PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

A Quality Life Nutrition

All staff from Pagefly are amiable, dedicated, and influential. I want to thank Megan, Drake, Cookie, and other team members who have been giving me a lot of help!

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. Thank you a thousand times for being so patient and nice to me. I feel so happy that I could be able to assist you today.

I am always here for you when you need.

I wish you all the best!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Rip Curl Indonesia

Location Indonesia

Happy with the powerful yet page builder app for our Shopify commerce store! and.. 5stars for the team support too

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Orange - PageFly Team

Herb+Me

The support is amazing, Kathy literally came to my rescue and handled it with elegance. That is the kind of service you want and need. Thank you Kathy, and to all give Pagefly a try.

June 22, 2022

Your review is so sweet. It definitely makes my day. Thank you so much. Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help

Kathy | PageFly Team

Emma® Canada

Support is responsive and helpful. They help out whenever we're not familiar with certain elements to make sure we're able to achieve the look we want.

Hi there!

it was my pleasure to help you out. Thanks for leaving such an amazing review. I am so grateful for that. Please reach us again whenever you feel like.

Many Thanks,
Hamza | PageFly Team

Dr Ophelia Online

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works great and does what it says. The documentation and support team is amazing, fast and reliable.

Hi there,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

SHEGLAM

Location Singapore

Nora helped me with the issue of unshown product pages. Very quick response and fix the issue in no time! I really appreciate your help Nora!

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with our app.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Nora - PageFly Team

WILD Hats

Absolutely love this app! Shopify has some great features but it doesn't truley allow you customize it to your own preference - well PageFly is the solution. I am in LOVE with it, it is very easy to pick up, way easier than Shopify or even Wordpress - there is 24/7 online chat support that will always go the extra mile - Kate - one of PageFly's customer support reps even took the time to give me some recommendaitons about how to improve my site! Talka bout going above and beyond. All in all - if you truly want to make your website your own - this is the way t go!

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring value.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Petit Paradis KIDS

I use PageFly for blog posts and landing pages. I love the beautiful templates they have. It makes things much easier.

Hi there!
Thank you so much for leaving such a generous review. It was so nice of you. Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you face any problems.
Thank you once again.

Regards
Hamza | PageFly Team

KORABl

Location Ukraine

cool application - speeds up your work at times, also fast and polite support - which will help you in a short time)

June 23, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Best regards,
Lin | PageFly Team

UBABY HK

Location Hong Kong SAR

Pagefly is a comprehensive tool to build pages. Some conflict issues may exist between theme and pagefly page but support team will respond and help to fix promptly.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with our app.
I am so happy that we could fix the issues for you and that you are satisfied with all we did for you.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Nora - PageFly Team