PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Iyashi Naturals

PageFly is a very good page builder app if you quickly and in simple ways want to put together a functional store. It doesn't take too long--everything can be modified and made as you need it to be.

Support has always been very good, the team shows must willingness to help you out with problems you might be having.

/ Iyashi

Mundo Yorkie

It can get a little buggy sometimes but page design is beautiful and support is great and fast to solve your problems. It's my go to app when I want beautiful landing pages for my products

CrowdShoppers

I needed a landing page builder to personnalize my shopify store. On Shopify appstore I chose PageFly because of the number of positive reviews. PageFly is a great easy-to-use customer friendly app. The customer service is reactive, helpful and efficient! Great dedication. Thumbs up !

Halo-Neon

Perfect, this is a really great app with a good helping service. They answered me fast and with precision ! I recommand this app !

Carolina Mutt

I made my first landing and it was really easy with Pagefly. For me to say it was easy is an understatement since I am not technical at all!!! All the questions I had were answered very quickly and professionally through chat.

Noir Pods

The app is very good, has several customization options and the support works very well, I recommend it to everyone.

Mayari Cosmetics

the app is very easy to use as compared to other page builder apps i have tried. and the support is awesome... very fast replies and very efficient, they are very helpful and solved my issue quickly (even on holidays). Kate fixed my issue very quickly. Highly recommended app

Zanimalia

He knew the answer to everything. I am amazed. I do wish there was a phone chat option, however, it was helpful to receive links, videos, screen shots to assist with page editing. Thanks again.

Inovare Life

Very good, better service and tool.
It has several design options and is very complete, 100% quality service, answer and solve everything very quickly.

Amigo John

Excelente, atendimento de ótima qualidade, técnicos atenciosos e dispostos a nos ajudar no que for preciso! Super recomendo a Pagefly.