PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Quem Já Tem?

Kate from the PageFly support team was amazing and helped me solve my issue, even after their working hours as it was an urgent matter. Absolutely recommend this tool, not only for all of the page building capabilities, but also for the support team they have! 5 stars :)

Milano ltd

Patient, listening, helped me and to solve my problem, congratulations and thank you very much for your help

The Barking Dog Market

I am loving this app. Pretty easy, lots of options. Very nice.
Fast chat support to keep it rolling. Will be upgrading after trial.

AllergySmart - Green Gourmand Foods Inc.

Excellent support, very quick response and accurate. The software interface is friendly and works as expected.

STARSEEDS

Tried most (if not all) page builders on the Shopify App Store, but PageFly fits my needs perfectly. Oh and they have an awesome support. Thanks!

blokspot

Good customer service!! I switched themes, so my pagefly didn't work anymore. i contacted the customer service and they fixed it right away. Awesome!!

Atlantic

Excelente aplicativo, muito intuitivo e suporte espetacular! Gostei muito de todos os aspectos e funções oferecidas... No começo tive um pouco de dificuldade, mas logo após uma breve familiarização com a plataforma, isso foi sanado!

Bagnet™

Super helpful in creating engaging, built out pages. Defines the difference between a stock, lame website & something that's truly yours. Worth every dollar and has stellar support.

kimberlymerejo

so far I love this app. It's a little tricky to discover how it all works, but it becomes easier as you work with it and the customer service live chat is really great!

QuakyCo

Great support ! I have been helped in detail. Special regards to Touqir :)
Much appreciated ! I highly recommend them !