PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Green Thread Goods

I am in the first 24hrs of using this app. Took a little time to get comfortable with the multitude of functions and I had a problem with the layout of images across devices so I reached out to the support team. Emad, from the support team, relentlessly dedicated his time to resolve my issue. Within a few hours, he had solved it. A rare experience of customer excellence. Bravo and Merci Emad. PageFly congrats on your product and recruitment - make sure to keep this asset in your team.

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us.
Hope to see a more glorious future ahead of us.
If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

It is our fortune for getting you as our customer.

Beauty Mask

Awesome customer service and support friendly and product pages come up right pagefly is what I'm using from now on

June 30, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

Valley Direct Foods

I have used this app to make multiple pages and the staff is always super kind and helpful! I strongly recommend them for making any custom pages!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Emad - PageFly Team

Brush Buddy

Really good page builder and easy to use. The live chat is really friendly and allways helpfull. Cant complain about anything

June 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Touqir - PageFly Team

786 Cosmetics

The app is easy to use and has made our website look 100x better!
Great customer support, they answer everything right away! Highly recommended

July 1, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Harrier Trail Running

Really brilliant app to go with my Shopify store. The help team are so friendly and supportive. Always help quickly and nothing is too much trouble.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for your loving words, this really help us to be motivated to improve our services even better. Please do reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Little Floof Co

Great app and great support. I was having issues placing a third party app onto the page and the pagefly tech help sorted it out within an hour. 5 stars from me.

June 29, 2020

Hello, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Lucky Chick Inc.

Today I had a great customer service experience with Linky. I have worked with PageFly customer service before and Linky was by far the most knowledgeable and helpful. I wish I could get her every time I have a question. Her patience was appreciated.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. We really appreciate it. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.
Thank you!

Linky - PageFly Team

vertipulse

Really amazing app. Much better than the competition in terms of user friendliness and you get completely free access to all features for one page. Support is also very quick and straight to the point.

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Klaro Beauty

Very nice interface. A lot of amazing features for a FREE app. Customer support is EXCELLENT! Helped me fixed my pages. Recommended!

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.
Emad - PageFly Team