PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create ultra-persuasive, SEO-friendly landing, product page

Pro Smoke BBQ

I LOVE THIS APP!!!
I wasted so much time paying designers to do my website, but this app means I can do it all myself, it's so easy and the standard templates look great.
Support is outstanding too, replies within minutes, best value app I have, get it! and go for a premium package, your shop conversions will go through the roof.

January 5, 2021

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

FREIstoff

Great app and great support. Works well and for me the basic plan is perfect! Quick installation and very easy to use. But you need some minimal webdesign skills to understand every option in the builder.

Hi Michael,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

ElizaYvette Jewelry

I had ran into a couple road blocks, and every time the team here was extremely helpful. I appreciate their patience and kindness! Shout out to Touqir and Elad for their continuous help!

Hi Ashley,

On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words you shared. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Paperkid Gallery

Great app - and super friendly support team. I completly recommend it - just one thing which I want to mention is the subscription options; those seem a bit confusing and don't match my needs. But ok, thats live ;)

Hi Aike,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Carpenter Core LLC

Very little more than what you can do with the basic Shopify page builder and a couple of how-to videos. It's certainly not worth an extra $99 a month to have more than 30 landing pages. The icing on the cake was receiving this spam from them while I was experimenting with the free 1 page version. Needless to say, I'll be uninstalling it... "Hola friend, Are you confused about what plan suits your needs? It’s not that complicated, we made everything simple and easy to understand here:
PageFly pricing explanation
What happens if I downgrade?
I hope this is clear enough. If you still have questions, please feel free to chat with us. All the best,
Richard.

Alfie & His Hooman

For a novice website builder this has been an absolute godsend. And any support I've needed has been super. Pity about the price for a small business like mine, but its worth it ...

January 5, 2021

Hi, I'm glad that you have a good experience with our app, we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need help!

Salem | PageFly Team

COOAU

Really love the app despite it is not totally perfect. Super easy to use and contain almost all the elements you need for a nice looking website. And by the way Angel from the service team is really really nice and helpful.

January 5, 2021

Your comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, we will continue to work hard every day to continue to provide you with the best Shopify page builder.

Angel | PageFly Team

ulzzangmall

i'm just using 2 days and totally worth it!! my page is changing like formal page not newbbie's page hahaha! highly recommend it! looking foward to find new :)

December 31, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Wishing you all the magic of the new year!

Anne | PageFly Team

TEMAI

I would say this is much flexible and powerful to build UI. The online service is also a huge help. Can get back in a short time.

January 5, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

FLEKK Cosmetics

This is by far the best page builder app I've found to use on Shopify, and the support is always top-notch and so responsive. It's made a huge difference in the Shopify websites I've had the opportunity to work on.

December 30, 2020

I just read this generous review
I appreciate your kind words a lot, Lindsey, and rest assured that we are continuously striving for excellence in our app and in our service.

Have a great rest of the day and a happy new year!

Felipe | PageFly Team