PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

LitleBigStore

the customer service is on point. they helped me to fix the problem within 5 minutes, highly recommended

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words. It was my absolute delight to assist you. Whenever you need help, please feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat, we are always here to support you.

Best,
Sun- PageFly Team

GoEfficiency

Very nice app, i can design beautiful website with it . The supporting team is also very helpful. I really like it.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Yi. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for having PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Randy | PageFly Team

Unihertz

The system was complicated and it's difficult for beginners, but the customer service was always ready to help.

April 8, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us feedback.
We know that PageFly can be complicated for beginners so we are trying days and nights to improve it better and make it more friendly. We are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly as well as our support quality.

Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

The Lord Of The Magic

GO OUT if you have a BIG STORE. This only works for amateurs stores or with LOW TRAFFIC due problems resolution are too slow and there is PLENTY OF BUGS. IF you manage a BIG STORE... YOU'LL BE IN TROUBLES. NEW UPDATE 16th. April................................ The message received by operator speak it selfs........................." I'm still waiting for a response from our development team. As you may already know, the don't work on weekends so we may have to expect some delay in their response. (to do a find a replace text due users cant do it, and operators intermediate either) They have already been notified about your issue, and will reach you back as soon as possible. My sincere apology for the inconvenience. Your patience is much appreciated Update 16th April. Things are getting worst every day. Operators that don´t have the tools to assist customers after the new update realized by this company recently. Support replies fast.. yes BUT in 80% almost in cases we've received a message that they need forward the issue to the dev team and thats means 24h or MORE! We've discovered new incompatibilites with some apps installed that before their updates works perfectly. Now... NOT ANYMORE. For example, we use WISHLIST and there is a proper code in EVERY PAGE of us. Now, after PageFly Last updates code is not working anymore and we're tired to get always the same message: "Please allow me a couple of mins to see if I can reach anyone from our developmeant team to check on this issue"... and after a day still waiting that dev team will be cappable to do a "find a replace" code in theme... delaying obviously and getting harm seriously by this company. Please, just be careful if you have high traffic due in crash case.... you'll not get the help that you really need ON TIME. Operators are like robots forward 80-90% issues and getting waiting even Platinum customers as us. Let´s see what's next. :( Update 14th April. Sorry but can still voting even neutral due there is repeated issues. Also DEVELOPER team only works a few hours a day (free for 5pm! until next day). So.. if you need assistance on important matters, as for example your homepages has lost styles... simpley, you CAN´T and need to wait between 12-72 hours due weekends it does not works. GREAT! :( Now, for example is 2 pm here in Mexico BUT there is no one available until midnight so... = we can´t continue working because there is some stuff that must to be solved by tech team as, for example, try to figure out (really) why styles are losing everytime we made some modifications now on the new editor. MAN! If you want to run a GLOBAL business you have GLOBAL workers working for you anytime. And, even the support is pretty good for all most cases, you can´t be totally stopped due there is something that only is possible to fix for someone that only works from monday to friday a few hours. You have a lot of customers, your costs to increase your developer team will be rewarded with a (real) quality customers services and also helps A LOT to your customers don´t get stopped due there is something that it does not works at should be. (even repeated issues) Anyway... good luck! You're gonna to need it. Another customer affected by the last PageFly updates.............

April 8, 2021

Firstly, I would like to apologize for everything that makes you unhappy and make you have a bad experience.
Before releasing this new version, even though we tested it many times in the past, there are some bugs we can't be aware of when it is released. This is a big lesson for us and we promise to fix all the bugs and this situation won’t happen again.
Our team is trying days and nights to fix the bugs you mentioned in your review and we really want to have more chances to serve and assist you. We are always willing to help when you need. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

VIVIQ Skin Health

I switched to PageFly to build our brand's website. It was incredibly easy! I've never built a site before but could easily learn the features. Our site looks beautiful and PageFly saved us from the constraints of theme template we were previously using.

April 2, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Wood Stories

Great app and even better support. The app works perfectly and support is very responsive and helpful. 5 stars!

April 2, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

We Are Bahari

I've been building a 'teaser' landing page to collect email addresses. It's pretty good in terms of step by step guides, having not done anything like this before, it's quite difficult at the start. The online chat support with the pagefly staff are amazing though, they've helped so much and get you out of pickles all the time (well for me anyway!)

April 8, 2021

We are so happy when we read your review on the App Store, thank you so much for it.
Customer satisfaction is the top priority that we always care about, so we are always trying our best to assist.
And I know it could be quite difficult for when you started with PageFly, however, if you are familiar with PageFly, you will find it not difficult to use. And our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to make PageFly more friendly.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Juju Health & Wellness

Been using this app for the longest time. 5/5!!! Support is awesome!! I always recommend this to my friends!

April 2, 2021

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.

Canary Jewelry and Accessories

Super responsive and helpful support. I accidentally deleted my homepage page and they got it back for me and offered suggestion as to how to back up in case this happens again in the future.

Hi Shannon,

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store. Please feel free to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

G3 Store [EUR]

There is endless amounts of customizations available and lots of help docs and tutorials. Plus, when I couldn't figure out how to optimize a specific section for mobile, their Customer Service was super quick, helpful, and got the section optimized for me.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team