PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Mika Decor - a Brand of Maximus Accessories Co., Ltd

Amazing customer service! I have been using PageFly for almost 2 years, and I always feel happy with there service!

SUSHI Bikes

Great support! Had a lot of questions and got fast respond and really great support! Nice, fast and Easy handling.

MixedSpot

Amazing customer support and a great app for landing pages! Highly recommend! Great designs and met all my requirements!

Dianne Caine Australia

PageFly has helped us build great looking pages on the site and the support is excellent! Much better than the standard Shopify page builder.

Privise

Great support while setting up my pages. I strongly recommend this page builder app by PageFly!!!!!!1

A R A M L E E ®

This app covered all of what I needed. Great app and has great features, and customer service is excellent!

WooPods

Can't recommend enough! 10/10. App does exactly what you need it to do without masses of coding knowledge.
Customer support very helpful.

snackstudio

PageFly is the best page builder for Shopify we've tried so far. Sami has been wonderful to chat with and very helpful, trying his best to get certain things to work for us.
However, after working on one of our pages, everything got deleted with no explanation as to why, or how to actually avoid this happening again. We are going to have to rebuild it from scratch, which is a waste of time (the changes are on the live website, so we need to rebuild the page using that as a reference).

Best Improvement Home

Awesome App easy to use and very helpful
Awesome App easy to use and very helpful

DefendantManager.com

I used this app for all 12 of my software companies, Shopify gives me the ability to create all my pages with ease. It is not just for the younger audience, but for the older demographic as well. The best part is if I do get confused or stuck in a jam with my page, I am only one message away from a live chat, that help me with a step by step process on how to configure it all correctly. I recommend everyone to dip their feet in and enjoy the experience!