PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

KEECH

The team is really good one of the fastest themes in the market and I recommend it 100%. The customer support is outstanding and they will solve for you every doubt or issue you can have. 5 stars for the team.

September 15, 2021

Hi Shyam,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. I am glad that I was able to help you in a timely manner. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

TheAirSlides

Fantastic page builder! Support lets me do some pretty amazing things and you can do alot with a plan. Super kind of the devs to make a free option. Perfect for those who are testing out a product to gain sales before they commit to paid plans. Get it and you wont regret it.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kevin! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Ready. Set. Wonder!

The app is great, but the biggest value is the 24/7 customer support! If their app supports it, you literally just have to ask for help and they will help you build it. They are so knowleagable and super friendly.

Hey Amy!!

Thank you, you are so sweet! It makes our team happy to learn you are finding our app great. We all work hard so our customers can enjoy it! And as well work harder to be 24/7 prepare and ready to serve all day, all time. Remember that if you need further help you can drop us a message on live chat, I will be looking forward to talking to you again.

Wishing you the very best,

Cristian - PageFly Team

ALANNA

This app has really help me develop a customised layout for the website. And felipe and tom have been really helpful. Thank you

September 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Halo Honey Inc

Phenomenal Customer service! Will definitely use again and again! Its very easy to use as well! Love all the features that upgrades my store making it very user friendly!

September 12, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

FvH ART

Great customer Support. Great Page Builder. I am using this app now for multiple stores and always fulfilling all my needs.

September 12, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

DARTGIFT

These guys are really customer oriented and very attentive and willing to help you no matter what! They helped fix an issue with some missing images on one of my pages, because of a code replacing blanks by white spaces. They removed the piece of code that is creating this problem and it was solved within minutes. I really hope to switch to a paid plan as soon as my business is set up. You have gained a customer and made my day. Thank you for giving me some positive energy to get the work done for today.
I wish you all the best in your business! I do not doubt you will be more and more successful, because you care about customer ;)

September 12, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly.

All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
We are trying our best to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Nocking Point Wines

Added some slick looping video to our homepage and customized our product pages to fit our brand completely. Great app!

September 12, 2021

I Just wanted to say Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App and I am super excited after hearing that you found PageFly a Great App for your Shopify Store.
Please don't hesitate to contact us using the Live Chat anytime if you need any help or if any question arises.

Best Regards,
Max - PageFly Team

NovaSphere

Pagefly is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. Watch the tutorials they give and you'll be fine. The support team is very helpful and sort out all problems in minimal time :)))

September 12, 2021

It has been a pleasure serving you and supplying you with a delightful experience.
PageFly is committed to providing our customers with only the highest quality delivered through dedicated customer service.
And we hope that we can have the pleasure of providing PageFly for you in the forthcoming years.

Humidititty

Super good app to make you store go to the next level and very nice live chat if you ever need help :)

September 12, 2021

Hi there Just wanted to say Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App.
I am super glad to hear that you found PageFly Live Chat Helpful and I am glad to hear that you are enjoying working with PageFly.

Best Regards,