PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

handpainted.store

Location Slovakia

Great app if u want build your site on higher level than this is numero 1 to choose from, simple to learn, fast app with lots of features included u can really build imperium from this :D, also BEST SUPPORT on whole shopify :) don´t mind to ask them anything u need they are always so patience and they help u always with ewerything u ask believe me I´v got always something new for them.. (Even if u haven´t got purchased any of their plans) 5+ rating

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

BOOKHOOVER

Location Germany

Great for having a nice & functional landing page as I used it for - the support is awesome - Thanks

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am so happy that I could be able to help you with the issue.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance,

Hope - PageFly Development Team

SAFE-T-PROOF

I'm new to using PageFly. I decided on using it because of some good comparative reviews I read. The support is outstanding. Randy quickly got me unstuck several times so far, making me confident that the support is going to be there when I need it, which is quite important especially when you're just beginning to learn a lot of new things, new configurations, etc. I have a lot more to do to get this store running so keep up the good work!

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

SA1NT

Location Australia

Randy is a guru, always helpful and willing to help. Helped me with styling my page and any general questions I have

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you. Once again, thank you for helping us all out.

Randy | PageFly Team

Flutter Jewlery

Very fast and helpful! Randy made it easy for me to adjust my product page onto my store and made it look wonderful!

April 28, 2022

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the encouraging words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy | PageFly team

Mercados Latam

Location Dominican Republic

Great app, has many great tools and flexibility, you can edit and add your front-end code whenever you want. Excelent support team.

April 28, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Layout changes all in a sudden whenever they made updates on their side. Always have new bugs appear from time to time and they will blame all faults on you. Deleted all my SEO works from Shopify side when I delete pages inside Pagefly.
Have been around with Pagefly for over a year and I am fed up with all of these problems.

Scripture And Grace

I'm just starting to use this app and I really like it so far! I had some difficulties and Angel was very helpful in helping me get the page set up the way I wanted. Top notch support! Thank you!

April 28, 2022

Your comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day to continue to provide you with the best Shopify page builder

Angel - PageFly Team

BOTANYCL

Great page builder and 24 hour support team are very helpful! Can customise anything on a page. Fantastic.

April 27, 2022

Hi Caroline,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

The Print Genie

Location New Zealand

fantastic app, great usability and intuitive design. highly recommend, it is worth what you pay for it. the support staff and very helpful and friendly. they converted/rebuit my home page from the stand Shopify theme home page to pagefly home page that allows for greater customisation. they did this free of charge.

April 27, 2022

Hi Leo,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's my pleasure to be able to help you with the page and I am so happy that you enjoy it much!

Please let me know if you have any concerns, I am always here for you.

Cookie - PageFly Team