PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Kaya Jewellery

Excellent customer service. Thanks! I appreciate your help with my question. It was easy to follow your instruction.

Corsu

I want my website store to have awesome pages. This app provides everything I need to get the desired look and functionality. And Pagefly tech support is always there to help me with any issues or with figuring the best way to design a page. I give this company an A+ in customer support. I recommend this app highly.

Marching Show Concepts

If you're looking for a solution to make your theme even more awesome, and give you the ability to create pages, new home pages, etc. This is awesome! Great customer support, and most recently, they even signed into my account that make some adjustments without me having to ask them to! Thank you Edward, and the PageFly team! You make us look great!

Studio Builds

PageFly is great. I was struggling to make Shopify look decent and do all the things I wanted. I was constantly limited by the theme. With PageFly Its really simple to make all the pages look exactly how you want with no limitations. Also, the online customer support is fantastic, all my questions were answered and resolved immediately.
Buy this app instead of wasting money on a theme.

AABattery

Great app, i really like it.
Also I want to mention super high-quality technical support, great work guys!

Zedric's

Really amazing tool for building beautiful pages easily! Can't imagine using Shopify's page editor anymore. GREAT support also! :D Well worth the monthly cost.

Imogen Apparel

So pleased with what PageFly has been able to do for my website! Forget the limitations of your theme - this app allows you to drag and drop almost anything. What's more, the customer service is spot on. A huge thank you to Touquir who accessed my site and fixed all of the changes I couldn't figure out myself! Five stars!

Smart Home and Business Solutions

PageFly support is amazing and the app is great! This page builder has everything you need to make a great page!

CHRYS NARAYANIN

ils sont très réactifs et d'une grande aide, je recommande !

Erin Marcus Designs

New to Shopify, this page builder app offers a free service, trial service and an amazing live chat help! I highly recommend using this app.