PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

novidades & tendencias

Este aplicativo é bom :D Suporte é top !! Não fique na dúvida vá de pagefly, um ótimo aplicativo no mercado :D

tkaninywloskie

Amazing support and app.
Touqir is a great support member. Instant and useful reaction.
Highly recommend!!!

Harda Smart Tech Ecosystem

Hi Kate contacted me directly and we were able to resolve the issue together. That's what I call an above and beyond customer service. Thanks very much, Kate for the fas help with getting the issue I had sorted out. Such a kind CS makes me confident that everything will go smoothly. Fantastic.!

PomeFresh

This is the most user friendly page design tools available on Shopify. Though the Premium version is a bit over priced considering that most shop owners will not change their collections often, their flexibility in upgrade/downgrade makes it feasible to use the tool financially: you upgrade to Premium when you need to make certain changes and fall back to Pro version after the period. If you maintain a Shopify shop and make changes to your site from time to time, and you don't rely on a professional designer/developer for the job, PageFly is the most important tool to have after you have bought the right Theme. We certainly recommend it.

Rev Dynamics

Have had to reach out several times for help on different custom tweaks to my site. Just had Randy help me on this last one and he was great. This app is packed with options and easy to use. Looking forward to getting my site really dialed in! Thanks PageFly.

DailyFurZen

The help people make this solution worthwhile. The editor is pretty good and the people are super responsive when you need help.

Riverry

Pagefly definitely serves all my need at very low price. So many great features. Customer support is impeccable! Nathan helped me out setting up some custom configurations even I was on a trial plan :)

Loop Cult

App looks great, and support teams is super awesome. Really good app if you want to customize your store

WatchX

Amazing app with super helpful, fantastic customer service.
You can build anything with their support!!
You must try this app!!

Plantifique.com

So helpful and did everything that i needed to get done urgently! Very app with the PageFly software and will continue to use for a long time! So helpful !!