PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

7-Vape

Location China

The app is easy to get started with lots of great features. Most of it is very simple but if you ever need help there is the 24 hour live chat. Sani from Pagefly was especiallyyyyy helpful! I was giving up on what I wanted to do on my page and he made magic happen! I would 100% recommend this to anyone started their own website and have absolutely no idea how to get started! AWESOME AWESOME APP!

August 12, 2022

Thank you for the lovely words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
Sani - PageFly Team

Best-Selling Big Wheels Monster RC Truck Soft Wheels - Spongymonster™

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Suoer great app. Really easy to use and the support no questions the best, highly recommend! Love it

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

ZIWI Pets

Very user-friendly landing page builder! Works great to quickly build pages for campaigns and ads without any coding experience.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Kalimba Vibe

Time spent using app About 10 hours

These guys are just a miracle from heaven with their help Been asking them a lot of questions and they been helping a loooooooooooottttttttttt Their communication is just top notch

August 12, 2022

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Talia's Secret

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best page builder in my opinion. Their support team will even help you build your page in case you are stuck. Great!

Hi David,

Thanks for your generous comment, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issue. please reach us anytime for any issues & concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Support Team

MyLubieAds

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to build optimize landing pages for my ads. Works perfectly well and great customer service team as well!

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us an amazing review on Shopify App Store. Thank you more for your trust and happiness with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Cheers!
Zee | PageFly Team

THE TINY FACTORY

Location Switzerland

The app offers endless possibilities to adjust details, it's very structured and once you spent a few hours on it, it really is self explanatory. But my favorite part is their customer service – they are all so kind and helpful. And the best: super fast and reactive! They helped me solve so many small bugs. I can't recommend PageFly enough.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Project E Beauty

Time spent using app Over 4 years

App is very useful for business owners. I highly recommend others to use it as well. It's easy to use and convenient to adjust.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us.
Your feedback is the most meaningful gift for our every working-hard day's effort to provide better products and service to our beloved customers, like you.
Nora - PageFly Team

FINGER SUIT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use Pagefly for several stores targeting different countries. It can handles several languages and fonts at the same time. Pagefly supports 24/7 perfectly. We witnessed that Pagefly features boost our conversion rate and satisfied both customers and designers. I highly recommend Pagefly for those who looking for better site architecture and desgins.

August 12, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

USACustomStore

Angel(their customer support) is an angel like his name:). Honestly one of the best support from all the apps i use. The app itself is great. I use the product page feature for now but can't wait to use other pages as well. Design looks amazing and they are always coming up with new designs

August 12, 2022

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!