PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

BRAVA MIX

Excellent app with efficient support and fair price.
Special thanks to Touqir, solved a problem on my page very quickly and kindly!

Loja Conceito

would to thanks Nathan for the support offered to my team. Today i learn how to make a page without blank borders on the sides of the page. Thanks a lot Nathan!

ammimportt

127/5000
Spectacular service. I'm loving the platform, thanks
I am still learning to move, but all very intuitive, and easy.

Intyrnational

Had issues with the app. Touqir really really helped get it working. Excellent customer service. An excellent app, would be impossible to run a Shopify store without it. A must download

Beautifect

The app is great and allowed us so much more customisation. The customer service was fantastic when we wanted some help. They reacted really quickly and fixed the small issue we had right away.
We would recommend it!

HANRO

Tried the rest, settled with the best - PageFly really ticks the boxes - their support is responsive, app works a treat - what's not to like? 1st class.

Sylla Tailor Made

I used this app to build my shopify store. Support Team is awesome and very helpful. Highly recommend

Shoppinet

Fantastic App, you can do everything you want with this App. In addition, the customer support team is amazing. 5 stars!!

365 Wholesale

PageFly is one powerful page-builder app, and they employ the most responsive and helpful support staff around.

PACHAMAMA

Five stars because the PageFly team has been so helpful whenever I have had any questions! I'm excited to take on more projects with their assistance!