PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Noble Oat LLC

Fantastic app with even better customer service and support! I wouldn't be able to run my business without it.

Chase Your Bracelets

It a best app i have saw i uninstal because i bought a new theme so i dont need it more, but it a great app help you very much and support 100% Thank you all and hope you the best

Maverick Nutrition Shop

Amazing page builder app. Best customer support! I would recommend this app to everyone. Easy to use and mobile friendly.

BIGGERFIVE

Their customer service is amazing, always online to help me deal with problems!I can find a template suitable for my home page. Besides, it supports the modification of all kinds of text and pictures, which will greatly improve the page quality of my store. I really like using this app

Moolah Kicks

TUBLE gave incredible service via the chat function!!!! They are a lifesaver! Helped with all of my questions and one of the best services I have had in so long!!! Go tuble!!! :)

bvckheadbetty

This is the most amazing and simple app Ive used this far trying to build a website and the customer service is awesome, both customer service reps via chat helped me with what exactly i needed to be done.

Matthew Winters

This app has been really helpful in allowing me to granularly adjust and customize my website. The support is also extremely helpful and able to help guide you through any issues that arise!

Homemade Designer Phone Cases

Customer Support is amazing definetly would recommend to anyone trying to build a shopify store that gets results £££ :)

Kaffeemacher Deutschland

I use the app to build pages the way I like. The customer support is super fast.
Thanks PageFly Team.

The Polish Heritage Mint

Light, responsive. And so is the support ! We are rich on MailChimp integration and needed to write a few scripts here and there so this could perform the double duty of a landing but PageFly adds new stuff by the day.