PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Meo Marley's Herbal Blends

Great design system and amazing customer service, Angel helped us adapt some functionalities from our theme in only a few minutes. Highly recommend.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Words can’t describe how much we appreciate the time and the effort you put into writing such a detailed review. It’s our honor to receive your trust and belief in us.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us via Live Chat. Our support team is here at your service 24/7!

Thank you for choosing PageFly and be a part of us!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Belita.store

Very flexible and cool app, which help you to build and test any kind of ideas nevermind what theme do you use.
And very responsive and helpful support. Highly recommended!

June 8, 2021

Hi there, I hope that you are having a great day because it’s our great day to see you happy and satisfied!

The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your journey exploring PageFly. Thank you for choosing our app to assist you and your business. We will improve ourselves every day to serve you to your fullest!

Again, thank you for your kind words and your precious time!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Hope for Good Marketplace

Amazing customer service!!!! Solved our problem instantly and helped through all the confusion. Could not be more thankful!

June 7, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day!

Gold Contour

This app is def the way to go since gem pages is down! Their support team is awesome ( shoutout to Cristian) and the integrations are quite simple for almost all 3rd party apps and customizations.

June 7, 2021

Kevin, thank you so much for your words!
I do appreciate it a lot. We are here for you, so, whenever you feel like you need help remember that we are just one click away from you! 😀

Wishing the best,
and looking forward to seeing you in the Live Chat,

Cristian, from PageFly Team

fundesignfun

Simple and effective APP, professional and efficient team, when I have problems, I can always respond in the first time, without doubt, 5 stars

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your words!
Our team is preparing every day to offer the best and more easy-to-use app.
You motivate us to keep working hard and you are part of it!

Remember that whenever you need help we are just one click away from you!

Wishing you the best,
Looking forward to seeing you in the Live Chat again,

Cristian, from PageFly Team

Innovationss-grup

Muy contento sobre todo con la atención de Angel. Me soluciono rapidamente mi problema. Lo recomiendo

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Ontario Brewery Club

This app is amazing for putting together pages for our store and website. The customer service is also equally amazing. Highly recommend this product.

June 7, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Temeg Cosmetics

I love this app ! When I first installed it, I was not familiar with it, therefore I reached out via live chat which is available literally anytime I need assistance and they were able to guide me through everything step by step. It's been a few months that I have the app and I love that it is so easy to use and if ever I have trouble with something, I reach out to them through chat and they immediately assist me ! Special thanks to Cristian and Lucian who have assisted me the most and have been very patient in helping me !

Hey Natalie!!

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is my pleasure to help you and assist you in the best possible way as I am sure the rest of my team as well is.

Feel free to contact us whenever you have any doubt,
Always happy to help,
Wishing you the best,
And looking forward to seeing you in the live chat!

Cristian, from PageFly Support

dkcheval

Very good, the speed of response and resolution are excellent, especially the customer service staff’s patience to solve, five-star praise

June 7, 2021

Hi, I feel so happy when I support you. And I want to send my sincere thanks to you because of your feedback on the app store.

We are always trying our best to bring you the best service. We will improve our app better to serve you.
Let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

KEMPHA GmbH

Einfach zu handhaben, schnelle hochwertige Seiten bauen mit einem mega Guten Support. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen

June 7, 2021

On behalf of the customer support team. We would like to thank you for your lovely review, You made our day!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always here for you

Lana - PageFly Team