PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 20, 2023

The app is easy customize and the support center is kind, friendly and really doing me a great help! Thank you!

Japan Jewelry Brand Q-pot. International Online Shop
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 days
PageFly replied January 23, 2023

Thank you so much for such a generous review!

We’re glad to know that you're happy with our app and team.

We are available 24/7, so don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need help.

Kind Regards
Tyler | PageFly Team

January 20, 2023

wow....finally ! I can customize my pages completely. Now my pages are exactly like I want them. Best app ever.

Lalaland
Iceland
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
PageFly replied January 23, 2023

Hi Arnar,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

January 19, 2023

I just started to use it, I had a problem with some images not showing and the customer service was excellent, I will keep using the app its very good if you don't know much about coding.

wuait
Mexico
Time spent using app: 1 day
PageFly replied January 19, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on the Shopify App Store. We really appreciate your patience which leads to a resolution of your concern.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Randy - PageFly Team

January 18, 2023

amazing customer service, all issues are handled, would recommend everyone using this application on their store.

AcarPlus
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi,

It's Silver here, thank you so much for your kind words. If you may encounter any further issues, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

Silver - PageFly Team

January 18, 2023

Listen me boss Sharii need Big TIP ,He is like spiderman in marvel i fucking love this guy , whenever i had problem he was my hero . Boss u need to give him big tip from me cause he need to take his wife to good end dinner . Glad from shari he is the best from all workteam.

ANONYMIND
Poland
Time spent using app: 9 days
PageFly replied January 19, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, you truly made my day! I am enjoying assisting you when you need me.

We will try to improve our app and support to serve you. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a great day!

Shari - PageFly Team

January 18, 2023

Very good app, fast and good support. A special thanks to Tyler who help me with my product page edit!

Charme Diffuser
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days
PageFly replied January 18, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and for your lovely words!

This motivates us to keep working hard to improve our app and support.

Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help with your pages.
We're here 24/7 to help you.

Warm regards,

Tyler | PageFly Team

January 18, 2023

The customer support agents are always extremely helpful! Especially the technical team that always finds a solution for custom requests.

DECIBEL shop
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Have a lovely day!

Emad - PageFly Team

January 18, 2023

I used the page-builder service. It was a really lovely experience. Fast, easy, and impressive results!

MIND VACATIONS
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied January 18, 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

January 17, 2023

Tuve algunos problemas con el formato de la moneda pero la atención al cliente fue genial, Kathy estuvo conmigo más de una hora ayudándome y corrigió todos mis errores. Gracias!

MIMATE BOX
Spain
Time spent using app: 27 days
PageFly replied January 17, 2023

Muchas gracias por darme una reseña de 5 estrellas. Me iluminó el día y realmente lo aprecio.

Siempre que necesite ayuda, no dude en comunicarse con el chat en vivo de PageFly y siempre estaremos encantados de ayudarle.

Cordial saludo,
Kathy | Equipo PageFly

January 17, 2023

This website is soooo glitchy and slow its very hard to edit pages and very time consuming. Overall, they do have great templates and great customer service but it can be very confusing to edit.

Clean Burnn
Time spent using app: 18 days
PageFly replied January 17, 2023

On behalf of my PageFly team, I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the unexpected experience you had with us. We’re truly sorry that you were disappointed with our app. I really understand your feeling through your words in your review.

Thanks to your feedback, we can understand how we are doing and what we need to improve.

When we received your feedback, our team did try to connect with you and hope to fix the issues for you, unfortunately, we could not reach out to you.

We really hope to have another opportunity to assist and support you with all issues you had with our app.

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager