PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Nest and Key

This app allowed me to create additional pages with ease and they provided very nice templates to get me started. The support team was also really helpful and ponded immediately.

From Fire

The team at PageFly went above and beyond my expectations when it came to explaining how to solve a problem. They were amazing! I wanted to find a way to assign unique social images to my pages. The images I wanted were different from Shopify's set universal social sharing image. The PageFly team and specifically Hoang spent days working with me and we eventually got everything working the way I hoped! I couldn't be happier with their service and would recommend them to everyone interested.

Malice

Love the ease of building your own page. Incredibly fast support too. Helped me with a few issues in just under a few minutes!

Buff Jewellery

Great app, the pages have made our store look way more slick, and the service has been amazing. Super quick and easy to amend and tweak things, via the chat, thanks guys!

pasvupaspris

Perfect apps for the price, you can try for free and the customer service is really good ! JE RECOMMANDE !! i had some difficult to learn how to use it but now i can do almost what i want on my product pages !

ICECUR

very nice app, very good online service team! I am going on working with them very happily, nice choice! good work

Leyalhair

AMAZING! And loved the customer service. I know nothing about coding but with this my website looks amazing hehe :) No need for a designer, you can do it yourself.
You can create amazing pages.

LooLoo World

I used this app. This app is perfect for me. This app is very helpful for me. And now app is working very smoothly.

Beau Gâchis® Cosmetics

I am so pleased with this app and the support they offer! There are so many page layouts to choose from, and they make your site look absolutely amazing! Tech support is so helpful and resolve any issues or concerns right away. Highly recommend!

Andusu

Great App, so far I've been able to do everything I wanted to do and with ease as well. The UI is intuitive and the customisation is absolutely great. The live chat help service is very fast and effective too, especially Sami. Thanks Sami!