4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

April 25, 2024

It's a great app which allows to easily design amazing pages without any technical knowledge. Their tutorials are great, but the support staff are greater! In particular Fiona. Thank you very much guys! Can't wait to launch my beautiful store!

Atelier Calico
Switzerland
29 days using the app
PageFly replied May 2, 2024

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Fiona - PageFly Team

May 21, 2024

I had the pleasure of experiencing outstanding customer support from the team at PageFly Landing. Their prompt and efficient assistance in resolving issues left me thoroughly impressed.

The support team at PageFly Landing demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction. Their quick responses and effective problem-solving skills truly set them apart. I was particularly impressed by their willingness to go above and beyond to address my concerns promptly.
Their exceptional service has made my experience with the platform smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend PageFly Landing to anyone in need of reliable support and a user-friendly interface.

My Store
PageFly replied May 25, 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with PageFly Landing! We're thrilled to hear that our customer support team provided you with outstanding service. Ensuring our customers' satisfaction is our top priority, and it's wonderful to know that our prompt and efficient assistance made a positive impression on you.

Our team prides itself on professionalism and dedication, and we're glad this was evident in your interactions with us. Going above and beyond to address our customers' concerns is something we strive for every day, and we're delighted that we could make your experience smooth and enjoyable.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to continuing to provide you and all our users with reliable support and a user-friendly interface. Thank you for choosing PageFly Landing!

Randy - PageFly Team

May 7, 2024

Clean application with tons of fun features.

Support is also extremely helpful in providing advice to improve shopify storefront

Faceless Jewelry
4 months using the app
PageFly replied May 9, 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Zee - PageFly Team

April 18, 2024

PageFly is a great way to customize anything you want! Great Shopify integration and customer support for when you get stuck. Highly recommended.

Wood & Slate
3 months using the app
PageFly replied April 22, 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Junie | PageFly Team

April 22, 2024

Wouldn't usually do this but PFs customer service is totally next level - ad hoc video explanations for problems? really incredibly good.

Airman Pilot Shirts
About 3 years using the app
PageFly replied April 24, 2024

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your review!

It's our pleasure to be able to assist you to fix the issues. We will improve our app to make it better for you.

Let us know if you need our support
Nana | PageFly Team

April 29, 2024

Great app.. It works.. and when you need a assistance they have a great customer service. So far, very happy with it. We tried some others but this one is the one that we live the best.

To engage them !
Spain
PageFly replied May 3, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Your kind words have truly made my day, and I'm thrilled to hear that I was able to meet your expectations.

It's always a pleasure to assist you, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Wishing you continued success with your store, and thank you again for choosing PageFly.

Best regards,
Syed - PageFly Team

April 24, 2024

The support team was supper helpful. However, I feel that the elements are not very customizable and without support it is very hard to figure out how to get the page to look the way that you want to. When you have items that are on discount through shopify, that does not show up on the landing page because shopify doesn't change the price on the product page when you generate a discount. You essentially still need to do a lot of design work in something like Canva to create a modern look with great graphics then pull it into Pagefly.

The Brownstone
April 24, 2024

I'm new to PageFly, so this is something I'm trying to learn little bit at a time. I've had another great Support Advisor by the name of Cookie, that was great in helping solve a payment issue that I was having with the the PageFly app and also some other issues. He was very supportive in help me with my issues.

BlavkNitye Designz
17 days using the app
PageFly replied May 2, 2024

Cookie - PageFly Team

April 22, 2024

Great app for creating custom pages. Also the support is really good and quick. Recommended

Lovandi.eu
Netherlands
10 months using the app
PageFly replied April 24, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad I could be of assistance and provide helpful support. Your satisfaction is my priority, and I'm always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. If you need further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

I'm here to ensure your experience with us remains positive and pleasant.

Best regards,
Bayo | PageFly Team

April 8, 2024

Zee was alot of help this was my 1st Page, She gave me tips and ideas to build a stronger page for better conversions. Thank you so much for your feedback

blanksbyCSU
10 months using the app
PageFly replied April 14, 2024

Hi Shannon,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I'm very glad to know I could help you out.

Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need help, we are online 24/7 for you!

Kind regards,