PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

BackGetters

I've been working on building my website on Shopify. "It's so easy" everyone said. But for me, it wasn't. There were certain formats I wanted to add to my pages that my theme was not allowing. It was frustrating, especially for someone like me who wants to avoid tech at all costs. :-)

I was recommended PageFly by someone at Shopify. Some of the steps are not exactly intuitive but there are tutorials that you can find online to help. But what really sold me on PageFly was the level of customer service I received when logging a case. The response was fast, friendly and Touqir worked his magical powers in helping me to fix my page to be exactly as I wanted it. I was so relieved and no longer ready to pull every hair out of my head. Knowing that I have this level of support when I need it is priceless!

Makertech Store

A powerful app! And a lot better than others in every aspect, price, customer service, user interface. I cannot recommend this enough!

Salt Atlas

Brand new to the app still so I'll need time to work out the kinks and figure it out, but when I did get stuck, the online representative I contacted on chat was quick to help me out and resolve the issue. Very happy so far!

StingerV

Killer support, easy to use. Definitely recommend this app, whether it's for a complete overhaul or just small additions, it's a great addition in the creation process.

Koch Ford Athabasca

Great page builder, great support. Any questions or issues, they are quick to lend a hand. You can build a page quick, and it looks great on any device. Recommend this app over ShoGun.

Ancient Wisdom Energy

Professional support and very easy to use app. I highly recommend this app for all store. Thumbs up!

Mathieu Performance

The chat has been very helpfull to answering all of my questions! Very good customer services! I recommand this application!

Keurkase

This application is more than necessary if you want have a beautiful presentation page. I am very satisfied with the customer service which is in my opinion perfect. Sami help me for each question and was very patient. I really appreciate

kinoian

Incredibly responsive and helpful customer support, who have consistently assisted me whenever I had issues. PageFly was very good before, but their recent UI update has made it even better. I am very pleased with this product.

Fulfilledbypis

No regrets, super fast and friendly technical support, I recommend this app. Easy to set up but, all features is available, Longest extended trials.