PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Beniia Wholesale

Still relatively new to the app so I cant comment on the extent of the features yet, but so far it has everything we needed. What I can comment on is the customer service, and that alone is worth 5 stars. Tyler was extremely knowledgeable and very quick to respond, and we only have the FREE version! After this experience they now have a silver member! Max

Hi Max
Thank you for your generous review. It's a pleasure to be able to help you.
Your kindness and patience make it easy.

Please come back anytime that you need help with any of your pages.
Have a great day <3

Tyler | PageFly Support Team

Höhlenhund

Wirklich klasse App! Läuft sehr stabil und flüssig, bietet viele Möglichkeiten zur Individualisierung und SUPER Support!!!

December 7, 2021

Ich bin dankbar, dass Sie unser Support-Team über den Live-Chat kontaktiert haben, damit wir Ihnen helfen können. Ich verstehe, dass die erstmalige Verwendung von PageFly eine Herausforderung sein kann, aber wir sind immer für Sie da, wenn Sie es brauchen.

Bitte zögern Sie nicht, die App zu erkunden und uns zu kontaktieren, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.

Angel | PageFly-Team

Kannertid Watches

Me encanta. Te da mucha libertad para poder crear landing pages, página de inicio etc que no sea la de las plantillas gratuitas de Shopify.

December 7, 2021

Hola, estamos muy contentos de que esté disfrutando el uso de PageFly, para nosotros es un verdadero honor servirle, estamos orgullosos de brindarle este servicio. Muchas gracias por compartir estas palabras.

Háganos saber a través del chat en vivo si necesita ayuda

Angel | Equipo de soporte de PageFly

Everything Horses

Great app, easy to build beautiful pages, Marie from support was quick to reply and super helpful with an issue we were having. One of the better page-building apps

December 7, 2021

Hi again, thank you for the feedback you gave us. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Thank you so much for using PageFly! We hope to hear from you soon! Have a good day. :D

Marie - PageFly Team

BirdNest Tech

I managed to build my landing page very easily! Great app! There are a few features that I would like to have, but the ones we do, are awesome. If you wish to build a landing page, this is the deal.

December 7, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Soin de Toi

Application facile à utiliser, le support est hyper réactif et efficace. App facile à traduire aussi en français

Hi Camara,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

NION Beauty

Customer service helps me solve the problem very fast. Good communication and tried to figure out the problem well. Thank you so much

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. Please get back to us whenever you need help. We are always here for you!

Cheers,
Zita - PageFly Team

Deeprio

Very nice 24/7 customer service! Whenever I have questions they answered it even 10 times a day! I'm very happy with our customer support

December 7, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your review!

It's our pleasure to be able to assist you to fix the issues. We will improve our app to make it better for you.

Let us know if you need our support
Cookie - PageFly Team

PAWPAWBOOM

pagefly have a great support team, they have great response when i facing issue just using their live chat, is a best apps to us with great support.

December 7, 2021

I am so happy that I could be able to assist you when you need our support.

Your satisfaction is our mission and we are always trying to do it.

Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are right here for you.

Cookie - PageFly Team

NHL Seat Cover

My first issue my contact form wasn't working and I quickly contacted PageFly and Maru at pagefly is AMAZING. Not only did she fix the contact form for this store she also fixed the contact form for ANOTHER STORE OF mine and I didn't have to pay for the plan upgrade. Then my contact form didn't pop off the page enough so she made the thank you submission button green which will help tremendously with customer friction. My final issue the most important for me my product pages weren't publishing on shopify and guess who fixed it within 2 minutes Pagefly. I'm not kidding they solved all 3 problems within minutes and it caused me alot of stress trying to figure it out myself. Just skip the hassel and contact them and they'll sort it out for you within minutes ! Hands down best service

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! I promise that we will always try our best to give you the assistance you deserve. If you face any issue, don't hesitate to reach out to us, we are just 1 click away ;)

Maru | PageFly team