PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Good Counsel

Great, easy to use app! The customer service is super responsive and really amazing!! Definitely recommend

December 7, 2021

We would just like to say thank you for the good review.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

LINTRO

very helpful support team, this app is brilliant perfect landing page app yo get the job done , thanks guys

December 7, 2021

I'd like to express my gratitude on behalf of the PageFly team for the amazing review and kind remarks.
I'm delighted we were able to make you feel at ease.
I'm also pleased that we were able to assist you in resolving your issue. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for sharing your information with us.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you once more!
Angel | PageFly Team

omedic

I've been using this application for several months, and it's by far the best page builder that exists on shopify. Why: - No limit imposed in terms of creativity
- the speed of the page
- the huge panel of application partners with pagefly
-the very efficient customer service
-The responsive quality Ps: I noticed some improvements that would be greatly appreciated in a future version Improvement of the slider section:
- make manual scrolling more fluid
- add an overflow option with the future slides appearing on the sides. - create a loop of slides in one direction (without the last slide going back to the first)
- have an option to change the size and color of the arrows. Improvement of the product media section.
- have more parameters to change the size and space of the media list items
- make manual scrolling more fluid I am very committed to using your application, and I would love to help you improve your application with my user experience

December 7, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review!
It makes me very happy to know that you're happy with our product, and we do greatly appreciate your feedback.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch with us. We are always ready to help you.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

RADIANT merchandise

Very nice intuitive design with good customization options. Custom code for CSS and Java possible. I had a great experience when reaching out for support. Problem was solved with a lot of commitment and proactive solution-focused thinking. Keep up the good work! Thank You!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for your time and your kind words. So glad that I can assist you. Our team will try our best to not let you down.
Best,

Mikey | PageFly Team

Modern Cupping

Awesome app and great support!
So many themes to choose from and I like that there's a way to customize literally everything.

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. Our app has lots of features for you to explore and we hope you enjoy it. And anytime you need help, don't forget that our support team is always ready to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day!
Tuble - PageFly support team

ShapeX Official

Very good customer service attitude
And patient teaching how to use
Helped me to improve the customer contact form
thx Randy and Katherine

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. You made it easy for us to assist you with your concern. If you need anything else, please feel free to chat with any of us. We will all be happy to help you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Maison Du Pyjama

Max is so professional, he helps me so much, thank you for the support. Best support team ever !!!!!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a lovely feedback. I am really glad to hear that I was able to assist you. We always try our best to provide the best support to our customers. Please feel free to get back to us any time.
Have a great day. Thank you.

Max | PageFly Team

handyhuellen.berlin

The 5 start aminly go to the costumer service, cause they are really trying to help, find solutions and answer fast and very polite. The app itself is very useful and has many features to play around with, even for a newbie like myself.

Hi Sereyratana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Darque Path

Works really well! Tech help is awesome and solve problems really quickly. Not even problems, just tmies when I couldnt figure out how to do something the team at PageFly sorted it out for me! Couldnt fault it.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime. Feel free to contact us whenever you need help. Thank you

Emad - PageFly Team

Z-Neck™

5 Stars deserved ! The app is intuitive and easy to use. If you got question or issues, no worries ! The customer service is just amazing. They are very reactive and the app have no secret for them. I use to be in touch with them and trust me, they always give me solution. Highly recommanded !

November 29, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Desmi! We strive hard to meet your expectations, and
we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,