PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Crosscut Sewing Co.

This app is really easy to use and does a LOT. Great support and crucial if you are designing landing and sales pages.

Hi Stephanie,

Please reach us out anytime you need our help we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Medikall

really top and fast support thank you. the app is also very good so far and we build a good landing page with it!

November 18, 2020

Hi Bjoern,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Voice to Text Solutions

Let me start by saying that Pagefly is super easy to use and I was able to create great webpages with little experience. There may have been only 1 missing element/feature I would have liked, but for the most part its all there.
Support wise: I had issues with my product options from infinite options, they didnt work at first. BUT after many emails back and forth trying to describe the issue (language barrier and misunderstanding, and time differences aside) their developer team successfully integrated a 3rd party app into their app. Furthermore, my shopify theme had a cart animation feature that was not working with pagefly pages, they also were able to fix that.
While support was tough to work with considering the time differences and not fully understanding the issue, creating a video, screen record of the issue helped them tremendously.
I would recommend pagefly, and I plan to use it on our next website.

November 19, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Everything Glamberous, LLC

I love this app! I use it to customize my home page and product pages. It's so easy to use with great tutorials. Any time I've ever had a problem with anything, someone from the chat was promptly there to help me figure it out. Definitely recommend!

November 13, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Libelté

Cette application offre une tonne de possibilité de personnalisations, de quoi faire des pages de conversions au top !!!! Le support technique est vraiment top et super réactif pour répondre à toutes vos questions !!

November 13, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour vos généreux conseils. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez passé un merveilleux moment avec nous!
Merci pour votre confiance, nous sommes reconnaissants d'avoir un client incroyable comme vous.
Si nous pouvons faire autre chose pour vous aider, veuillez nous en informer.

Je vous souhaite santé, chance et succès!

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client

Tidhá Skincare

PageFly app has been a saviour! I've built all of my store pages apart from my home page on PageFly. The customer service is excellent! Nguyen responded to my message within a couple of minutes and helped resolve a small coding issue I had. Thanks so much!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for such a kind review - we believe that we can get better every day and with your review, we're one step closer. Again, we really appreciate it.

Nguyen Phuc | PageFly Team

Here & Now Supply Co.

Not only does PageFly make beautiful landing pages that convert, but their support team is also phenomenal and quick at responding. Angel went above and beyond to figure out a small issue with the landing page. If only every Shopify app had this level of support! Will be using PageFly for a long time to come.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for writing this adorable review for us, what you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again, thank you for your kind words and take the time to share with our community.

Angel | PageFly Team

devstoreb2c

Amazing product. Easy to use and understand and support are very knowledgeable. They are ready to help with any issues or questions very quickly. I highly recommend this product.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Felipe | PageFly Team

UgeatHair

Their Customer Service is great, very helpful. We will try this App again in the future. The App must be great since their team is great.

Pedestal Source

Easy-to-navigate interface and when we came up to a real barrier, their online support was super quick and made the changes for us. That added support makes all the difference and Pagefly has it in spades.

Hi Rachel,