PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

Kove

We love this app! Randy was especially helpful in formatting our website! He made sure to answer any questions that we had an explained everything perfectly!

Kidokart

The customer service is the best. Paula helped me so much and highly recommend this app only because of such an amazing employee

Gia Rose

The app is very nice.. easy to use and pages look great. Had an issue with our theme conflicting and Max helped us get it fixed as soon as we reached out. Great product and service, thank you!

Hue & Tone Home

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* This app is absolutely incredible. Ive been contemplating which landing page/ coming soon platform I should use for some time and I'm super happy I picked this one. There is loads of design flexibility and options to embed absolutely everything. It is also my far the best tech customer service Ive ever received. They have really quick yet informative videos to show you how to do everything and the live chat is amazing. Every single question Ive had, they've helped me rectify in no more than 30 minutes. I was having an issue with the theme and Jerry (pageful customer service rep) requested access to my Shopify and fixed the problem for me himself as a collaborator. If that isn't great customer service I don't know what is.

TotemTrends

I create all my product pages with them, everything is very intuitive and the custome service is fast and very helpful!

LIMEthefactory

Great app! Has a lot of features. The help chat is great! Someone give Gabriel from Pagefly helpdesk a goddamn raise! I definitely recommend this app has good tutorials on youtube and you can give your pages a little bit of spice! Pages you get from Shopify are limited and boring

Hot Bargains Hub

Top-notch app! Great options to customise your store. Definitely an excellent tool to give your store an edge. The support is amazing too. I super recommend it!

candydreamy

Amazing support, very responsive. Always here to help and quick. I've tried other page builders but PageFly is the best so far. I recommand

Yokatta-Knives

Great and easy to use interface. Customer service is really fast and friendly :) Thank you Recommended

Convenito

Pagefly is a Useful, Good Professional app that helped us, with great helping customer service, Try it