PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

thethrottletwins

amazing app - top notch support, a lot of opportunities to create great pages recommend it by all means

April 20, 2021

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your thoughts! It is an excellent motivation for us to improve ourselves!
We are pleased to assist you on your journey with PageFly.

Aine - PageFly team

Petits Genoux

I used this app to build a blog page and a regular education page and they look amazing. The best page of this app is customer support. They respond immediately and their real-time assistance is so helpful. They created a video of them editing my page so I could follow the same steps. I am very happy I added this app, it has added real value to my website.

April 19, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts!
It was a real pleasure for me to assist you, and I'm so glad to know that you're enjoying our product.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of letting us know.
I wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian - PageFly team

Sognatore Collection

Excellent customer service, they are quick to respond and help with any issue. Very happy with their services and templates are easy to make and look great

April 19, 2021

At PageFly we always want our clients to be totally satisfied with what they are building, we do our best to achieve it, thank you very much for sharing this comment with the community.

Angel
PageFly - Team

The Cornrow

Amazing customer service and user friendly app! Team helped me out with an issue and am very happy with how the app works. I can build pages I would usually have to hire for.

April 19, 2021

We are all deeply grateful for your words. It’s our duly honor to be a helpful assistant to you on your experience with PageFly. We are still learning to improve ourselves.

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and stay with us!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Pescuezo

el asesor Felipe me ayudó muchísimo y solucionó mis inconvenientes, es una muy buena aplicación para aquellos que queremos más diseño personalizado en nuestra página.

April 19, 2021

Muchas gracias por su amable comentario. Es maravilloso saber que ha tenido una gran experiencia con PageFly. Esto nos motivará a mejorar aún más nuestra aplicación y la calidad del soporte. Si hubiera algo, no dude en envíenos un mensaje en cualquier momento.

Felipe -
Equipo de PageFly

Ondecco

Powerful. Great app and even better support. Had a small issue and they jumped right on it and fixed it.

April 19, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Catalina! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Scribblehorde

Their customer service is amazing! They are literally the nicest people and helped with all of my web issues so quickly! Going to upgrade with them as the businesses grows just for that. Also, the fact that they offer so much for free AND have incredible on demand chat support at the same time; honestly a no brainer to work with them. Thanks guys!

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome words, we are happy to be able to help when you need it, please do reach us anytime, we're up 24/7.

Shagar - PageFly team

Twentywaves

PageFly is awesome! It increases your capabilities with Shopify significantly :) i can design my pages how i want, change certain pages and their service is the best. Fast response in chat, they help a lot when you cannot get something done and one guy even recorded a quick tutorial on how i can fix a problem myself. I'm still on the free plan and get this service! We're still small but would have no problem paying for the service when i need more pages!

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Cardboardhaus

Great customer service: Fast, knowledgeable, and patient! The App has some great templates too that will make your website look more professional.

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

vollonce

Google Customer service is very professional and patient...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your review, please reach us anytime for any issue or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team