PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Loja PontoSeguro

Da na minha lista dos melhores apps que criam pagina do mundo, o suporte e perfeito e tem uma boa comunicação com o cliente vale a pena o preço!!

August 1, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. This really made my day.
Your feedback will help us to improve PageFly better. We always want to support you with all our best.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat if you have any questions.

Thank you so much.
Cookie - PageFly Team

Phomemo

This APP made my product page look better, and I encountered a problem, the customer service quickly helped me solve it, very quickly, I strongly recommend this APP

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Touqir - PageFly Team

The Official Dab Sponge Store

awesome customer service !! helped me out anytime I needed and were very nice this is also super easy to use!

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Wines of NZ

Great customer service from Max. Highly recommend! Im new to the platform and he helped me troubleshoot something with helpful easy direction.

Max - PageFly Team

The Pocket Punch

PageFly is easy to use, powerful, and transformative. Most importantly, Page Fly's support team is extremely helpful! Paula answered all of my questions promptly and helped me make my website the best it could possibly be.

August 1, 2020

Thank you for your generous words. And also for having reserved some time for us. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services. You can count on us!

bbxlbeauty

L’équipe est très réactives, ils ont réglé mon le problème en 5 minutes , je les recommande vivement.

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review! It was very nice of you! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services. You can count on us!

Angeltripp Hair

I used this app to build my store. After following the tutorials on utube, I was able to build my store which I am very happy about. The live chat service is the best, they respond very promptly and are always very helpful in dealing with your question. I highly recommend this app for a shopify store.

August 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

belovedtoddler

this app has made my store a whole lot more optimized, in a less amount of time and money cause i just couldnt get my self to arrange a skype meeting with a coder and pay nearly 80 an hour for a 10 min solution ... THANKS !!!!!PageFly

Hi Kylee,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers! Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Himalayan Freedom Co.

It is easy to use and has great customer service even on the free version. It made is much easier for me to design my own webpages and upload them to my Shopify website. If you don't want to hire a professional this is a great place to start.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Carbon Imports

i am a complete amateur to this app, paula had guided me the entire way and had taken over and even went as far as implementing what i needed done within minutes! beyond my expectations, thank you to paula and the team at pagefly!

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you!
If you need anything, let us know. We are here to help!