PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Olli

Super easy to use, generous free plan and even with the free plan, super fast and helpful support! Tons of templates and easy integrations as well. There's a reason they have 4.9.

Hi Sami,

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
I am glad that I was able to help with your issues and We'll try to continue our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Abysm Internal

Super sweet app! I was able to make the landing page of my dreams, and when I encountered a small issue (that turned out to be me not having completed doing something) support was available by chats at all times to help me. Really great!

October 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

VINOGREENO by Vinesto GmbH

From all apps I have used, so far PageFly offers the best support. Not only are they fast but also deliver immediate help and results.

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your honest review. We are always ready to assist you so if you get any trouble, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Let's grow up together.

Thank you.
Tuble - PageFly team

Bring The Bar Home

The app works great and the support team is fantastic. Recommend to anyone who is looking to get the website looking great

October 13, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for contacting our live chat, it's my honor to be able to assist you.

I am so glad that you choose PageFly page builder as your choice in supporting to build your store.

Please let us know if you need our support.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Mumubase

have all necessary elements and service people are amazing. definitely will keep using pagefly. expecting more free templates

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. This will definitely help other merchants consider trying PageFly. if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask us via live chat. We'll be happy to help any time.

Randy | PageFly team

Easy Lime Replacement

Great and efficient support from Randy & Angel, couldn't be happier with the app and the customer service is fantastic!

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Earth Shades

Super easy to use. But the best part of all is the customer service and support. Quick to help, they do the job well. great job pagefly team

October 12, 2021

Josh, thank you for your review

I appreciate it, Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us!

Faris | PageFly team

Flawsome! drinks

Great support and value. For £20 per month, I have all I want! If you are looking for some great insights, it has them too!

October 12, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

DezLin Practice

We have been using this app for about 2 months now and we have had 0 issues. Pages are easily adjustable for all screen sizes and practically make themselves responsive with very minor tweaks you will have to make for each page depending how picky you are. Anytime we have had an issue, PageFly support has responded in under minutes and they roll up their sleeves to get down to the problem, they don't just send you possible workarounds. Overall, I would give PageFly 6 stars if I could. I don't usually write reviews but this app deserves it with its easy to use platform and incredible support team.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

True and You

great service , always there for support they have helped me multiple times with my request. def recommend!

October 12, 2021

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.