PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Kiwi Mask Co

Page fly is absolutely amazing, super easy to use and very customizable! The team are all so nice and helpful, They really do go out of their way to help & quick. Will be using them for all stores in the future! :)

November 10, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share wonderful words to us. Our team is super happy when we read your words.

Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are right here for you.
Have a great day!

Cookie - PageFly Team <3

Smudge Studios

PageFly Landing Page Builder really helped me, as a Designer, take my site up a level from the bland starter template page designs. The support is next level and the one page of each type you receive was a great way to get a great looking site at entry level and get trained up ready for when my site is ready to upgrade.

November 10, 2021

Thanks for the heartfelt review, Des! We strive hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

nutrapatches

Perfect plugin, I build my whole website with this plugin, and the support team is also very efficient. they solved my problem very quickly. Highly recommended.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your encouraging words, Hashim. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Great Arcades

The Pagefly app itself is kind of tricky to navigate at first. It's not super intuitive outside of the pre-loaded templates, unless you're pretty familiar with HTML and CSS. But don't let that deter you. You should definitely use the customer support chat. If you're lucky enough to get Paula as your customer service agent or someone as good as her, you'll be soooo glad you did. I was working with an agent prior to Paula who was just ok and I had to request to speak to another agent. Then when Paula started helping me, she immediately solved so many of my design questions that I was absolutely frustrated about. She even made a video customized for my issue, came back to me with additional solutions even after I had moved on to another section, and she was extremely fast in all of her responses. Thanks to Paula I will save so much money from not having to hire a developer every time I want to make a change to my site, and I will use PageFly instead of one of the other Landing Page apps that are available. Hi-five to Paula!!

November 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Beloved Group

Shopify is basically useless to me without Page Fly. It's been a life saver! Now I can build pages on my own.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your words. We are happy to learn you find our app great and even more to know you think that about our support.
It means the world to me and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

All the love!
Angel | PageFly Team

PantryChic

This app is making my life a whole lot easier! I'm able to modify pages on shopify and make them appear they way I'd like them to. Furthermore, the help desk has been very proactive and knowledgable. Thanks Angel for all your help!!

November 10, 2021

Greetings thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and please take care!

Angel | PageFly Team

j

Die Antworten sind sehr schnell(wenige Minuten).Es sind auch sehr Hilfreiche Personen!Bei jeder Frage haben sie eine Antwort und wen man etwas nicht versteht, machen sie es für einen und schicken dir dann ein Video ,wie sie es in deinem Editor gemacht haben.So kann man das auch super erlernen ,was man nicht versteht.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Binowav Hearing Solutions

The best service you will have. I have had this soft for about 3-4 months. Get a lot of help from PageFly. I can't imagine if there will be a better one.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us such a fabulous but honest review. We are so grateful for your feedback that we won't stop improving our support quality and app features in order to serve you better. Much love to you!

Zee | PageFly Team

TheSnowbot

I use this app to customize the webpage. The pros are: easy to use, 24h live support, affordable. The cons may be lower the page speed, I am not that sure.

November 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review for our app. I am so happy that I could be able to assist you to solve the issue.

Your satisfaction is our top mission. We will try our best to improve PageFly better, to make it easy for you to use.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Homebody Coffee Co.

This app is wonderful. I've used others in the past and this is the most intuitive and extensive. The customer support is always so helpful as well. I'm fairly tech-savvy but they still get me out of a bind every now and then. Would recommend this app to any entrepreneurs who feel limited by their theme in any way.

November 5, 2021

Hey there!!

We are really happy to learn you find our app the most intuitive, our developers work hard to make this a reality, thank you so much for your words!! We are here not only to help on related issues to building your pages but only to give you different advice, just need to ask us!
If you need any further help do not hesitate to drop us a message.

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,