PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

createdbyill

Location Austria

PageFly is easy to use, has a lot of customize-able features and their support is nice and answers fast to any questions!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and your generous review. It was very nice of you. We will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you need something you can count on us, we hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly!

Megan from PageFly Team <3

ClearTankIsland

Very patient and helpful. Although my issue took a minute to figure out, staff wasn't very assisting through the whole thing!

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

AUBIKA

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The customer service staff quickly helped me solve the problem, the experience was great, thank you.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Orange - PageFly Customer Success Department

ROMISS

Location Hong Kong SAR

I ve use this app to edit my page , it is better than before , and the cs is always kindly to help . five stars for you

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it’s a great motivation for us to improve PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Nora - PageFly Team

Sneakers Dealers™️

Location France

great app and great fast support. A must have to custom feel your store; highly recommend it.........

Hi there,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

kidzojoy

Location Serbia

I’m new in dropshipping and this is my first time using an app like this, and all I can say is that I built pages exactly how I wanted them to operate and look. It's also fairly intuitive to use, after a bit of experimenting. Using this app will allow your site to come to life, without any coding hassle. With all the customization options you could want, this is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to spruce up their online store. A remarkable app, with a wonderful customer support team ready to help with anything you may encounter!

Hi Zorica,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share your experience with us. We’re here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Bratarele.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Best page builder app I ever used before. And the support team had a quick time response and helped me to understand functions of this app.

Hey there!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us, you are very kind!!
We are very happy to learn that this is the best page builder that you have used so far, our support team does its best to help you as soon as possible with the highest quality of service in the meantime.

Whenever you need help you can reach out to us in the live chat.

Best Regards,

Cristian | PageFly Team

Felicity Bath & Soaps

I always get quick and easy assistance from the support team. Customer support is great and helpful!

Hi Briana,

I am truly glad that I was able to help you with your Banner text on Mobile. Thank you so much for your time with PageFly. It helps us to improve our app and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Fleetful

At first I was overwhelmed but after spending a bit of time on it and speaking to the AMAZING customer support agents who help you immediately, I soon got used to it. The customer support is astounding.

June 8, 2022

Hi Holly, thank you so much for your great review of our customer service. We are very grateful for your generous feedback so we will keep trying our best every day to support you better. Let us know in case of any trouble!

Have a great day!
Zee | PageFly Team

Fita UP España

Location Spain

Great assistance, good communication and fast response. Very happy with the support and the app! :)

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am glad that we could be able to assist you with the issue.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or need help,

Cookie - PageFly Team