PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

SqueezeGear

I love this app! Its very challenging! Its my first time editing my own store and this made me do it easy.. not so easy but I can see that in a few edit I can master it very fast! Practice makes perfect! Thank you for very good customer support! Im very Happy with this App and the support! Sorry for my bad english, its my 2nd language

September 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words Junel!
It was truly a pleassure for me to assist you, and I'm very glad to know you're enjoying our app.
I'll be more than ready to help you if you ever need any further assistance.

All the best!
Lucian | PageFly Team

Whits End Castings

I needed to modify just a single page (For now) to create a dynamic portfolio for our company. Within hours we had a functioning page that met our needs.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Eden and Sage

Highly recommend!! This app is perfect for those wanting to design their own website without code and be able to customise as much as possible! The pricing is also extremely reasonable. Support was really quick, very accomodating and the one small problem I did have was solved within 30mins. Thanks for a great app!

September 18, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Plain Lenses

This app helps a lot when you create your own website. You can let your creativity run wild and have almost no restrictions. The support answers quickly and helps out with everything. Problems are solved in a few minutes. Definitely recommend this app.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you and thank you again for sharing your thoughts, experience, and future plans on using PageFly.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Zeulx Nutrition

Crazy app for designers! Super easy to learn, super easy to use! Best part is you can use it for free which is amazing!

And their support team is just amaaaaaazing ! Absolutely no words for these guys! Be it day or right they will be always up for the help!

Best shopify app must try!

Me Loovely

Initially I chose this app as I wanted more functionality in building a new homepage and also product pages too. The templates on Pagefly are easy to use and they look great too, also just wanted to mention support are extremely quick at responding which is great.

September 18, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Rina Tairo Jewellery

Very simple to use and has lots of features. Support is amazing and was happy to take the time to log in and fix issues manually. Would recommend.

September 18, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success

My MccXi

I used this apps to design myshopify website. This a useful apps, and the customer service is good and fast respond as well. Recommended !

Cory Pearce Co

I am a slow learner but The help I receive from customer support has been great so far. very helpful to have a real person

September 17, 2020

Hey, I just read it!! thank you for your generous review, we will be happy to help you whenever you want just reach out at our 24h live chat.

Felipe | PageFly Team

GRILLZ

Great app, Allowed me to take the design to the next level. Also, excellent support and help from the team answering all my questions. Thanks!

Hi Gregory
Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly, I am glad to hear that I was able to help.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you face any issues using PageFly.

Max | PageFly Team