PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Faetton

muiot bom recomendo o app é otimo e a atencao que eles dao é 10. Muito bom pena que no plano gratis so da para criar uma landing page mas fora isso eu recomendo

Hi Tales,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I am really happy that I was able to fix your product page issue. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

The Haut Company

This app is amazing. It does more that you could imagine and in fact it does even more than that if you have the creativity! The support team are really lovely and totally "ON IT" so dont have any worries. Yes you might think that to pay every month a heavy price is alot, but what you get back from this and ultimatley the increase in conversions because of a good product, is invaluable.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! It's our honor to have such a lovely customer like you in PageFly family. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service so we can meet your expectations everyday!

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat for instant support ;)

Maru | PageFly team

Doctor's Recipes

Amazing customer service! Solved my problems real quick and professionally. I like the fact that they have 24/7 customers service so whenever I need I can have someone to reach out to

October 26, 2021

We are constantly growing, your comment is very valuable since it indicates that we are on the right track, we will continue working hard to provide you with the best service. thanks for taking the time and writing to us.

Cremeio

The customer service team is so helpful! They helped me fix every problem I had! Great experience using this APP!

Hey Yi!!

Thank you so much for sharing your words with everyone here at Shopify.
We are truly happy to read you are having a great experience with our app.
If you need more help just let us know!

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Pasis | Handmade Luxury Shoes | Online Exclusive Designs | Pasis US

Muhteşem destek var.Gerçekten de 7/24 destek veriyorlar ilgililer.Şablonları güzel ve sürükle bırak yapılarak kolayca tasarım yapılıyor.

October 26, 2021

Geri bildiriminiz için teşekkür ederiz, bizimle iyi bir deneyim yaşamanıza sevindim. Sizi yakında tekrar görmeyi umuyoruz, daha fazla yardıma ihtiyacınız olursa lütfen istediğiniz zaman bizimle iletişime geçmekten çekinmeyin.

Angel | PageFly

Angora Trends

Absolutely fantastic app, will keep using it to build new stores, no more paying those overrrated prices for some good landing page design.

October 26, 2021

We just wanted to express our gratitude for the positive feedback. We appreciate your continuing support because we wouldn't be here if it weren't for customers like you.
Please contact us via Livechat if you have any questions, and we will be pleased to assist you.
Thank you once more, and have a wonderful day!

RubWave

App veramente OTTIMA, un page builder molto intuitiva!!! Se ci sono problemi di qualsiasi genere, ci sono gli assistenti tecnici pronti a rispondere per qualsiasi dubbio o problema! Ti spiegano anche come risolverlo tramite video tutorial, ad ogni domanda, hanno subito la risposta pronta!!!

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Federico. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Eco Rituals

Easy to use and fitted our needs perfectly. Had a technical issue that was sorted very quickly using the in app chat feature!

October 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PortoVac

I used this app to create custom pages for my website. I would love more access to personal training for users.

October 26, 2021

Thank you for selecting PageFly. We wish you a pleasant experience. We respect your feedback and are constantly working to improve the service to ensure that it meets your needs.

If we may be of any further service, please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat.

BeautyLuxers

I got tired of loosing analytics to other third party apps and I am so happy I found out about Page Fly through a blog after searching on google. I was able to create my own homepage similar to link tree and I am so in love with how creative this app allowed me to be. My Customer service associate Christian was also very helpful and on top of it when I had an issue before publishing. All in all I am super satisfied, and I can't wait to see how it goes from here. I Highly recommended this for your business if you are looking to get away from loosing tons of stats and data to third parties!

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your nice words with our app and team.
With PageFly you can fully use your creativity to create the pages you want.

Also, thank you for recommending us!! We are also happy to learn you are satisfied.

If you need further help just contact us!

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,