PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

bountiFULL_au

I've been playing with this app to re-build my product pages and a FAQ page. I ran into an issue with my product page and theme integration. After a quick chat, they debugged the issue for me and got it working pronto. Great success.

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a huge encouragement for us to keep improving our services.
If there's anything else we can help, don't hesitate to let us know.

Hailey - PageFly Team

Cheap Bobbleheads

Like this app, PageFly can realize many personalized functions. And the customer service is topnotch, highly recommend PageFly!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Huong - PageFly Team

Nationion Store

The customer support is really great especially SALEM..He answered all my queries in detail.. Recommend all shopify user to use this app..

Hi, Ramy.
Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Support Team

Pretty Parrot™️

The developer Emad was an amazing sport. The way he helped me in a timely manner and with a recorded video, I was amazed! Amazing customer support and amazing templates. Worth your time and money for sure.

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Emad - PageFly Support Team

Pei Pet‘s

Such a good app. I strongly recommend this one to everyone. Hope this app can get more and moer users .Love you~

May 18, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Nathan - PageFly Support Team

inthemoment-tokyo

I'm still in the process of creating my site with the app, however I have been able to do a lot of design-related things that I wanted to do that my theme wouldn't allow me to. Pagefly chat support was super helpful, friendly, and fixed my issues in just under a half hour. Great support!

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager

theYGcollection

I used this app because my brooklyn theme on shopify i couldnt add some things. Amad HELPED ME SO MUCH WITH EVERYTHING. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM + I LOVE THIS APP. THANK YOU AMAD

May 18, 2020

This review made my day, thank you for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Support Team

UvBuddy

Great app for building pages especially when starting out. It is really easy to use. Drag and drop only

May 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Emad - PageFly Team

M10 Surfboards

There are two highly rated apps for building pages on Shopify and this one is the best! I find it easier to build pages with, the customer support is quick and spot on, and the prices are WAY better! What's not to love??

Hi Geoffrey,
Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team

Greenfinity

I had an issue where the page will simply not load.
I send an email and I cannot believe how quick the reply was and 15 minutes later my issues were resolved.
Very very good customer service and very helpful staff!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. This really motivate us all and we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team