PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 1900 reviews

Laugh Along And Learn Downloads

Brilliant! Nice to make custom pages in a simple to follow way :)

Cstomz

Very nice app easy to use and the result is just so professional

Beth Macri Designs

Our secret weapon! PageFly has completely changed the game with our website. I couldn't be more thankful I found them. I don't have to rely on the basic theme or a a web designer to make pages anymore. We are able to simply create pages for our website that not only are able to filter our large selection of product variables the pages are clear and concise.

I also can't say enough when it comes to their customer service. They are prompt and helpful. They got me out of a few jams very quickly. Love them! I'd give 10 stars if I could.

mathematicsnyc.com

Alex Cyborg

Very good app. Easy to customize page without deep knowledge about coding.

Endless Jewellery

Very Good app. It is very easy to creat a page what you want

Hitbox

Overall, I would say this app is definitely useful. The interface between the editing section and what is published is a little glitchy, but their customer service is great and can usually solve the issue on their end/ explain how to solve the issue in the editing section.

There are free, pro and premium subscriptions, but you start off with a free trial period that can be 'extended' by doing various things (publishing one of the pages you create on PageFly as your Homepage, for example). After the trial period, you can still use/edit a pro/premium template if it was selected during the trial.

Freetolance

Application et support technique au TOOP!

Scooters N Chairs

Wonderful app and customer service!! A++
Highly responsive design and top-notch UI.

Best app for revolutionizing and monetizing your E-commerce site hands down :)

Dollardove

PageFly made it easy to build pages outside of the homepage. I am thankful I did not have to use any HTML to develop my additional pages. This saved me a bunch of time and effort