4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

May 22, 2024

Great app for creating custom pages! Easy to use ! Thanks again to Junie and the helpdesk who helped me very quickly.
It was a great experience overall !

Petite Mendigote
France
Almost 3 years using the app

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

April 26, 2024

A fantastic customer service. It's always helpful and quick to reach! There are a lots of features you can use. I will highly recommend it.

Weekend Doll
Over 3 years using the app
PageFly replied May 2, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

April 23, 2024

Excellent responsive customer support technical team, had a chat with Mr. Max, provided exceptional support. Solved problems super quickly and guided the way forward.

The PageFly system is great too, normal Shopify themes can get boring was able to make an amazing looking homepage in a matter of hours.

The Nature's Store
Pakistan
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied April 24, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Your kind words have truly made my day, and I'm thrilled to hear that I was able to meet your expectations.

It's always a pleasure to assist you, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Wishing you continued success with your store, and thank you again for choosing PageFly.

Best regards,
Max - PageFly Team

April 19, 2024

Excellent tool for my password page! I've had to contact the help desk on two different occasions and both times, they've been more than helpful. Special shoutout to Zee for going above and beyond and helping me out in a very stressful time with my store launch! Thanks team!

Parfait Parlour
Over 1 year using the app
PageFly replied April 24, 2024

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts!

It was truly a pleasure to assist you and it makes me very happy to know that you're happy with our support.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch any time if any further issue arises.

I wish you all the best for your store!

Zee - PageFly Team

May 22, 2024

My live chat with Jessica tonight was amazing! She was so patient with me and walked me through everything and helped me to understand Pagefly much better! I am so grateful for her, she is everything!!! I hope I get her everytime! :} I am very pleased with how my 1st page is going so far! It is solving a major problem with me merging 3 stores into 1! Im even more excited to get it finished. The support and resources at Pagefly is amazing!!!

Peluche' Luxe Collections
Almost 2 years using the app

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Jessica | PageFly Team

May 22, 2024

I had a couple issues getting my first page I built up, but Lucy was so helpful. Zee was also extremely helpful in helping me with certain settings that would make my website more efficient. I am so happy with this app and how I can no customize each individual page.

The Oracle Alchemist
7 months using the app

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!
Zee | PageFly Team

May 14, 2024

there is a bit of a learning curve in creating fully custom sites, but the support team is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable so if you have any questions you can ask them and they help you right away.

AstropheApparel
Over 1 year using the app
PageFly replied May 21, 2024

Randy | PageFly Team

April 18, 2024

I have zero coding experience, pagefly makes it easy to build a professional looking website, no coding required. They offer helpful templates to follow or gain inspiration from. I was offered free website feedback that was quick and helpful in improving my business. Highly recommend.

littlelionhistory
About 1 year using the app
PageFly replied April 22, 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

May 10, 2024

This app is incredibly user-friendly, and whenever I encounter any problems, the Support team is always ready to assist. The chat support is particularly effective, consistently resolving any issues that come up.

Atlanta Vinyl
Over 5 years using the app
PageFly replied May 21, 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

Syed Azim - PageFly Team

March 27, 2024

Have been using Pagefly for few years. Great app, and great customer service. Shout out to Zee, who gave me a detailed feedback on things that I can improve my store, very through, with tips and details. Great help!

Carolina’s Brownies
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied March 31, 2024

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. It really means a lot to me and my team.

Rest assured that we will always try our best to help you out so don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help.

All the best,