PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

The Customs Project

Very easy to use for creating website pages and great customer service and help when needed! Would recommend for any website!

July 2, 2021

On behalf of the team, I want to thank you for taking your time to write a review on app store.

We are so delighted to know that you found PageFly helpful.
Our team is always online 24/7 so please let us know if you have any further questions!
Mary - PageFly Team

yipee

Amazing app and support ! I used it to customize my shopify and I'm really happy with this utilisation.

July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

NibbanaAU

Amazing app and great customer service. Don'd buy any theme and just go with this and you will not regret.

July 2, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for leaving a review for us.

I am happy that I was able to help you to solve the issues. Please let us know if you need any support.

Have a great day!
Silver - PageFly Team

HK Vital

This is the third store I've created with PageFly. I love it!!! I must say they have the best custommer service, the are extra fast, patient and helpful. Always help me find solutions and don't just send me a link like a bunch of custommer services do. I will keep using them! Thank you!

July 2, 2021

De verdad muchas gracias por esta reseña de 5 estrellas significa mucho para nosotros, eres muy gentil. Ten la seguridad de que seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para valiosos usuarios de PageFly como usted.

Una vez más, gracias por las amorosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de PageFly.

Felipe - PageFly

The Brick Business Fleet

I've used Pagefly now for a number of sites and I wouldn't use Shopify without it. Customer service is beyond 5 stars & it's great that they keep Pagefly up to date and allow us to create sites within Shopify with tools that would generally be unavailable. Thanks, Megan for your help!

July 2, 2021

Hi. Thank you so much for your review. You're so nice to say so. I am really glad and thankful to have your feedback on the App Store.
Your word is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via Live chat.

Megan - PageFly Team

Kamand Italie

GREAT APP I'M NOT GOOD AT CODING AND THE THEMES LOOK GOOD BUT NOT COMPLETE.
THANKS TO THIS APP I CAN DO EVERYTHING ABOUT CHANGING THE THEME HOMEPAGE, PASSWORDPAGE, PRODUCTPAGES ETC. ...
I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT USING CODE AND THE THEMES LOOK GOOD BUT NOT COMPLETE. IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ALL THE APPS I RECOMMEND THIS ONE!
You can also do many things with the free plan

July 2, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Stoke Cold Pressed Juicery

Easy to use, to understand, and excellent customer service! Very helpful and fast solutions / improvements.

Hi Alistair,

Thank you so much for your generous review. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.

Feel free to drop messages via Live chat if you need any help.

Jerry, PageFly Team

rawsuperdrink

Customer service is very helpful and the App offers lots of functionalities. I'd definitely recommend it :)

July 1, 2021

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Homelycentre

Support Team is Top Notch. Very friendly and also provide quick resolution :)
Highly Recommended to download this application!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your adorable comments. I would be so thankful to receive this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you have difficulties. My pleasure to help you!

Zee | PageFly Team

Clink Philippines

Great support team. Very easy to implement more customizable pages on Shopify! They'll help you even when you go offline.

June 30, 2021

Hi Louise, thank you so much for spending your time to review us. These words make my day and motivate us to continue growing and learning to do better in the future. We will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free let us know.

Megan from PageFly Team <3