PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

OneBy Coffee

I've been using the free version of PageFly and have had great success in building exactly what I need. I will say though... their customer service is far better than even their software. It is A+! I've used GemPages extensively as another page builder, but I do prefer PageFly. It took about 10 minutes to get used to a different interface, but I think it is overall a better platform! Thanks PageFly!

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. Hope you have a good experience. We hold your opinion in high regard. Rest assured, we always strive to keep improving our service to ensure that it meets your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

SUPRSTR

Fantastic application, allows me to build professional landing pages in a matter of few minutes. I would like to thank Felipe, Meghan, Randy, Zita and the entire PageFly team for helping me in every step. The customer support team is absolute legend!

September 6, 2021

Thank you for choosing PageFly. Rest assured, we strive to keep improving our service to ensure that it meets your expectations. We always give our best for you to have a good experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us when in trouble.

Felipe - PageFly Team

TrendsLik

I really like the app, so many templates to choose from, easy to use, and basically you can customize anything you want. plus the support is very helpful.

September 6, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time to write a 5-Star review for us.

I'm thrilled that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you. I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.

Angel - PageFly Team

Green Spiration

This app helped me a lot with speed. My friend Angel really helped me a lot and he is an expert in his field.

September 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful review; it truly brightens my day. I'll forward your feedback to my colleagues. We are quite grateful for this.

I'm overjoyed that our staff was able to answer your inquiries and resolve your issues.
If you have any additional questions or require assistance, please send a message to the Live chat.

Angel - PageFly Team

NOTHING NASTY SKINCARE

AMAZING! for an app that is actually free (no hidden costs later on) this is incredible. We were previously using a different page builder costing £60 a month. Pagefly is not only cheaper, it's easier to use and our site speed is much higher. Customer service on the live chat is incredibly quick to answer an very helpful. I can't recommend this app enough.

Hi Jake,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice, thoughtful review! We're so glad you've been enjoying using PageFly, and we appreciate your support.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

ISABEL FEMME

Great and fast support from the support team of PageFly. Always ready to help me out. I would recommend this app to anyone who want to create a landing page.

September 6, 2021

Derrick, Thank you for the review, we always try our best to serve our customers. Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us!

Hope you always have a great experience with us!
Faris, PageFly Team

ORFELD

Strong function for almost all page types. Great Customer Service 7*24h, they can help you fix all problems.

September 6, 2021

Dear Marina, your review totally makes my day. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful dayyyyy, and take care!

Anne - PageFly Team

Lab:Nature

Needed to fix some issues. The stuff has done all for me as I'm not so technical. Great customer service! Thanks

September 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

starsunlit

Awesome Customer Support. I kept questioning them, they kept answering them patiently. Even the tiniest of the concerns was handled professionally. (10/10) The app is also wonderful, if you would like to get complete control over your landing page, this is a MUST. Highly Recommend it.

September 6, 2021

I am so happy that I have a chance to support and assist you. We always aim to customer satisfaction and we are always trying to do this.

Even though our app still needs to be improved more but we will try our best to bring you an awesome and powerful tool to help your store.
Please let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

Inbeautics

Unbelievable. Homepage with a full width scroll and auto generate all the collection items. Many thanks to the whole team - Felipe, Touqir, Will, Angel, and may have missed some names. Can't thank you enough.

August 31, 2021

Yes, it goes through thank you for your kind words, it makes us really happy to know you enjoy our app and our service, and thanks for naming us all <3.

Remember we will be here 24/7 to help you with whatever you need.

Felipe - PageFly Team