PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

ALPHA-ENERGY®

Great support - always very quick and helpful. Easy to use with many good functions.
we build our landingpages with it

UglyXmassTees

I like this app a lot. Helps add additional pages very easily. There are great tools to help you with everything you need.

WellBox

Excellent support and a great flexible app. Highly recommend for users of all kinds of abilities. 10/10

Affordable Pet Labs

Very intuitive to make pages, even for a newbie! If you need help, their customer service is very timely and helpful. We've been very pleased with PageFly! We recommend this for anyone who needs a better website than the Shopify templates.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app I am really glad to hear that you are enjoying working with PageFly and to hear that I was able to assist you with the issues you were facing in a timely manner.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any help or if any question arises.

Best Regards,
Max - PageFly Team

FEMMA OFFICIAL|フェマ

とってもよかったです!カスタマーサポートの対応が早くて便利でした!
ああああああああああああああああああaaaaaああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

私たちのサービスについての素敵なコメントをありがとうございます。私たちは、より価値のある体験を提供するために最善を尽くし続けます。お待ちください!

Zee | PageFly Team

Board and Brush Ltd

PageFly is a very powerful app. It takes a bit to get used to (I have had to switch over from Gempages which I found more user friendly), but it has all the tools you need to create the best pages. The support is very fast and friendly. Definitely the best page builder in the market.

August 2, 2021

Hi there, I hope that you are having a great day, because it’s our great day to see you happy and satisfied!

The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your journey exploring PageFly. Thank you for choosing our app to assist you and your business. We promise to improve ourselves every day to serve you to your fullest!

Again, thank you for your kind words and your precious time!

Socialmediatemplatex

Sono molto soddisfatto di questa app, abbastanza facile da usare, ottimo anche il piano free che permette di fare uno store semplice ed inoltre molto veloce ed ottimo anche il customer service. Unica cosa migliorabile è sicuramente l'interfaccia, dove alcune funzioni di spostamento delle sezioni sono un pò più laboriose.

August 2, 2021

We are so happy when we receive your review on the app store, it means the whole world to all of us.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. And we are so happy that we could be able to help you with your issues.
Regarding the feedback about the user interface, I will be working with my team to improve it and make PageFly more user-friendly and easy to use.
Let us know if you have any questions or need our assistance.

507 Pokemon

Five stars to staff. best Shopify Builder, easy to use and works awesome. Highly recommended for anyone

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Academic Network of Dance

i like the fact that the chat feature is easy to contact support and the support team really stays on with you until your problem is solved.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for choosing and using PageFly. We are so happy that you found the support team helpful for you, this is what we are always trying to achieve because customer satisfaction is our mission.
We really want to know more about your feedback and recommendations for our app so please let us know if you have any further questions or requests and comments via Live chat.

Thank you for your time with us, have a great day!

DreamCastle

Amazing customer support, especially from Touqir. While building and customizing landing page using PageFly is by far the most pleasant experience that i have every gotten from using page builder app, I got stuck with the integration with Klaviyo. I reach out to their customer support team and Touqir assist me on fixing my issue in just minutes. He is super patient and knowledgeable, by the end of the conversation I upgraded to their paid plan.

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome feedback on the Shopify App Store. I am really glad that I was able to help you with the integration of the Klaviyo form. We always try to do our best to help our customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team