PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Odysee Eyewear

Great App, with a really great team. They are very helpful! I recommend this app for a nice aesthetic change to your store.

ArtOrder

Simple to use app. The drag and drop builder is both simple to use and yet provides TONS of control. The customer service is fast, friendly and super helpful.

Skye N Belle Club

Great app. The pages and templates are great and the customer service is amazing. Very helpful and provides prompt responses.

Expocentric Lite

I use this to build custom pages for our companies shop. It's super easy to use. If there is any issues, staff are very helpful.

BETTER BUDDY

The customer service is amazing and it's super easy to use! I would recommend to anyone who is building on Shopify.

QuarantineHere

Superb app with a responsive support team. I am on the free version and it has been great so far. Although I will probably upgrade once orders increase. Would highly recommend it!

Obsessed Garage

Great app for fixing a big problem with Shopify, no easy customization unless you're good with .liquid, HTML, css, ect.

Emad at pagefly was helpful in answering questions I had!

Novidade Sempre

Best landing page app I know. So easy to use and functional. Support are great! I use in all my landing pages and have great results.

CBDXPRT.nl

Best service ever! and awsome app! musthave for everyone who wants to have the best pages :):):):):):)

minimal - CBD Products

Firstly, the service is incredible. The support team is a small knit crew that really helps when dealing with recurring issues, and the team understanding who you are as a business. I've had several bugs, and they always get fixed in a matter of minutes.

The app itself is robust, a must have for any serious merchant looking to offer an incredible user experience to its customers!