PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Plant Pops

Great service, thank you!
Dong went above and beyond and fixed my issue in no time. I feel confident that any further challenges will be easily fixed by the team. Thanks again.

April 13, 2022

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

HiBlendr

Wonderful customer service. They goo above and beyond to assist you and solve your problem / issue. Appreciate your help so much and great app to use. Love every bit of it.

April 13, 2022

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

Earfab

The support team is very helpful, and the user interface is so easy to navigate. I would recommend everyone to use this app!

Hi,
Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and your generous review. You're so kind to spend time sharing your word with us. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service for valued PageFly users like you.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via Live chat.

Let’s be successful together!
Megan - PageFly Team

Unsung Hero CO.

Customer support is great and the pages themselves are solid. Not the most user friendly to use but certainly not impossible to figure out and with the customer support being as good as it is. I'd recommend this App.

April 13, 2022

Hi there, so glad to see that you are having a good time with PageFly team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us a lot in improving our app. We hope to serve you better every day to meet our dear customer’s expectations.

Please know that you are always welcome here! Our support team is here with you 24/7 whenever you need.

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

Glam House Fabrics

I use Pagefly for a few years now, and not only that there are unlimited features that allow me to create any design I want, but the support is also fantastic! they help you with any issue within minutes. Thank you very much

Hi there!

It was my pleasure to help you. Thank you so much for such a generous review. Your words melted my heart. We are trying our best to improve our services to support clients like you. Thank you so much once again. Have a nice day <3

Many Thanks
Hamza S. | PageFly Team

phoneshowerholder

I love the app, Its really helpful making your webshop. The support is so fast, within 10 minutes you already have a reply. The support team is really helpful and nice people. Love the app

Hi Nichlas!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. You made my day. We trying our best to improve our services for valuable clients like you. Please reach us anytime whenever feeling troubles. Thank you once more. Have a great day <3

Regards
Hamza S. | PageFly Team

Sweet Sticks

I have used other apps to build pages and have found them quite limited. PageFly has a lot of great features to assist with a variety of layouts and options. The 24/7 support is fantastic ! Timely, effortless, easy to deal with and they are able to source solutions real fast. Great all round !! Thank you, Vicky Bouranis ~ Sweet Sticks Project Manager

Hi Miranda,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

DorisHealth

This is the worst page builder I have ever used in my life. I created my contact us page through Pagefly, but the customer's email could not be successfully sent to my mailbox. All the methods proposed by their customer service didn't work. And they asked me to clear the Chrome browser cache. I think this is the most absurd. This has nothing to do with browser caching at all. I tried it again with chrome on my second computer and safari on my mobile phone. And it doesn't work. It wasted me a few days. If you need a page builder, I strongly don't recommend pagefly. It looks like a semi-finished product. And customers are not professional, they can't give you a correct reply. This will only waste your time. Please consider carefully before using.

AKÔI SKIN

This app has changed my life. I was able to design a custom website and the best part about it is that I can do it myself- without needing to wait for anyone if i want to change/ edit/ create something. The best part honestly is their 24/7 chat support. Usually I loathe chat support but this one simple superb. They always solve my problem no matter what it is, and if they cannot they switch agents to someone who can - which i appreciate. they dont simply give up if they dont have the solution. Honestly, thats a big part of what you pay for as i found myself needing to contact them many times. Their Youtube page has ALL the instructions you need and is super simple to follow. All around- great app! Price is a high in my opinion for the Platinum plan which gives you all options, so we had to settle on the Gold...but you can accomplish quite a lot on this plan as well. Great App. will continue to update.

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a dedicated review on our app and customer support as well as our educational resources. We are grateful to have such a kind and lovely customer like you, and we would be delighted to assist you at any time.

If you need further assistance, kindly drop us a message via Live Chat Support, we will be right there for you.

Have a wonderful day!

Zee | PageFly Team

Cody Art Bears

Great page builder for Shopify! The support team is very very supportive. The app comes with many useful resources, documentations. Recommended!

April 5, 2022

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Léa | PageFly Team