PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Loja Melhor Corpo

wonderfull! is easy and have a great support! im using in my store and getting good results! approved!

SMOKEROSES

I love the pagefly app and their team! They are very quick to respond and have helped me a ton on the development of the website. Highly recommend.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! It's my pleasure to help.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out via live chat. We're 24/7 available, and only one message away!

Loan - PageFly Team

The Modern Woof

Great support team. Was patient and helped me get the exact look I wanted for my landing page. Would highly recommend.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Le Corner 54

Very easy to use, works perfectly and the customer service is always here to help, even in free plan !

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Posturella

great app and good support team.
strongly recommended.
easy to build a nice looking store. try it out!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care

This app is excellent for someone who has an intermediate understanding of web design but cannot write the code from scratch. It's the best WYSIWYG app I've used so far but In my opinion it would be a steep learning curve for an amateur if you want to build a very polished site. An amateur could get a website built that worked, you just may run into formatting issues you don't know exactly how to fix. Luckily they have 24/7 chat customer service, sometimes you get an AWESOME agent who speaks English very well and is a wiz with formatting like Touqir, sometimes you get someone who is very challenging to communicate more complex issues to. It can get frustrating to try and explain complicated design problems even to a native speaker. So that can be frustrating when you're trying to get a site launched at 10pm but hey at least they have customer service agent at 10pm!! I would recommend this app for someone who knows a bit about design and basic coding. (like what padding and margin is, what a row and column is, basic things like that) If you're a newbie but really LOVE teaching yourself new skills this is a great app to help you learn, it just will take time.

Hi Joe,

This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

Have a wonderful day, and take care :)

Touqir - PageFly Team

Speducci Mercatto

I used the app to build my home page and the customer service was very helpful.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words you have shared and thank you for giving us the chance to help you with the issues you have faced using PageFly.
Feel free to get back to us if any problem arises we are always here to help you.
Max - PageFly Team

cliquenine

Aplicativo muito show, eu sem experiência nenhuma no assunto, consegui montar minha Página. Sem contar com o suporte 24h, pessoal show de bola e estão sempre online para nos auxiliar.

August 12, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

Plant Dpt

Im still new to the app, but the customer service has been very speedy which is great! The app itself looks good for now.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Bablyon

Great page builder and great customer support. Lots of templates to choose from and more intuitive than the built-in shopify tool. FIrst one that I use and I like it so far. Good for beginner wanting a professional looking website.