PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 31, 2023

Pagefly customer service team have made a great help to us! Thank you very much! Hope it will work well all the time~

Honey Play Box
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied January 31, 2023

Thank you a lot for your thought, I'm glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Cookie | PageFly Team

January 30, 2023

Major shoutout to Tyler on the PageFly support team. After contacting Tyler with an issue as I was building my product page out, he went above and beyond to help make sure I was able to get what I needed. It could have been very easy for him to say "no we don't support this functionality" but he did more than was required and now my page looks amazing as a result.

In an ocean of apps and programs that allow you to build your pages, the major differences come in how these companies treat you when you need help. For that reason, I am now a lifelong member of the PageFly crew and will be recommending them to anyone who will listen.

Grip N' Rip Golf
Time spent using app: 4 days
PageFly replied January 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review! It's our honor to have such a lovely customer like you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service so we can meet your expectation every day!

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat for instant support.

Tyler | PageFly team

Edited January 30, 2023

Excellent customer service, Im not great with tech or building landing pages but page fly make it so easy and the customer support is the best ive had on any shopify app!

In The Sport
Time spent using app: 28 days
PageFly replied January 30, 2023

Hi Harry,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your experience with PageFly.

This is a big motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you better.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

January 29, 2023

Suporte otimo, a pagina tem diversas opções para se fazer um design unico, o preço é meio salgado mas vale a pena

Taulet
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
PageFly replied January 30, 2023

Uau, muito obrigado pela revisão magnífica.
Foi realmente um prazer para mim ajudá-lo e fico muito feliz em saber que pude ajudá-lo.

Por favor, não hesite em contactar-nos.

Cumprimentos,
Mahedi - Equipe de suporte do PageFly

January 28, 2023

Customer Service was very good, tons of options for my website customization. I would also like to thank Shari for his help. Thank you PageFly team!

AstroTech
Time spent using app: 3 days
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Shari | PageFly Team

January 28, 2023

Ottimo servizio, si puo' fare praticamente di tutto, poi l'assistenza è molto veloce a rispondere, la consiglio!!

Spazzolady
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Grazie mille, per le tue gentili parole.

È stato un piacere aiutarti e le parole ci motivano ad offrirti ogni volta un supporto migliore.

Twiggy - Squadra PageFly

January 28, 2023

Angel was extremely helpful, absolute legend! He helped us learn how to use pagefly and change our page from mobile to laptop view with ease

KyotoBox
Time spent using app: 6 months
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly.

This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you. Once again, thank you for helping us all out.

Angel - PageFly Team

January 28, 2023

Amazing! A must have for website development.

The support team is beyond excellent. Thanks so
much to the PageFly team for making this possible.

AnimeGuzzuStore
Time spent using app: 5 days
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Have a great day!

Randy - PageFly Team

January 27, 2023

Great team who is very helpful! As a graphic designer I love the Pagefly builder and their team. They make everything very easy and my website looks great!

Day 204
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Thank you so much for your precious words.

We are so glad to know that, you are happy to use our app and service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

January 27, 2023

PageFly has been absolutely amazing! First time creating site with shopify and was pretty daunting after realising the limitations of the normal shopify builder, installed pagefly and it has been absolutely a breeze to use! Any thing you don't know how to do, live chat with a reply instantly and they show you instantly how to do it with a video on how they did it. Pretty much you create your website with a 24/7 professional on stand by to help you along the way, absolutely priceless feature! Thanks heaps to pagefly and all the team who's helped me along the way, can't praise the app and support team enough.

Ruff Society Australia
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the encouraging words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team