PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Isner Mile

Location China

Just now I create a page for my store, the flexibility of template and the support are very nice! Great!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it’s a great motivation for us to improve PageFly.

Please rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Léa - PageFly Team

Favor Graphics

Location Vietnam

Callie did an amazing job to build a Homepage for me. I can see my conversion increase because of this template.

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the nice words ^^
I'm so grateful that I read your review on the app store and it really made my day!!

I look forward to collaborating with you again in the future.

Have a great day!

Callie | PageFly Team

Mond Aviation Shop

Location Philippines

Christian helped me big time addressing the problems with my layout. All problems were addressed and now, my new theme is working according to how I want it. Thanks again!

Hey there!

Wow, thank you so much for your sweet words! It is such a pleasure to help you.
Whenever you need more help just let us know and we will make sure your page and Theme are working correctly with our app!

Best Regards,

Cristian | PageFly Team

Muscle Minded

Works great! If you get stuck at any point, the support team is very quick and extremely helpful. I recommend

May 18, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
It was truly a pleasure to assist you and it makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support.
Please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

Prestige Gifts

They hire the right people. I had an issue and I left the chat then Jasmine sent a video to my email on how to do what I was having trouble with. Definitely recommend!

May 18, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, and bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Costaelm

This page helps me a lot with designing the product page. And the 24/7 support team has been there all the time to solve all the issues and concerns for me. Thank you!

Hi Westin,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

stargobrand.com

the customer service is great, their are kind and patient! nice app perfect for someone who want to customize their store

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am happy that I could be able to help you to fix the issue.

Let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

Dermehome

Best customer service ever :) I was able to get assisted right away through their live chat and my problem got fixed very very fast. Thank you !

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time in giving us wonderful feedback!

Everyone here at PageFly loves to know that our customers enjoy the PageFly app!
We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we're glad that we've achieved it!

Marie from PageFly Team

sprdtruth

PageFly is a great site builder tool. I am very impressed with its ease of use. I am sure I will be using it again.

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

shizzo.eu

Location Germany

5 Stars just for the Support. All my issues were solved in just a few minutes. Love it. Shoutout to Zee!

May 18, 2022

Hi Steffen, thank you for leaving us a 5 rating on Shopify App Store.

I'm super happy to hear that you are satisfied with our customer support.

Rest assured that we will always be here if you need further assistance, so feel free to drop us a message via Live Chat Support anytime!

Zee | PageFly Team