PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

Homebiotic

We've been using this app for several months, and tonight had an issue where nothing was working.. at all. Nathan from PageFly support was able to find the issue (theme setting conflict) and fix it for me within minutes. Great app, and great support too! Thanks!!

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Nathan - PageFly Team

H O WILES Limited

I wouldn't say that Pagefly itself is exactly straight forward, but the online service from the 'help' section is beyond expectations. Thank you so much for all your ongoing help, Hailey. Very much appreciated.

Hi Ryan,
It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so so much for the loving words. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Have an amazing day!

Hailey - PageFly team

Neat and Handy

excellent service! recommend anyone!
fast and amazing!excellent service! recommend anyone!
fast and amazing!

May 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support!

Emad - PageFly Team

Suave Silver

I'd have to say with the help of PageFly's customer service & the app overall giving me many options while building an incredible page for either my homepage, collections, blog, or so on. PageFly never fails to disappoint me, everyone needs PageFly on their store!

May 21, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Touqir from PageFly Team

EXEQUO

The app can get pretty complex, but there are a lot of options and there's always someone there to help you! Good job

May 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

lit bedrooms

The support from this app is unmatched. Quick fixes, and they understand exactly what I'm asking. PageFly is the best builder out there.

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Nathan - PageFly Team

sanitise-plus.com

This is a fantastic app which makes creating user friendly pages very easy. Touqir from the support team was fantastic at helping me. I highly recommend using this app

May 21, 2020

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Touqir from PageFly team

Artmenthe

I used this app to help me customize my product pages and the team is really good working, they give you all their time until you are happy !

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir - Pagefly Team

Kantara | Moroccan Rugs

Love this app and also the dev team and the customer service reps who always have timely responses to my questions. This app is easy to use and has all the features that I need to bring my website to the next level.

The Candle Fusion Studio

I enjoy the features and how easy it is to use. Plus, I found the customer service to be responsive and detailed!

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your detailed feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.
Have a nice day buddy!