PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

MiA MiN® Milano

It was awesome help by the team, I am going to do as suggested and see how it works out.! So far good

March 11, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. I'm glad to know that you're happy with our service. You can give it a try and we are always here for you if you need further assistance.

Cheers!
Zee | PageFly Team

Palband

Brilliant app, very intuitive and the support you get from the team is excellent - service is second to none.

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

VINOLOGICO

The support team is best. Very helpful and kind. Always replies to queries quickly and always tries to help.

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback on our support team. We are so grateful for your kind words and we will keep trying to serve your better.
Have a great day, and take care!

Zee | PageFly Team

Fran Murray

I used this app to add a page to my shopify website. I needed support and Maria helped me a great deal.

March 11, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Bunk Ass Plants

PageFly's support team is always prompt and helpful. The website builder takes some getting used to but is so much more intuitive and customizable than the Shopify theme editor. Really great for getting a more branded look than Shopify's themes, especially for the homepage.

March 11, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Bolt Active

Pagefly is very user-friendly. If you are unsure of how to edit something, they have easy videos, Looms, and articles to make your vision a reality. AND their customer service is the best!!!

March 11, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review, Ria! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Scancom

Great app, very powerful and has allowed us to create some really nice pages for our website. Support is very helpful and fast

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your valuable and awesome feedback! I am glad to know that you find PageFly great and very powerful!

We aim to provide the best page builder in Shopify and your feedback helps us get there. <3

If any other questions arise regarding PageFly, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us as we are available 24/7 :D

Marie from PageFly

Futuredogs

I'm only a Graphic Designer and this is not the first Page Builder that I've tried. Let's be honest, none of them are perfect specially if you're not a developper. But one thing i can tell you, the PageFly support it's something out of this world. I never witnessed something like this!!!

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your heartfelt feedback! We will try to improve not only our app but also our service so you can receive the best you can on your journey with PageFly ;)

We will be here 24/7 for you so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any support!

Maru | PageFly team

H&H Jewels

I used this app to help with some pages I wanted to customize myself. There were times I had trouble getting things to look the way I wanted it to but the chat support team was always quick to respond to me and patient with helping me. They have great tutorial videos. 5 stars!

Hi H&H Jewels,

It was my pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for such a generous review. We are working so hard to support our clients like you.

Please reach us whenever you need any help. Thank you once again.

Regards
Hamza S. | PageFly Team

Last Night I Dreamt

I love this app. It has really made a difference to raising the level of our pages and blog pages within our Shopify store. The team at PageFly are so helpful and quick to respond too. Niranjan helped me today and was super friendly and professional.

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.