PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Crystal Vibes By B&B

The easiest and most affordable option for page design out there! It can be a little difficult to combine the code for multiple apps but the software flexible and excellent customer support solves this issue easily. I've been able to personalize the look of my store flawlessly. Recommend 9/10

October 23, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your reviews. Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your continuous interest and for always being with PageFly. I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Toddls

fantastic support & easy UI to work on. They really solved my issue fast. Great for designing product pages

October 21, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Anne | PageFly Team

BergenVerktøy

A perfect solution to my problem with rearrange pictures on my shopify store. The customer support is beyond helpful, and helped me all the way to the problem was solved (Thank you very much Ryan and Randy!). I will for sure continue to use PageFly.

Hi Simen,

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again,
Randy - PageFly Team

hulyahome.com

This app is quite good...support is very good....really helps you build very nice pages where Shopify templates fail to impress sometimes

Angle | PageFly Team

Ultrella

My store developer suggested I use this app to build out some of the pages on my store. I've since built a few new pages myself and it's really intuitive. I'm really impressed by the customer service these guys offer. You get a response to the chat function within a couple of minutes and they always have a solution to whatever you've got going on. I've had some issues with setting up a blog and they sorted it straight away. Also, just some general formatting niggles and that was handled straight away too. AND they're always good humoured too. It's great dealing with the PageFly team.

Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

HanJi Design Corporation

I was having issues customizing my Shopify theme until I downloaded this app and it's been a life-saver! Their support team is also excellent and takes care of any issues, big or small, with quick turnaround times. Definitely will continue to use in the future and recommend to other new store owners.

Hi Kaining,

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Stubi

J'utilise cette app pour faire mes pages et honnêtement le potentiel de customisation est infini De plus le support est vraiment génial : réactif, clair, et ils m'ont appris beaucoup de chose qui vont me sauver beaucoup de temps pour le futur. Alors ouais je recommande

October 23, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour vos généreux conseils. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez passé un merveilleux moment avec nous!

Merci pour votre confiance, nous sommes reconnaissants d'avoir un client incroyable comme vous.

Si nous pouvons faire autre chose pour vous aider, veuillez nous en informer.

Je vous souhaite santé, chance et succès!

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client

Tripod Coffee

Great product to build custom pages without heavy dev. Great service if there are issues! Live Chat works well and actually solves problems.

October 23, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Angle | PageFly

Cybeart

Customer Service is excellent. They solved a major issue in a matter of minutes. The app is excellent as well. It offers a ton of features and makes it easier for future edits. Even though you are not a developer, you can use this app very easily.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. It was very nice of you. Your store looks amazing and I love your products wish you the best of lucks in all your pre-order stage rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Angle | PageFly Team

Aegis PC

Really useful to personalize your page more than you can with basic shopify tools. Pricing is very good as well and free plan allows you to test it very well.

October 23, 2020

Really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team