PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bible Paintshop

Amazing app! Having a blast creating exactly what I wanted for my site! And for the first time, I got priority crawl from the Google Search Console because my pages were deemed mobile friendly! I use paid themes and they say they’re responsive, but they’re not great. This offers superior customization and control over your store! Highly recommend! There are so many options and I’m learning more daily! Building your site can be fun, not stressful! I do wish when working from a tablet on pages I could drag and drop. But, not a huge issue as I can still edit my pages and content. Just can’t add and move things around on a mobile browser. And that’s me being nit picky. It’s literally the only thing I could find about this app that wasn’t amazing! Pricing is fair! I upgraded and will likely upgrade again! Thank you so much for giving designers who have no coding ability the chance to create a beautiful website!

April 27, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Blankea

the app lets you develop next-level pages and the support is awesome to help you reach forward and solve any issues you encounter. I'd fully recommend this app

April 27, 2022

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.

Have a great day ahead

Drake - PageFly Development Team

WellNeededGoods™

Great customer service and response time. If you need help they are always available. It also makes my site look great

April 27, 2022

I am so happy that I could be able to help you with the issue in app.

We will try more to improve PageFly and service to serve you better.

Let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

openstudioshop.ca

Great customer service and technical help! Kind, efficient and very understanding. Ask for Cristian, if you can, he was super helpful.

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your kind words towards our team.
It is our great gratitude to be able to help you and for having you onboard!
If you further help is needed just let us know, if I am online will be a pleasure to assist you again.

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Moonlight lady

I use this App because it is much different, easy to use, and functional. Support is always there for me! Perfect!

Hi Selma,

Thank you so much for your generous review, I am really glad that I was able to help you with your Gif issue. Your Feedback really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Daily Menu

This app gives you a lot of freedom to do what you want and the support is also there for you. Would really recommand this to make secondary pages. Only make sure its optimized for speed, especially the pictures.

April 27, 2022

Hi, thank you for writing these words to us, they motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better service.

Angel, PageFly Team

LifeOntheGo365

I had some unique customization code in the background of my theme, when I tried to publish a new PageFly product page, the code in my theme was causing all sorts of problems. I can't thank Angel from Page fly enough for helping me fix the problem. Everything is working great now!

April 27, 2022

Thank you. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with PageFly. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
Please let us know if you need any help.

Angel - PageFly Team

Cumfylids

So far I am only beginning to explore the features but I really like what I see.
Emad helped me when it came to basic tips on specific designs.
Looking forward to digging into the app more.

Hi James,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying using PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Lashes By Sophie

Location Australia

fantastic communication with the team at PageFly + they solved the issues I had instantly. Best landing page builder out there!

April 27, 2022

Thank you for letting us know about your satisfaction with our app. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Please feel free to contact us via Live Chat should you have any questions.

Angel | PageFly Team

EasyTanner

Amazing great support at the livechat! Every problem gets solved
Makes your website look 10 times better aswell instead of boring themes easy to work with

April 27, 2022

Amana, thank you for your review. We always try our best to help our customers :D

I hope you always enjoy our service

Faris - PageFly Team