trabalhamos para melhorar e oferecer o melhor serviço para você.

Sinta-se à vontade para deixar mensagens no chat ao vivo se tiver mais perguntas

Angel