PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Dr. Hand

Pagefly builder is really great page builder for shop owners who wan't to take almost full control over the page design. It's comparable to those couple of popular wordpress builder such as Beaver builder and Elementor builder.
Pagefly's customer chat service is top notch. I feel very reliable & secure using the plug in when thinking about their lively active support.
I suggested them to make a total framework that builds theme includes header, body, footer and all in one builder. If they do this, they will be literally the top. I really hope they bring out this new framework very soon. Can't wait to use it.

COCOSWARDROBE

Their service is amazing. Whenever I need to chat with a representative they respond quickly and always assist me with the task I'm having trouble with

FYNE Jewellery

Took me a while to figure out how to use certain features, but once you get the hang of it it's quite intuitive. They have a lot of options and nice built in layouts. I had a formatting issue on mobile when I tried to use tables but their customer service was great and very responsive.

airDefender™USA

GREAT SUPPORT AND EASY TO USE, THE RESPOND VERY QUICKLY WITH FULL ASSISTANCE. MAY TAKE SOMETIMES TO LEARN BUT WONT TAKE TOO LONG.

Active++

The support team can help you with anything, super fast. The theme is also very easy to use. Highly recommended

govegantest

This guy Randy... GOLDEN!

always there to help, fast reply and very professional .

i got the full access subscription. worth every $$$

IC Design

I received good and fast help with Emad from PageFly. My problem was quickly and professionally fixed. Thank you!

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

I was really surprised at how well this is made. Thank you PageFly! Also thank you to your extremely fast and friendly support.

Evolve Pods

This app is a god send for people who cant code but can do graphic design. Its easy to use and its even better for customization. Highly recommend

Boutique FR 1

Very good app, i use it for all my product pages, its perfect, beautiful, the web page stay fast, i recommand