PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

dream saffron

I believe any business is about customer service, their customer service is excellent as I write I am massaging with them and teach me everything I need to know.

Island Skin

I used this app to create custom pages for my store and it has been the solution to many limitations! I definitely recommend this app. Whenever I needed help or had a question, It was quickly resolved through the live chat. Randy was great, thanks again!

Design Some Tees

I had a minor issue and support was extremely helpful. Touquir fixed my issue instantly. Definitely recommend for making custom homepages.

teaoclock.co

the canva of Shopify.Minimum 100 charactersMinimum 100 charactersMinimum 100 charactersMinimum 100 characters

Baywood

Kate is the best. I will be a lifetime customers because of her. She helps me understand exactly what I need... Customer for life now because of KATE!

BLVCK PODS BRASIL

On October 5th I had an amazing experience with the pagesfly platform. Thanks to Randy who offered me exemplary service and helped me fulfill my wishes from beginning to end by showing attention and commitment to me. The gratitude was so great that I am here writing this review.
Thanks so much PageFly for having staff with Randy, that makes a difference.

Retro Active Arcade

This app has been pretty good with creating a customized page on our website. All the basic features that come with the free plan are plenty enough for us and when I had an issue arise the support team was very helpful and fixed my issue right away.

freeupshop

melhor ferramenta para criação de landing pages e o melhor, o suporte é excelente. Recomendo.
best landing page creation tool and the best support is excellent. I recommend.

Roolstore

Great support team.

Turtle Pods

Amazing app, incredible functionality backed by really strong customer service. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to customise anything. 5 stars