PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

teleadapt

Great app. I've had a few questions which were resolved with extremely prompt support from Duong and Max. Thanks!

FourPerfectPaws

I love it! At lot easier to use than just Shopify on its own. The support team is always great will help with anything that they can!!

Shreddez

Perfect! Amazing service by Felipe, I was having issues with my landing page and he guided me step by step on how to adjust to exactly my liking. Even gave me some images on how to move and adjust different elements on the pages. Amazing Service!

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it. We will try our best to make PageFly better every day for you. Please let us know if you need help.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Beplain

While this is definitely an app that would work best if you have a more extensive understanding of code, the support team is awesome and help out with as much as they can possibly, which we appreciated a lot. We asked a lot of questions but they were kind to answer every single one, so thank you!

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Words can’t describe how much we appreciate the time and the effort you put into writing such a detailed review. It’s our honor to receive your trust and belief in us. We promise to improve our support quality better every day to assist our dear customers like you to the fullest.

Thank you for choosing PageFly and be a part of us!

Vine to Bar

Best in class! Slight learning curve to begin, but they have plenty of videos and documentation to get you going. Support through chat is superb. If you're lucky you'll get Touqir! The best!

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much that you have left us this fabulous feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Chase

The customer service at Pagefly is like nothing I've ever experienced before. Every single person on their support team is helpful, patient and kind and it made my life so much easier. There is a lot of freedom within the templates, so you definitely don't need to be a developer to create a beautiful and custom website. 10/10!!

April 16, 2021

It’s so wonderful to hear these positive words from you!

We can’t thank you enough for this. Your words help us understand that we are going on the right track. Our best answer for you would be to improve our support quality every day so as to meet your higher expectations. In the meantime, we are glad to be your helpful assistant at the store building.

Our help won’t stop here - should there be any problems arise, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our support team is here with you whenever you are in need.

8Track Rum

I found the app slightly tricky to use for a couple of things I wanted to do, but the tech support was first class with a friendly team on hand to assist.

RAAW By Trice

Great support - easy to communicate with PageFly App Support. It is a great tool to work with on pages and design.

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your choice and belief in PageFly!

We are all filled with happiness after receiving your kind words - you’ve just made our day! It’s our promise to continuously improve our app and service quality so as to meet your higher expectations.

We value your trust in us, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any problems. Our team stands by you anytime you need us!

ESC Keyboard Stand

Customer support is the best! I had some issue setting up with 3rd party email provider and they were so resourceful and helpful to walk me through the solution. Thanks!!

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I do appreciate it.
I am so happy that we could be able to assist you. And I am so glad that you feel satisfied with our support.
Please let me know if you need any help.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Ana Hana Flower

wow, i have used this for awhile. and the help support is really prompt and detailed. Special shoutout to Angel from Pagefly! Thanks!

April 16, 2021

For us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Angel - PageFly Team