PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ROMISS

Location Hong Kong SAR

I ve use this app to edit my page , it is better than before , and the cs is always kindly to help . five stars for you

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it’s a great motivation for us to improve PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Nora - PageFly Team

Sneakers Dealers™️

Location France

great app and great fast support. A must have to custom feel your store; highly recommend it.........

Hi there,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

kidzojoy

Location Serbia

I’m new in dropshipping and this is my first time using an app like this, and all I can say is that I built pages exactly how I wanted them to operate and look. It's also fairly intuitive to use, after a bit of experimenting. Using this app will allow your site to come to life, without any coding hassle. With all the customization options you could want, this is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to spruce up their online store. A remarkable app, with a wonderful customer support team ready to help with anything you may encounter!

Hi Zorica,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share your experience with us. We’re here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Bratarele.com

Best page builder app I ever used before. And the support team had a quick time response and helped me to understand functions of this app.

Hey there!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us, you are very kind!!
We are very happy to learn that this is the best page builder that you have used so far, our support team does its best to help you as soon as possible with the highest quality of service in the meantime.

Whenever you need help you can reach out to us in the live chat.

Best Regards,

Cristian | PageFly Team

Felicity Bath & Soaps

I always get quick and easy assistance from the support team. Customer support is great and helpful!

Hi Briana,

I am truly glad that I was able to help you with your Banner text on Mobile. Thank you so much for your time with PageFly. It helps us to improve our app and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Fleetful

At first I was overwhelmed but after spending a bit of time on it and speaking to the AMAZING customer support agents who help you immediately, I soon got used to it. The customer support is astounding.

June 8, 2022

Hi Holly, thank you so much for your great review of our customer service. We are very grateful for your generous feedback so we will keep trying our best every day to support you better. Let us know in case of any trouble!

Have a great day!
Zee | PageFly Team

Fita UP España

Location Spain

Great assistance, good communication and fast response. Very happy with the support and the app! :)

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am glad that we could be able to assist you with the issue.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or need help,

Cookie - PageFly Team

Vitali-Chi - Here To Heal

Good support. Good app. Enjoyed using the app and have created a few pages using it. I like it./ Recommended!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Allen. It's our pleasure to support you and give you the best solution to solve your problems. Please remember that anytime you need our help, we're always beside you.

Tuble - PageFly support team

goosehill

very practical tool , easy to use and it helps me to achieve any page layout that i need , most importantly ,it is cost-effective.

Hi Wei Li,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

easyGiraffe Health

I really love PageFly. Much better than all the themes I tried before. It gives you so much more flexibility to design a page like you want

June 8, 2022

It was my pleasure to help you out. Thank you so much for taking out time and giving such a generous review. You made my day. Please reach us anytime whenever you need any help. Thanks once again.

Regards