PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Rain Africa

I used this app to rebuild our website on our shopify webshop. Really awesome app to use - very easy and user-friendly and when you do run into a snag, the staff is fast, efficient and get you sorted in no time.
Well done guys - great app - great service!

KEYSIE

A+ for customer support. It's a bit buggy, a bit of a learning curve to get going but they are very responsive with the tech support. If you want to create your pages with robust control of the layout and styling this does it.

Trendiously.com

Great App, great CC support. Fixed my page issue, and also showed me how to do it, just in case of next time
Recommended.

AHLCglobal

Good stuff! I needed a landing page for my subscription info and this App totally got me there perfectly. Easy to use once you get used to where everything is and I only had one little issue that the App designers fixed for me very quickly.

ExperimaxSA

Very versatile! Excellent support team - expert advise in an easily digestible form, friendly and efficient. Great app/ partner for your Shopify store. Support staff are quick and friendly!

MONTBES

Outstanding layout makes it easy for first-timers to use.
Had a couple of questions I was wondering about and got a quick response from their customer support. Aided me patiently with my request.
Overall a great application.

Fitrix Foods

Pagefly gives Shopify the functionality of a squarespace site.
I wish Shopify had these functionalities itself, but Pagefly comes to the rescue in this situation.

buongiusti AG

Great app for building everything: Passwort-pages, Homepage, beatiful PRoduct-pages.

Very simple Drag-Drop system with huge customability!

Great and fast livechat support

5/5 - I would reccomend this app, Best 29€/Month spend

Give a Damn Goods

Great for formatting pages and blog posts!!! Excellent customer service too! Definitely recommend giving this app a try!

hellodawg

I was in a rush and I had to delivery some pages to my client! I had amazing support today with 2 of the Support! Fast, LIKE VERY FAST! They helped me figure out my problem with patience and kindness! Support so far is my best experience because I am new with Page fly.