PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Lalviv

I really have enjoyed using Pagefly. It's simple and allows you to design beautiful pages. I have 3 different Shopify stores and use it on all there. In addition to the app being fantastic the customer service team is stellar. I would highly recommend it.

DNA of Champions

This is a 5 STAR APP!!!!! With this app you can choose a FREE theme from Shopify and then use Pagefly to design it however you want. This is the 2nd time I've used the PageFly app on a Shopify store. I came back to PageFly because this app is awesome and my favorite. As matter of fact, I would rate this app as the BEST app on Shopify and the most useful! I'm able to edit all types of elements on my store and it's extremely easy to use - all you do is drag and drop. The technical support is incredible and they always answer my questions and fix any issues I may have. The editor is very easy to use and it will make your store look great and professional. Check out my store and you can see how I was able to create an awesome store website by using PageFly. www.DNAofChampions.com

Mellow Sleep

Best page builder ever. It lets me do almost anything I wish and their support is amazing. Quick, resourceful and easy to reach.

B U R O S Y S

I used the Shogun page builder first and found it very expensive. Then i tried Pagefly and i have to say For a non tech person like me. its been quite easy... Its a fantastic and easy to use product..

Drinkeros

Its a great builder... easy and the support is fast and actuaaly help doing things.. great job guys!!!

B-R GREEN

Merci à l'équipe de PageFly pour votre service rapide et efficace.
Je vous recommande Fortement!!

Cordialement.

RevitalTrax

PageFly is a great app to build beautiful pages, with an awesome customer service! Highly recommend this app. It allowed me to design and customize my pages in any way possible.

shotca

Probably the best app ever. There is no point in paying for a Shopify theme if you have this app!

There are full-stack developers ready to answer any of your questions at any point in time and that's a fact.

Liquid Ritual

We were looking to create better product descriptions for our products and PageFly is an excellent tool. It is super malleable and non-restrictive in what you can do, just drag and drop - it's that easy. It also integrates with other apps, making it easy to deploy your full marketing stack (as long as you're using the apps they integrate with).

Support is quick and helpful, too, which is also a big bonus. Would recommend.

BergaMet North America

great app, very flexible, excellent customer support and very responsive. Would highly recommend :) :)