PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 28, 2022

I like this app so far. I managed to configure it with the help of a team member who assisted me along the way when I was stuck. He was also very patient with me. I like the themes Pagefly offers, and they are very intuitive. Well, def recommend it!

AllyciaStore
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
PageFly replied November 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. This really made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you

Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 27, 2022

Very good support! in addition, it organizes some events to help stores with their pages, among others.

DeskToir
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Thank you so much for leaving feedback. I really appreciate it and your time <3

If you need any assistance, you can reach out to our 24/7 Live Chat window.

Best Regards,
Chloe - PageFly Team

November 27, 2022

L'application m'a été d'une grande aide dans la création de ma page produit avec sa simplicité d'utilisation ! Pendant mes petits moments de doutent un services clients réactifs qui m'a beaucoup aidé. je l'ai remercie encore !

chronocustworldpro
France
Time spent using app: 24 days

Bonjour!

Nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que vous passez un bon moment avec notre application!
Il nous fait plaisir de vous aider avec tous les doutes et problèmes auxquels vous êtes confrontés.
N'oubliez pas que nous sommes ici 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7, donc chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide, faites-le nous savoir.

Cordialement,

Cristien.

L'équipe PageFly.

November 26, 2022

Pagefly has made a huge difference in my ability to design a website exactly the way I want it. There are a few hiccups sometimes with the custom themes, but the support team is super helpful. This app has saved me a lot of "brute force" coding days!

Orpheus Music
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 27, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share our thoughts!

It was a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.

Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

November 25, 2022

Started using Pagefly yesterday and the thing that makes all the difference in the world is their true 24/7 live support. There is a huge difference between live help and the "usually replies within a few hours" that you get from other page builders. A few hours is a lot of time when you are in the zone to build a page and are still learning the app or need troubleshooting. Tyler from Pagefly in my case was amazing and he helped a new user to figure things out in minutes what could have taken days with the old "usually replies within a few hours" customer support style. Absolutely 5 Stars!

Freebird Shears
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi,

I am so happy to read your review! We are very happy to learn that you are having a great time with our app!

It is our pleasure to help with all the doubts and problems that you face.
Remember that we are here 24/7 so anytime you need help just let us know.

Best Regards,

Tyler, PageFly Team

November 25, 2022

With one of the best apps to build landing pages. The support is great and very helpful and always tries to fix everything.

tint. Smartes Licht
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied November 27, 2022

It's wonderful when I read your review about your experience with PageFly.

Your review is a huge motivation for us to improve not only our app but also our support quality. It's our joy and pleasure to be able to assist you, anytime you need, Alicia.

Your satisfaction is our mission.

I wish you all the best!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly!

November 25, 2022

Lin from PageFly was so knowledgeable and helped me fix multiple issues quickly. I was waiting on a callback from Shopify but now I don't need it since PageFly customer chat is available 24/7. Priceless.

Lidstick Diaries
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied November 27, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on PageFly.

We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Your satisfaction is our top mission and we are happy to achieve this.

We are always here, anytime you need so feel free to let us know if you need our support.

Have a great day!
Lin | PageFly Team

November 25, 2022

It's a wonderful app. The features are just excellent, I mean it makes your store look WAY more professional and clean, yet intuitive and attention-grabbing at the same time. Just be ready to put in quite a bit of work for a full website redesign (which is what I'm in the process of). For the price, it's a no-brainer in my view, and the support team is awesome! Dealt with a woman, Cookie, and she was very helpful and super fast as well. Their team responds pretty much instantaneously. 9.5/10

Silver Springs Electronics
Time spent using app: 1 day
PageFly replied November 27, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review on App Store!

I am so happy that you found PageFly helpful and it's our honor to be able to assist you to fix issues.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

November 24, 2022

Perfect page builder, easy to use, with a lot of options, and has perfect 24/7 support, thanks a lot.

MOLFYT
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a generous review. I'm happy that you're having a great experience with us! 😊

If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Hazel | PageFly Team

November 24, 2022

Truly amazing - it is a game-changer! It is so easy to use and there are so many functions and flexibility, a must-have. customer service is excellent too!

Star Kingdom
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

It's our honor to be part of the help for you. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!