PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

poopoo.shop

This page editing app is still very good, and the operation is more flexible. During the period, I encountered some minor problems, and the customer service was very patient and helped me solve it. The service is really great. I recommend everyone to use

August 19, 2021

Thank you for choosing PageFly and I am so happy that you like PageFly Page Builder app.

And it's my pleasure to help you when you need. Please let me know if you need any assistance, our team is always available 24/7 for you.
Have a great day ahead!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Dr. Jacobs Naturals

Really easy to figure out and the customer service was great as well! Emad from the CS team helped me out multiple times

Hi Joe,

First off I'd like to say that you made my day. Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Showcase

The page builder is quite easy to use, the best thing is PageFly support is very helpful & available most of the time. Highly recommended. I wish they will add more features/elements to the page builder.

August 19, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations. We will add more features/elements soon.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Two Worlds Designs

Really love the templates and all the changes that you can make.
It is a total no brainer since the premade templates from shopify are really not worth it.
The support is also really good and helped me asap.

Hi Alexander

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always here for you

GENTS 型男精品平台

Very professional help!
Not only helped me solve the big trouble, but also explained it to me in detail.
Thank you very much!Silver :)

August 19, 2021

You are so generous to give me such flying words :)
If it's not me, there would always be another team member jump in and help you exactly the way I'm currently doing (probably way better than me).
I'm just a bit luckier when I have the chance to serve you this time and receive just so much from you.
Your words mean a lot to me, it's really motivational. Surely, we'll keep improving the product and if you ever encounter any problems, big or small, don't hesitate to reach out. We'll be more than glad to help.

Have a super awesome day :D

Silver - PageFly Team

Home and Baby by Henry and Me

I am SOOOO impressed by the team at pagefly! Truly! Angel helped me to sort something out today that hjad been plaguing me for hours! He had it sorted and looking fantastic in minutes! I am already singing pagefly's praises to all who are looking for a page builder. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks Angel, and thanks pagefly. Super happy customer over here!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

EnviroFootPrint

Great customer support. Great Customer Service. Easy way to build an advanced About Us page. Love Everything!

Hey Luke!!

Thank you so much for sparing time to share with us and the people who will read your words that you find our customer support and service great. Thank you!! That is fulfilling and pushes us to keep doing so!

If you need further help please do not hesitate to just drop us a message.
Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

ManSelf

La team pagefly est toujours là au moindre problème et répond à nos moindre questions. Ils sont aimables,professionel et doués dans ce qu’ils font

August 18, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour vos généreux conseils. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez passé un merveilleux moment avec nous!
Merci pour votre confiance, nous sommes reconnaissants d'avoir un client incroyable comme vous.
Si nous pouvons faire autre chose pour vous aider, veuillez nous en informer.

Je vous souhaite santé, chance et succès!

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client

AppSkins

Sehr gute App und super Support. Funktioniert intuitiv und dem Designen sind keine Grenzen gesetzt. Very good app and great support. Works intuitively and there are no limits to the design.

August 18, 2021

Daniel, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! We’re here for you anytime.

Lux Fragrances

WARNING! We had a major launch planned for today which included over 100 PageFly custom product pages and a new OS 2.0 Prestige theme within Shopify. Unfortunately, once we went live we found major issues with the switch to the new theme including a lot of our LIVE product pages not having the Product Details section on the Product page. Missing this key part would not allow any customers to order product. Our biggest frustration however centers around the fact the PageFly Dev Team is 12 hours ahead of us (GMT +7) and would not even be able to investigate the matter for a substantial amount of time. Because of this we have had to delay our launch and switch back to our old theme thus losing money as we have had to delay the launch and subsequently sales. We are a US based company and understand not all dev teams are US based. We also understand that for many technical issues the time difference is inconvenient but not a huge issue. However, in our situation when we just went live with a new site and PageFly’s system has caused a multitude of our products to be unsellable I would hope they would have an escalation path that would include dev team members available to help with commerce/sales affecting issues. Unfortunately, they do not. While PageFly has been a great addition for our design efforts and we would suggest PageFly to others, we would also warn others to be aware of their dev team support hours and complications that might cause their business going forward.