PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

FABIT

Great experience and support. Easy to use interface for page building. Recommending it to make beautiful landing pages for your shopify website.

May 13, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Leidmann

The service is really good. One reason for choosing PageFly instead of other PageBuilder Apps. I definitely can recommend

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your compliment on our services. We hope that you will have more enjoyable experience while using PageFly app. We will be right here to support you, so feel free to contact us any time.

Zee - PageFly Team

Clarice Jewellery

I have just started to use this app to change some aspects of my website. It has transformed everything and I am so pleased. Every time I have needed help there has been support available. Thank you Aldwin for your help!

May 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

waytoplay.toys

We are using the app, in combination with the Showcase Theme, to build special pages. We are really pleased with the designs, templates etc. It works very smooth. Their Customer service is awesome, fast, friendly and good.

May 13, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would love to send you a sincere thank you. We are so glad to see your review because it means a lot to us.

We will try our best to improve our app and the support quality, please let me know if you need any help.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Ejvinds

Really good support. Also a really good app in general.
I currently only use 1 page with the app, but will expand as time goes on. The app and team is just overall great

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to read it. It really makes our day and gives us more strength in improving our app as well as our support.

Let us know if you need any assistance, we are online 24/7

Cookie - PageFly Team

Bryllant

I used this app to help me edit my product pages, works really fine, and also good support, active all the time !

May 13, 2021

It's my great pleasure to support you today. It's been amazing and I've learned from you too.

Thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly & PageFly Community. If you have any other questions, just let us know. We are available 24/7 to help you.

Hailey - PageFly team

Come Bien

Muy buena app, es intuitiva y permite crear muy buenos diseños. Lo mejor, si se te dificulta algo en el chat te responden 24/7 y siempre te ayudan a resolverlo!

May 11, 2021

Muchas gracias por su amable comentario. Es maravilloso saber que ha tenido una gran experiencia con PageFly. Si hay algo que no esté funcionando, no dude en envíenos un mensaje en cualquier momento.

Felipe - Equipo de PageFly

thebest_team

la mejor atención rápida y eficaz fácil de utilizar felipe de servicio al cliente fue una persona muy amable

May 11, 2021

Muchas gracias por la generosa reseña recuerda que estamos 24/7 para ayudarte en lo que necesites, nunca duses en avisarnos.

Felipe - Equipo de PageFly

Cheriss & Company

Great support. Great features. Lots of flexiblity to really make your site shine! I've been using the app for a few months now and updated to the paid version without hesitation.

May 12, 2021

Hi J'Nae,

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store. Please feel free to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Eline Rosina | NL

Pagefly got the best service! They're always available to help you within the live chat. They give clear instructions in a video.

May 12, 2021

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,