PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

OKRAFTS

Page building process is as simple as laying bricks, plus every single detail is cutomizable exactly the way you like. Wish I found it earlier.

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Mellow

Support from pagefly is amazing, they will help you with everthing and thinks with you to create a better website!

October 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Parents Dreamland

Great Page builder, i was close to surrender a couple of times but Aldwin did a great job supporting me over the LiveChat. Awesome App they offer for free here, love the design functions and it's all kept really nice and simple once you get it. Special thanks to Aldwin for his support, you're a legend mate cheers for that!

Hi Yannik,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Sanguine Academy

Hi I am very happy to use PageFly. I highly recommend this app to all. The PageFly support is great!

The Earth Case

The app is a bit hard to use at the beginning, but once you get used to it it's a really good app to program your pages at your will. Plus, whenever you need help, there are always people behind to assist you and solve all your problems!

October 23, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

LYFE Fuel

The PageFly team is great! Their app has been a game-changer for our Shopify store. It gives us full control over design, which allows us to make changes on the fly that previously cost us a lot of time and money to have a developer do it. Very happy with their service and platform!

October 23, 2020

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

EXALT

Salem has been so helpful in sorting the various bits and pieces that I get stuck on. Thank you Salem!

October 23, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

T&T-GGS

I used this app to create collection page. I hit alot of problems but Shagar helped me alot. This is one good thing about using PageFly.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, we're happy to know that you are enjoying using our app & support.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

Shagar - PageFly Team

4BROKE

I used this app to create an about us page and it has been great! The support staff are exceptional and are able to figure out any queries that I have. A big thank you to Shagar for fixing my issues!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review, I'm happy to be able to solve your issues & made your store up.

Please, reach us anytime for any queries or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Beachywaves

Best Customer Service even though I was using a free plan, I'm gonna upgrade to pro now . It's way better than ZIPIFY and it's free. I've used zipify but PageFly is just pure value. You can't get better than it.No need to buy any premium theme. It's just drag and DROP. And Thanks Salem For your corporation.

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.