PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Lanmat

I would 100% recommend this app, fantastic for vastly improving the look of your web pages, and very easy to use - brilliant.
And if you need help with anything at all, the team are on it within minutes, and will give all the help and advice you need - ask for Aldwin, he's a star!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Yghairs

I just started using it recently because I want a beautiful product page. The function is very powerful, I am trying to use it. The most important thing is that your questions can be quickly answered and resolved. thank you very much

May 17, 2021

On behalf of the team, I want to say thank you for the review! We work hard every day to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit that mark!

Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need help. Cheers!

Randy - PageFly Team

Top Tail

I am not the world's most knowledgeable person when it comes to using software - especially for building/populating web pages. I decided on PageFly for additions to my shop and was expecting a long and tedious learning process. However, I mastered the software it in a relatively short time and where I struggled with two issues I found a 24/7 helpline operator available for me at the click of a button. Their help was courteous and to the point and they had me up-and-running again in no time at all. Three cheers for PageFly!

May 14, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Black Culture Club

I can't say enough good things about this app. Easy to use, gorgeous templates, and the customer support team is always polite, helpful, and prompt. Angel, the most recent customer support rep I spoke to, was incredibly helpful. Love this app!

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Ryme Audio

Lucian was very helpful. The app is excellent, and you get one free page you can do. We have opted to use the free contact page. Jesus bless you :)

May 14, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts!
It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me very happy to know that you're enjoying our app.

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.
I wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian - PageFly team

Designs by DeSilva

I am using this app to get a page that displays my categories and collections exactly as I want them. Every Theme has limitations and it's great to be able to just link in a PageFly page. I'm finding it very easy to use, with the drag and drop facility, and if I have any issues, the support is quick and first class! :)

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your thought! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Please remember that we are online 24/7 for you, and you know where to find us ;)

Maru - PageFly Team

Fresh Dolls Store

I needed to upload a banner for the first time to pagefly and the person who managed it is no longer with the company. Thank you God! they had a chat and Anne was available to help me and she recorded video for me to walk me thru. Talk about Customer Service. She was a life saver. No way I could have uploaded that banner without her help and support. I just want to Thank Anne for the great customer service she provided. Keep it up!

Hey Lisa <3
Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care darling <3!

Anne | PageFly Team

U7 Jewelry

Good and in-time customer service. Easy use functions and user-friendly layout. Will recommend it to others.

Hi Junjian,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today, it's my great pleasure to help you.

There will be a lot more we need to improve in order to better support you and your business. Please let us know whenever you need help or anything we can do better via live chat support 24/7.

Have a great day and chat with you soon <3

Hailey - PageFly team

AB SKINNY

Great service provided. I had some errors, so I sent a message to their live chat. They replied immediately and solved the errors within a few minutes. Thank you very much.

Hi Jeremy,

Once again, thank you so much for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Anne | PageFly Team

PlushPedly

Awesome Support and features. With this app you can easily create your favorite website. And if anything doesnt work, the live chat is still available.

May 13, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words!
Please let us know if you need help.