PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

ICTYOS

The staff are very professional and welcoming. They helped me solve all my technical problems. I recommend them 200%.

Hi Benjamin!
Thank you so much for such a nice review. You made my day. Please reach us whenever you need any help. Thank you so much again, have a great day. <3

Regards
Hamza | PageFly Team

DriveDressy

Sehr einfach handhabbar, gute Bausteine, exzellenter Service! Wir nutzen die App schon fast 2 Jahre und sind sehr zufrieden!

Hi Laurenz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. Feel free to contact us whenever you need help. Thank you

Grubbalub

I used this app the create a coming soon password page. I had issues getting it to look correct so used the live chat for support. Zee helped me get my page up and running in less than 10minutes. Customer service was brilliant. Would definitely recommend!

January 12, 2022

Thank Louise for your nice feedback on our support quality. I am so glad that we helped you figure out the issue and saved your time. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out anytime! Hope you have an enjoyable journey with PageFly ^^

Zee|PageFly Team

Mike Sport Lebanon

Great app; does exactly what you'd expect them to (as advertised). Support was super responsive and helpful.

Here is Jasmine from PageFly Support Team,

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words.

Best Wishes for you <3

Dasher MY

I love how you can integrate 3rd party apps easily just by drag and drop. Really easy to build and lots of customizations. Like every page builder, its not perfect as there might be some limitations from time to time. But I give 5 stars for its extremely helpful 24/7 livechat to help assist each of my issues :)

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we will keep improving PageFly. Once again thank you very much and If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Mobisat

Not only this is the best App for building beautiful pages, but the support they offer is second to none. Anytime I need anything, I can talk with the PageFly team in real-time and they strive to offer fast and effective solutions. Thanks

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Mikey - PageFly Team

Control Freq

I've tried quite a few page editors, on Wordpress I use Elementor Pro. This is easily as good, if not better than Elementor. It's quick and easy to get used to and the support provides fast responses to any issues. Very good experience. Great page builder and really clean, professional output. I'd love to see an 'auto-save' function because I had a couple of browser tab crashes and lost work. Other than that. 10/10!

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your honest sharing of enjoyable experiences with our PageFly app.
We're thankful for an amazing customer like you and we are more than happy to hear that PageFly helps you save time and effort to achieve successful business ^^
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Zee|PageFly Team

RoseTulips

The support team is always there to help with clear guidance and video tutorials! So far I love the app. www.rosetulips.com

Hi Yana,

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

We're here for you anytime.

shewasfree

I used this app to help me customise my pages as Shopify was quite limited. It's been fantastic to use, and the support is always amazing.

January 10, 2022

Here is Angel from the PageFly.
Thank you so much for your heartfelt review feedback on our live chat, this is a big motivation for us.

I’m happy you’re satisfied with the support we offer.

Anything you want us to help with, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Angel | PageFly Team

The Lesence

PageFly is the best Page builder app out there. Things is so easy here and straight forward. I now got one of the best looking pages out in this game, and it's because of them. I got a lot of conversions, cause my web store looks trustworthy, and that's because PageFly. Don't waste your time on some other apps, this is the real deal folks. Don't hesitate. PS: The service is open 24/7. It's literally all you can dream off, in one page!

January 10, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
It makes me so glad to know that I was able to help you get the result you wanted, and also to know that you're enjoying our product.
As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need anything.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team