PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Lizzie Chancellor

I've used the app to build a page in my store and I'm very impressed with it so far. It's very easy to use (once you get your head round it) and the guys on the chat have been very helpful with any problems i've had. Thanks guys!

Hi Lizzie,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the PageFly family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Emad - PageFly Team

Rock Paper Scissors Brewing Co

Quite easy to use when you get accustomed to the app. Very helpful customer support even for a free user!

January 20, 2022

Hi Rock Paper Scissors Indie Brewery, it's Sally from PageFly here, I am glad to hear that you found PageFly a very complete Page Builder for your Shopify Store.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Best Regards,
Sally - PageFly Team

TruDiamonds UK

Once again the most amazing customer service! Spent so much time with me making sure all my issues were fixed and questions were answered! Their developers are the best and so kind too!

January 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice compliment on support quality. We will try our best to serve you every day, so please feel free to let us know if you have any difficulties.

Zee|PageFly Team

AUROLA

I love you Dong. The Vietnam guy. You deserve this five star! You're so helpful and supportive. God bless you!

January 20, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

vecchiamalganegozi

Very nice app, easy to use, many features! Also the support is great! Thank you. I would like to have pop up's and toggle button as well if possible. thank you

Hello Lorenzo Fiumi,

On behalf of PageFly, We would like to thank you for your lovely review. You made our day

We will try our best day by day actually.

We provide 24/7 support so please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Lana | PageFly Team

Agence Avreyx

Very complete and easy to understand application! They have a very responsive support team, help you until your problem is fixed. They are very serious and very human, really nothing to complain about I recommend.

January 18, 2022

Hi Christopher, Max from PageFly here, I am glad to hear that you found PageFly a very complete Page Builder for your Shopify Store. It means a lot to us, we'll keep working hard every day to give you the Best Support and App Possible It's a pleasure having you as a customer please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Best Regards,
Max - PageFly Team

COCCOQ STORE

Hola.!! genial el soporte técnico para resolver temas del editor de Page Fly y elemtos de terceros. Lograron resolver mis inconvenientes, felicitaciones muy recomendable.

January 18, 2022

Muchas gracias por su evaluación, significa mucho para nosotros. Es un placer servirle. Realmente aprecio que se haya tomado el tiempo para compartir sus comentarios y ser tan abierto con nosotros.
Y me alegro de que se sintiera satisfecho con PageFly. La satisfacción del cliente es nuestra prioridad número uno y estamos haciendo todo lo posible para aportar valores.
Estamos felices de que esté feliz y esperamos poder ayudarlo.

PageFly | Kate - Gerente de Éxito del Cliente

Morito Chocolates

Customer service is fantastic! They are very professional and thoughtful. They are on top with helpful information and consistently solve any issues quickly.

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Omilia Inc

So far, the support from the team has been incredible. I'm setting up my store and when i run into technical challenges, the team responds rapidly to support. Thank you!

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

L&L Skin

Nice to help, even it's not on pagefly! Thank you for your patience and the nice work. It's really helpful.

January 18, 2022

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.