PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

Everything Fitness co

This app is great for building any kind of page for your store. It's really user-friendly and easy to use. The support team at Pagefly are incredibly efficient as well, attending to my queries immediately as well as providing assistance whenever i need it

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Fitneon

Amazing template pages, amazing support. Easy to use. Can easily customize templates for Desktop/laptop, tablet and mobile. 5/5

Hi, there.
Thank you for your generous review, we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Salem- PageFly Team

Yootech

It has diversity and creativity.And i like animation and code~ I hope everyone will like it. You can make a nice page.

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Donny - PageFly Team

Lusio Rehab

Really good first experience using this app chat team have been on call all the way to assist 10/10

A-Five Meats

Accomplishes the job perfect, also excellent customer support. I had an issue how to implement a feature and they stepped in and were able to implement it quickly. Excellent support here.

Hi Michael,
Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Touqir - PageFly Team

GoGlamGirl

They have exceptional customer service. Always solves my problems right away & the app is easy to use.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Sketchease

I did run into some issues unfortunately, but Nathan sorted everything out and resolved any headaches I had from building my store. Would highly recommend PageFly on the basis of this - Nathan definitely deserves a raise!

May 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Nathan - PageFly Team

meow.cleeva

I used this app to help me create a product gallery. So far the work looks amazing and i'm thankful.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Have a wonderful day!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Calavera Épica

Good app, there always have someone to help me when i need. I recommend this app to evoryone who want to build a beautiful store.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Secrets Box

Really easy to use. I came across some issues integrating my Recharge subscription products however the team at page fly not only helped but provided personal video tutorials so I can see to the issue my self in the future. Very impressed

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. If you have any concern or issues feel free to reach us anytime... :)

Shagar - PageFly Team