PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Lingo Merch

I jumped on a paid plan after testing the app for 10 days on a free trial. After having tried other page builders, I didn´t expect much from PageFly but it turned out to be excellent. The app is simple to use but allows you to create really advanced designs. You can truly design your pages the way you want them to be because there are so many customization options in the app. The best part is that support is awesome. The response in live chat is almost immediate and the guys go far and beyond to support you, implementing feature requests almost on the fly. Totally recommended!

mti-japan

very helpful support. they do their best to answer my questions! no regret to started using this service.
app function itself is quite nice as well. you can create very nice pages with this app!

Nutrient Distribution

Very helpful, and quality support from the representatives. Thank you, I am excited for my store more now that I have these tools.

Liza Hathaway Matthews Art

It's awesome for layout and easy to use, but honestly the best thing is how fantastic and responsive the chat helpers are! Thank you for valuing customer service.

Inovarty

I had a little problem. It wasn't marking the "Content View" pixel, but the PageFly team is extremely helpful and efficient. Service with a lot of quality. Thank you so much.

abri-et-chalet

This app really hepls to customize and have a more professional design. The support team is easily reachable and helpful.

Lanterna escorpião

Facilita muito a construção de landing pages, torna tudo muito mais rápido.... E o suporte é muito bom, Touqir e Sami sempre atendem muito bem e resolvem os problemas!

dahair360

Strongly recommend to install this app! It makes my life so much easier when building an intricate website. Touqir and Randy from the support team are super helpful and have been providing fast turnaround solutions. Keep up the good work!! and if PageFly can improve to install more font selections and actually see it on the working site (for example, i installed optima to the site but though it's there, the font won't appear on the working site unless i publish the site. It's a bit of inconvenience on the front end, so hopefully Pagefly can come up with a solution soon.

Brave Soles Life

I needed a lot of help to understand how to use the page builder. Their customer service was amazing. They got back to me quickly and were very concise on how they walked me through everything.
The app is really good, but knowing they have good customer service makes me a big fan and I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Mister Fab

Well, One of the best Page Builders on the Shopify Platform. Kate Nguyen, You're just awesome. I received massive support from Kate Nguyen and she did a great job to fix the issues, I was facing.