PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Moritz-tlv

I had a technical problem with the cart drawer. The support team solved this problem in a very efficient and friendly manner. I highly recommend!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for being so patient with us in resolving your issue and for sharing your feedback towards our services. If you need anything, please let us know. We'll do our absolute best to assist you.

Randy | PageFly Team

bnmulti

Best app to built a website , the technical support is amazing ! I created 4 website , under Shopify plus and standard plan . Is compatible with a lot others service such recharge this is my favourite thing !

October 29, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Verny Christine

I was a bit lost, but thankfully, Touqir assist me, he was so helpful, competent, patient and nice:)

Hi Kahina,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for our every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

King Of Weighted Shop

I needed support to finally put a FAQ page online. The support team responded within a few minutes in the chat and found the solution in less than 30 minutes. Thank you, that is very good customer service.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. It's our pleasure to help you solve the issue so please contact us whenever you need help, we will be right here for you.

Best wishes to you,

Zee | PageFly Team

PAWINCI

The settings and the possibilities are huge. The support was really awesome and helped me a lot wherever I didn't know what to do.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

I feel so happy that I could be able to assist to help you to fix the issues with our app. We know that our app needs to be improved more to make it more friendly and easy to use.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions and recommendations.

Have a great day!
Cookie - PageFly Team

Faetton

muiot bom recomendo o app é otimo e a atencao que eles dao é 10. Muito bom pena que no plano gratis so da para criar uma landing page mas fora isso eu recomendo

Hi Tales,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I am really happy that I was able to fix your product page issue. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

The Haut Company

This app is amazing. It does more that you could imagine and in fact it does even more than that if you have the creativity! The support team are really lovely and totally "ON IT" so dont have any worries. Yes you might think that to pay every month a heavy price is alot, but what you get back from this and ultimatley the increase in conversions because of a good product, is invaluable.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! It's our honor to have such a lovely customer like you in PageFly family. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service so we can meet your expectations everyday!

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat for instant support ;)

Maru | PageFly team

Doctor's Recipes

Amazing customer service! Solved my problems real quick and professionally. I like the fact that they have 24/7 customers service so whenever I need I can have someone to reach out to

October 26, 2021

We are constantly growing, your comment is very valuable since it indicates that we are on the right track, we will continue working hard to provide you with the best service. thanks for taking the time and writing to us.

Angel | PageFly team

Cremeio

The customer service team is so helpful! They helped me fix every problem I had! Great experience using this APP!

Hey Yi!!

Thank you so much for sharing your words with everyone here at Shopify.
We are truly happy to read you are having a great experience with our app.
If you need more help just let us know!

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Pasis | Handmade Luxury Shoes | Online Exclusive Designs | Pasis US

Muhteşem destek var.Gerçekten de 7/24 destek veriyorlar ilgililer.Şablonları güzel ve sürükle bırak yapılarak kolayca tasarım yapılıyor.

October 26, 2021

Geri bildiriminiz için teşekkür ederiz, bizimle iyi bir deneyim yaşamanıza sevindim. Sizi yakında tekrar görmeyi umuyoruz, daha fazla yardıma ihtiyacınız olursa lütfen istediğiniz zaman bizimle iletişime geçmekten çekinmeyin.

Angel | PageFly