PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Légendaire By Blaire

I used this app to design my homepage they did a great job at fixing any issues and answering questions that I had

June 28, 2021

Hi, thank you a lot for your review. I am so happy that we could fix the issues for you and you are satisfied with all we did for you.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3

lollaland

I've been using page builder to build landing pages for Facebook ads. Our conversion rates have increased from just below 3% to just above 5%. Their newest update and the customer support has been excellent. The interface is super easy to use and has way more preset options than the previous version. Awesome product! Highly Recommended.

June 28, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

CoolCats

Endnu en gang blev mit problem løst med den bedste og mest venlige support jeg kunne forestille mig.

June 28, 2021

Vi arbejder hårdt hver dag for at give dig den bedste service, for os er det meget vigtigt, at du kan oprette de smukkeste sider på den enkleste måde. Hver gang vi læser, at vi gør det godt, opfordrer vi os selv til at fortsætte med at arbejde tak for dine ord: D
Fortæl os venligst, hvis du har brug for hjælp.

BORUiT

This app is a killer. I love it. I was able to create beautiful and responsive pages without doing any coding. Customer Supports are insanely helpful as well.

June 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you have any further questions. I wish you have a great day!

Angel | PageFly Team

Dressed To Deliver

Excellent customer service and great app! Does everything I need it to do Thank you very much for this app!

June 28, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D

Please let us know if you need help.

Luev Store

Without a doubt the best app with the best service in the world, always fast, attentive and efficient. thank youuuu

June 28, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day.

Grace of Design

Pagefly is easy to use to create beautiful custom pages for your website. I love my theme but not the about us and contact pages that come with it. I used Pagefly to create more appealing pages that fit my theme. Also, I offer services in addition to the products in my ecom store. I was able to create an awesome services page and embed my contact form directly into the page no crazy IT/coding knowledge required. Had a few issues along the way and every time I contacted customer services, they were prompt to reply, friendly and resolved my issues in my chat session. I definitely recommend the app, well worth it!

June 28, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Angel | PageFly Team

Techlok Solutions

I used the PageFly app to help me build my storefront for our product launch. Initially, I was having issues with it, but their chat technicians have helped me fix that. MUCH appreciated. The UX for just launching the PageFly app off the page seemed counter-intuitive to me, but they explained that I just had to initially launch the whole app first and then proceed, which makes a lot of sense. I tried that, and it's worked like a charm ever since.

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our community and your generous review, Heather! It was very nice of you. We will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you need something you can count on us, we hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly!

Megan from PageFly Team

Funny Squared

We have built several pages with Pagefly so far, and they are all very good, both mobile and PC and the adaption is very strong. During the process of building, I will encounter some problems and the technical staff of Pagefly is always online, they are very careful to answer and help me deal with the problems very well, thank them very much.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Cat School

The best app on Shopify. PageFly makes it easy to customize your Shopify site. The best part is the support - it's 24/7; someone is always there to help. They have lots of tutorials and will make you personalized loom videos if you need more guidance.

June 25, 2021

Hey Julie!!

Thank you so much for your words.

We all at PageFly do really appreciate your words and make us happy to learn that you like our app and are enjoying our service along with our loom videos, 😀

Again, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words for us ♥
Remember that we are available 24/7 and always ready to help you, we are just one click away 😀

Wishing you the best,
and looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Cristian, from PageFly Support