PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Baba Store

Generally it's very good. It can take a while to learn, as to me, some of the UI isn't very intuitive. The online help is good, though not always available in office hours to those of us in Europe. On the whole, it's a good, useful app.

Mama Matcha

very nice and good customers services with the chat thanks Sami!

SELF MAKEUP

I use this app to improve sale to my online store and also to beautify the look of my store. Now it looks more professional and I will be recommending this app to those of you that really want to make a sale and drive lots of potential customers to your site to use this PageFly Advanced Page Builder. Michael

MARTINSSON KING

Great app, it works really good with the custom theme. Drag and drop builder, no need of coding. Amazing! And great support :) Always there to help! :)

El Potrero Western Wear

The app is great.
Response time - Within minutes
Integrates with Langify
works with homepages,product templates, blogs, and more.

I had a question about having my pagefly template organized with reviews and other sections of my product template, and Touqir helped me quickly with a solution. They also let me know how i could do it myself for anyone who likes to challenge themselves.

Advanced Primate

I'm just getting started with this app (outside of trial, using Free version) and although it does have a bit of a learning curve I think it's a really great way to customize your site. I had a few minor issues setting up my first page on a SUNDAY so I asked my question in their chat. Sami jumped on almost immediately and helped me fix everything. A+++ customer service goes a long way in my book. Absolutely recommend PageFly!

If you're interested, our site is AdvancedPrimate.com

shop.leboart.com

PageFly has been pretty fantastic so far. We're loving the creativity we're able to bring to our Shopify pages with far less time and custom code. The tool is full of sharp features, creative layout and design options, and easy to use drag and drop area as well as the WYSIWYG types of tools.

What I've been most impressed by is the customer service. It has been some of the best I've ever experienced in any app I've ever purchased. They are quick, kind and efficient at jumping in and helping tweak layouts, troubleshoot issues and basically make everything perfect.

I tried a couple of others before PageFly and I wound up deleting them. We couldn't be happier with this one though. We just purchased the Pro license after the trial expired.

So nice to have something that just works the way it should. Thank you PageFly!

Prestance Auto

Décrivez-nous ce qui vous a plu ou ce qui ne vous a pas plu dans cette application. Vos commentaires peuvent aider d'autres marchants à déterminer s'ils ont besoin de cette application.

JewelClues

By far the best page builder on Shopify. Love the simplicity and ease of use. Just wish they provided more in free plan.

Stick & Ball

Pagefly's customer service is UNBELIEVABLE! As a designer I have worked on multiple platforms - never in my 5 years of marketing have I EVER experience such incredible customer service. A fantastic product and team. There app is easy to use and user friendly when it comes to creating beautiful sites. Well done guys. Bravo.

Victor and Edward - you have been unbelievably helpful with your expertise and kind responses. Simply fantastic!