PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Yinbe Paris

This application is simple for building page when you don't no code. Thank you for the reactivity and your helping. Dong is the best

Autohaus Anders GmbH

Im using it for Landingpages, Newsletter and more. If you are creative you can do many things with it! I just had a problem with a few things since yesterday. So whenever i had a question i just wrote my question to the Support. Every Supporter was very kindly and fast! But the kindest and best one who really helped me was Zita. She was very patient with me! Thanks Zita for your help if you are reading this! <3

Chironix

A pretty good option for custom site builds in Shopify, but it still has a way to go in terms of being a design tool. I'm used to a lot more freedom in movement and layering in my websites, so there's plenty of room for improvement. Good customer service for any issues I came across.

Upward Refillery

The app is a great option for someone who is used to working with other page builders platforms (Squarespace) The customer service is very quick and helpful! Emad was super helpful and helped with edits live.

Huepar

Anna helps me a lot to solve the big problem. Although many customer services have helped me to solve the problem before, it did not go well. Thank you Anna again.

Craftbier-Adventskalender

Großartiger Support, der wirklich aktiv bei den Problemen und Fragen hilft und selbst anpackt. 24/7 ist hier nicht gelogen. Wow. Immer wieder gerne!

SARZA

This app has been essential in the development of our store. It's enabled us to quickly create great looking and functioning landing pages. We have had the odd issue which needed some customisations to be implemented, but luckily the support have been amazing! They are fast and get things done immediately. Super impressed with PageFly and highly recommend it for all your landing page needs.

Restore Hairology

Awesome support staff. They go and solve every issue I have everytime! They are also quick to respond.

Anker

The app is too complicated to use, it is a litter difficult to use for me. But the customer service is very patient and she helped me solve many problems. I am very grateful to her

Beniia Wholesale

Still relatively new to the app so I cant comment on the extent of the features yet, but so far it has everything we needed. What I can comment on is the customer service, and that alone is worth 5 stars. Tyler was extremely knowledgeable and very quick to respond, and we only have the FREE version! After this experience they now have a silver member! Max