PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

CozyTrendsCo.

Amazing app with amazing features, and even more amazing customer support! Had multiple people help me, including Angel, and Cristian, with multiple issues, and they helped instantly and fixed everything for me. One of the best apps ive used.

November 1, 2021

It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our product and service.

It would be our pleasure to assist you with your company; please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat if you require further assistance. <3

Angel | PageFly Support Team

Ace Kitchen Ltd

Great and fast support! Love it! No worries about facing any problems when you tried to use PageFly to create your website, they can help to fix it so fast!

November 1, 2021

I'm thrilled that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you.

I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.

Angel | PageFly Team

Rotatable Plug

Excellent support ! PageFly pagebuilder is the best ! My support was Aldwin and he have very good skills and knowledge !

Hi Daco,

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. We really appreciate sharing your experience using the app with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

melOn Design

EXCELLENT APP........and the 24/7 customer service for newbies is brilliant!!!! Thank you so much :)

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your words! We are happy to know that you find our app great and even more to know you think that about our support.

It means the world to me and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

All the love!
Angel | PageFly Team

Love By XSample

It can be a bit confusing/frustrating at times, but the help chat is usually available and someone has always been able to help! Overall, I do recommend!

November 1, 2021

We are so happy when we read your review on the App Store, thank you so much for it.

Customer satisfaction is the top priority that we always care about, so we are always trying our best to assist and support to bring the best experience.

And we took your feedback to make it important to note and improve our app. We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

YUDORI

Maru was a ton of help and very attentive. She got my website up and running in no time. I recommend PageFly! :)

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome rating! It's an honor for us to receive such a compliment from you, and we promise to improve our app and service everyday so you can always receive the best from us.

If you have any issues while using the app, don't hesitate to contact us via our 24/7 Live Chat!

Maru | PageFly team

Ritzy Rayz

You're gonna to love it here!! Not only is it super simple BUUUT the support from their team is second to none!! Thank You PageFly!!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! It was our honor to help you with your business as well, I hope that it will bloom in no time :D

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Maru | PageFly team

CycorldPro

Very handy page builder app. The support staff is very responsive and the tutorials are very detailed

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Calvin. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

IMEX-RC

Had some minor issues after an update. Contacted the support team and not only were they fast to fix the issue but also explained why it was and even future tips. Definitely the best page builder out there and the only one I know of that lets you set a default page for ALL products at once. This is a big deal when you have 1000+ products.

PIPE DECOR

Using too many of the pages really slows down my site but besides that it's pretty easy to use. Customer service was great.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager