PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Muscle Minded

Works great! If you get stuck at any point, the support team is very quick and extremely helpful. I recommend

May 18, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
It was truly a pleasure to assist you and it makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support.
Please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

Prestige Gifts

They hire the right people. I had an issue and I left the chat then Jasmine sent a video to my email on how to do what I was having trouble with. Definitely recommend!

May 18, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, and bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Costaelm

This page helps me a lot with designing the product page. And the 24/7 support team has been there all the time to solve all the issues and concerns for me. Thank you!

Hi Westin,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

stargobrand.com

the customer service is great, their are kind and patient! nice app perfect for someone who want to customize their store

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am happy that I could be able to help you to fix the issue.

Let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

Dermehome

Best customer service ever :) I was able to get assisted right away through their live chat and my problem got fixed very very fast. Thank you !

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time in giving us wonderful feedback!

Everyone here at PageFly loves to know that our customers enjoy the PageFly app!
We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we're glad that we've achieved it!

Marie from PageFly Team

sprdtruth

PageFly is a great site builder tool. I am very impressed with its ease of use. I am sure I will be using it again.

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

shizzo.eu

Location Germany

5 Stars just for the Support. All my issues were solved in just a few minutes. Love it. Shoutout to Zee!

May 18, 2022

Hi Steffen, thank you for leaving us a 5 rating on Shopify App Store.

I'm super happy to hear that you are satisfied with our customer support.

Rest assured that we will always be here if you need further assistance, so feel free to drop us a message via Live Chat Support anytime!

Zee | PageFly Team

PlugDeal | Offizielle Website

Location Germany

Very helpful tool for websites. You can customize everything to your needs even when it is usually not possible in your theme. Also great support.

May 10, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, and bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

TOPMET

Location Italy

I love its customer care, the editor sometimes in't accurate on some device views but they're always here to help

Hi there!

It was my pleasure to help you out. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We trying our best to keep improving our services to support valuable clients like you.

Many thanks and regards,
Hamza S.

Jacarandá - Moda Portuguesa Sustentável

Location Portugal

Optima app para landing pages. No inicio pode ser um pouco confusa, mas com a assistencia em tempo real fica muito facil e simples de usar. recomendo.

Hi Ivo,

Thank you so much for your generous feedback. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down and keep serving with the best of its capabilities :)

Touqir | PageFly Team