PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Shavejack

Great app and great support which also helps you when you have free plan! The best and most user friendly page builder I've used so far on Shopify.

Hi,

Thank you for your awesome words, I'm happy to be able to help. please reach us anytime for any queries or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly support Team

TOTE BAG KIT

my shopify journey with pagefly builder has been amde easy thanks to the support team that keep giving us hacks and support when were stuck on a timely manner .

November 19, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

I'm glad you reached out to our support team via live chat so we can help you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to help you.

Angel | PageFly Team

THE B.O.D

The customer service is always very quick and helpful - major highlight of the app. Special shoutout to Randy who just solved a full width issue we've been having for a while. At times the app itself is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be, but overall its doing what we need to.

November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.
With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.
I and our whole team are checking the conversations to check all issues you had and we will try our best to make sure these issues won’t happen again.
Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to make PageFly better and fix all issues with our app.
Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

LBjewelsCo

Kate, Customer Success Manager and Designer at PageFly helped me a lot with her suggestions to improve my website outlook. She went all the way to set up design examples for me so that I can easily implicate them. She also offered to help me when I faced some technical issues with my current draft. I am very happy using Pagefly as their service is excellent! Will definitely continue using this app.

November 19, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improve the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

The Heating Scarf

Absolutely stunning app. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a drag and drop app. Total game changer. And Callie from customer support is a plus.

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for the loving words you've shared. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Callie - PageFly Team

Yaye Bath Body Beauty

Really good app and easy to use page builder. Pretty extensible and definitely worth the money if you need more pages than the free one provides. Support is really quick and excellent too.

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Melissa. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We are glad for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

LuLuxBeauty

I'm useing this since 6 months now and I can say it really boost the conversion rate, because you can customize everything, they're support is fantastic, really fast and professional.
A special thanks to Angel and Tristant, they are great

November 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Vasyqo

Soporte de atención al cliente increíble, nos han ayudado en todo, La app igual, recomendable en su totalidad.

November 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. It adds a lot of joy to my day.

We're also pleased that our content has aided you in your exploration of the app. Please remember that we are always available to help you if you have any problems.

Angel - PageFly Team

Bijoux Couple

I am very satisfied, the customer service is very responsive and friendly. For the application I let you discover, I recommend.

November 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words! I’m so glad that you are satisfied with your customer service experience. Rest assured we will try our best to better serve our dear customers every day!

Please know that our help doesn’t end here - feel free to contact us via Live Chat whenever you need an assistant with you. Our support team is here 24/7 at your service.

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

Buildmat

Easy to use and great to set up templates. Problem is that the templates keep changing on the page, css styling issues randomly change. Templates for particular pages or blogs just changes with no reason as to why it happens. Support is given when the issue happens, but we honestly have no idea how long the issues were there for, and can't afford to have these random bugs and glitches all over the website.

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.
We feel so sorry that you had issues with our app and from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to send you a sincere apology. This is our fault that the app caused the issue for you and I totally understand how frustrating your experience is.
All your feedback is recorded for our Development team because we tested many times but we cannot see the issue so we will need more time to check and fix to find out the best solution. We will definitely improve PageFly to make it better and more friendly for you.

We really appreciate it if you can stay with us so that we can assist to fix the issue for you.

Thank you and we are always here for you.