PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with ease

IcyMelts

Amazing support! would highly recommend using this app to build your website. Easy to use and effective!

April 27, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Angel - PageFly Team

Hunnypot House

Amazing app, easy to use and help is very quick when you need it. Cannot fault the app or the service - our website is so much better because of it!

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it. We will try our best to make PageFly better every day for you. Please let us know if you need help at any moment.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Gidget Lifestyle

The PageFly team were very responsive, friendly, and easy to work with in helping us fix an issue. Nice job!

April 27, 2021

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

AMEICO

Fantastic App! Has changed the game at my store. Save alot of $$ not having to hire or wait for a web developer to make updates. A bit of a learning curve but totally worth it.

April 27, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Focused Goddess

Wow, this app is absolutely amazing. Their support team is THE BEST EVER, they literally solve any problem within minutes. Also my page looks waaaaay better with them. I'm currently using free plan but I have a feeling I'll be adding more pages. Thank you for an amazing service!

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Dilan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Fit Corner

Great app, I use it for product pages. No need to build a one product store, you can have a niche store and turn some pages to a one product landing page with PageFly and customer support is always helpful and friendly

It's a pleasure to help you on your Store, Dalila! <3
Rest assured we will always be here to help you with whatever you need. Need a fast solution? You can count on us! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Gabriel, from PageFly

Tirtyl

amazing support that has helped me numerous times with technical & complex CSS changes. Highly recommmend

April 27, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Chibebe® NZ

Lost all of a page design because I have a few sites for the same item (territorial sites) and had one open with pagefly so i can edit another to be the same. LOST IT ALL. The copy / paste styles feature doesn't work either, which is worse as i spent the last hour manually trying to mimic my other site so the pages matched. If you copy the content and paste it yourself, it doesn't paste in the same style, so you still have to style it. You also have to try a million times to change a font color etc. Deleting the app asap.

jummeeFood

I was having problem configuring one of the page elements in PageFly. I got in touch with their customer support and they helped me with my problem through proper screenshots and even video recording. I am so happy with their service :)

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for spending time leaving such a generous review.

I am so happy that I am able to help you today and even happier when you found the tutorial I sent helpful. We really appreciate your business with us and we are always striving to provide the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to contact our live chat 24/7 for any questions you have. We're always here.

Hailey - PageFly team

Gorgeousnailsshop

This app helps me to create the pages like I want them. And when there is an issue or something difficult, the have a great customer service which reacts very fast and are persistent to solve it.

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!