PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Fleight6

The app looks amazing! I had instruction to help build it from a youtube channel and I am amazed that it looks like a site that I couldn't have afforded someone to build for me.
I had a problem and Angel from the online chat fixed it right up for me. Thank you Angel and Thank you Pagefly.
Truly Amazed at how easy it can be to build an awesome page like this

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you think!
We're ecstatic to hear that you like our goods and are satisfied with our service.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any assistance.
I wish you the best of luck with your store! <3

Angel - PageFly Team

The Adventure Book

This app gives me so much flexibility in creating pages and attractive page layouts for my website, we can't do without it. Great customer service, always very quick and helpful.

September 28, 2021

I am so happy when you gave us a wonderful review on App Store.

Thank you for choosing and using PageFly, this is a big motivation for us. We are also trying to assist you when you need.

Have a great day!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Aomori Glass

Customer service was amazing, the app was easy to use, Felipe replied very quickly and solved all my issues. Happy customer

September 28, 2021

What a wonderful review <3. Thank you very much for sharing these kind words, remember we are happy to help you in whatever you need :)

Have an awesome day!
Felipe | PageFly

Pinkzio

Awesome customer support that impresses me most, in time and gets my issue solved quickly, shout out to Maru for her kindness and professional, highly recommend!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your heartfelt comment! It's our honor to help such a lovely customer like you.

Rest assured we will improve ourselves every day so you can deserve even better service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help ;)

Maru | PageFly team

Sparrow & Company

Took a bit to learn and navigate, but the online chat was so helpful. Answered all our questions and walked us thru step-by-step. We are still new, but look forward to learning more.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Jessica. We are grateful to you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Aldwin - PageFly Team

Wild Mary

Pagefly is amazing!! I built the website I always dreamed of. Great customer service. They really helped me out when I had any questions about the design and even made the changes for me. I couldn't be happier!!

Hi Lisa,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Aldwin - PageFly Team

stonedandunited

I really enjoy using Pagefly because of what it has to offer! And the customer service is #1! They're quick to answer, they're very knowledgeable, and professional!

September 27, 2021

Thank you Jonathan, we always try to do our best to serve our customers. It's a pleasure to help you.
Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us! :D

Faris - PageFly Team

Scheeq

The app is great, I just wish there was an easier way to edit the mobile version, as it doesn't always match the editing of the other devises. Customer service is great!

October 13, 2021

We are so happy when we read your feedback us. Our top mission is to provide the best experiences for customers and we are so happy that we could be able to support you.

We know that sometimes when using PageFly, there will be some issues, but we will try our best to fix and avoid the same issues in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions. We are always happy to assist you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Yes We Design Websites

Great app and great customer service. I was able to receive instant help that made my designs look perfect

September 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words with our customers, and with such a generous review :)
You made my day today, remember we are happy to help all our valuable PageFly customers so don't hesitate when in trouble and contact us immediately.

Have a wonderful rest of the day

Felipe | PageFly

It's Bran

Pagefly is a GREAT application, which allows you to make great pages that really convert ! I highly recommend

Hi Kevin,
Thank you so much for your awesome review you gave us. This really means a lot to me and my team. We will try our best to improve our app and service for you.

Let us know if you need our support. Have a great day!

Hamza - PageFly Team