PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Decorent

I've used many different website builders over the years, and most recently I've tried out a few through Shopify and have always been disappointed. Pagefly has truly impressed me, their customer service for one is uncomparable. There is always someone available, and they complete the tasks so quickly! I also love how customizable the site is, and easy to use. Overall, I can confidently say this is my favorite company I've worked with so far!

October 29, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
We are trying our best to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

STORY SPARK

I'm super impressed with PageFly for there are so many customizable options in creating landing pages, product pages and more. In addition to being easy to use, support was fantastic! They're quick to respond and was able to resolve a number of questions that I had with ease. Thanks, PageFly!

Hi Alex,

Thank you so so much for giving us such a generate review. We will keep trying our best to support you and your business. We are here 24/7 if you need anything, so please don't hesitate to keep in touch.

See you soon!

Hailey - PageFly team

Victoria Anna Jewelry

Super easy tool to use, support is beyond helpful! Thank you PageFly team for making this an integral part of my Shopify store.

October 29, 2021

Thank you again it really means a lot for us in the support team we appreciate that you like the work we are doing! :D

Angel - PageFly Team

rosentraum24

The app is incredibly easy to use and the customer service is super supportive. Thanks Angel for your support!!!!

October 29, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

I'm glad you reached out to our support team via live chat so we can help you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to help you.

Feel free to take a look at the app and contact us if you have any questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

HELAS Jewelry

I like pagefly very much, it can help me complete any web page effect I want, and there is customer service to help me solve the problem at any time, especially recommend a customer service called zee, she is very professional and helped me a lot

October 29, 2021

Hi Liu Rui, thank you so much for your beautiful words. It's our pleasure to meet and support such a lovely customer like you. Let me know if you need further assistance, my support team and I will try our best!!!

Zee|PageFly Team

Moritz-tlv

I had a technical problem with the cart drawer. The support team solved this problem in a very efficient and friendly manner. I highly recommend!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for being so patient with us in resolving your issue and for sharing your feedback towards our services. If you need anything, please let us know. We'll do our absolute best to assist you.

Randy | PageFly Team

bnmulti

Best app to built a website , the technical support is amazing ! I created 4 website , under Shopify plus and standard plan . Is compatible with a lot others service such recharge this is my favourite thing !

October 29, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Verny Christine

I was a bit lost, but thankfully, Touqir assist me, he was so helpful, competent, patient and nice:)

Hi Kahina,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for our every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

King Of Weighted Shop

I needed support to finally put a FAQ page online. The support team responded within a few minutes in the chat and found the solution in less than 30 minutes. Thank you, that is very good customer service.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. It's our pleasure to help you solve the issue so please contact us whenever you need help, we will be right here for you.

Best wishes to you,

Zee | PageFly Team

PAWINCI

The settings and the possibilities are huge. The support was really awesome and helped me a lot wherever I didn't know what to do.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

I feel so happy that I could be able to assist to help you to fix the issues with our app. We know that our app needs to be improved more to make it more friendly and easy to use.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions and recommendations.

Have a great day!