PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Shopsunniva

Best response and team behind this app. Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to bring something extra to their store

Save The Red List

Very easy to use with several ready made templates.

Izzies Bow Supplies

Fantastic app, allows you to completely re-design the free themes to give your website a truly professional finish

Bluehatbadges

Please add more options like slider ,

Eq Nutrition

Still testing but seems like a good app.

Size 11 Heels

The support team is really on the ball!
I started to have some issues with a slow page editor as well as some bugs on the finished page ( https://www.plussizeheels.com/pages/shop-by-size ). The support team got back to me in less than 48 hours and was able to come up with a custom solution for my problem.

I'm quite happy with the support team, and the product itself.

Pagefly is more or less easy to use, the features and support on the free plan are pretty good. I'm even considering upgrading thanks to their great support team.

Thanks again for creating an awesome and easy to use page creator

Crumpler Eu

Once you get to know the app, the features prove to be very comprehensive. Intuitive after a relatively short self-learning period. We're happy customers - so far

Become A Plant Based Babe

Has really helped take my store pages to the next level

Alix Wolf

Yes I recommend PageFly. I like the pages - I just tried ones - and now I'd like to try it for a collection. The team is very nice and helpfull, thanks for all :)
Eva

Diamond Shoal Jewelers

love it. maximum flexibility for Shopify