PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

LABFRESH

We use this app to help us create content pages. As I am fairly new to PageFly I have been in contact with the customer team a lot and they were very helpful. They always go a step further than expected and try to help even with slightly impossible or difficult questions. Very good experience.

July 15, 2021

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

SEEART IT

Thanks for pafefly support, especially for Emad, he was very kind and give me nice supports Thank you very much!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Embark Smoked Meats

I kept having issues with my mobile site and desktop site with pages not loading but Paula was great and helped me out very quickly and was able to get my site up and running!

Hi Jasmine!

I appreciate your kindness and your words, it is very inspiring to be able to work with a very committed person like you.
Our team will continue working to be able to serve you with quality.

We will be available if you need any assistance.

Paula - PageFly Team

MoroccanSoulBeauty

I used this app to help me with the product page template , as I struggled with publishing the template to my Shopify theme, Paula went above and beyond and helped me with not only publishing by product template page but also took the time to help me with guiding me on where to change my contact info as well. Great Customer service Thank you PAULA.

July 14, 2021

I have to thank you for your generous words!

In a short time, we managed to resolve the last details so that you could publish your pages soon. I'm glad everything went right.
Please contact our team if you need any guidance. I will be happy to be able to contribute.

Thank you! - Paula PageFly Team

Brot Books Deli

I'm using Pagefly for two stores and I can't complain! Really intuitive tool for building websites and landing pages. One thing I appreciate the most. Level of the customer support. They're super fast with responses and resolve all the small issues (usually even custom code adjustments). Thanks a lot Pagefly team for making our lives happier! :)

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review, I am so happy when I read it.

We will try our best to improve PageFly better and better.
As you said to me, support quality is very important and I am so happy that you feel satisfied with our support live chat. <3

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance,
Thank you so much for choosing and using PageFly.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Imagine Me Stories

Designed a beautiful landing page using this app, very pleased and customer service are super helpful

July 12, 2021

Dear our valued customer,

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for leaving us amazing feedback on App Store.

Our mission is always to bring the customers the best experiences with PageFly and the support quality and we are so happy to achieve this.
We will try our best to support you when you need.

Let us know if you need any assistance
Cookie - PageFly Team

Vanity Grace Store

Amazing ability to create unique customer service pages and an awesome customer service team! Great investment.

Hey Ryan!!

Thank you so much for your words, we are happy to learn you like our customer service. Your words motivate us to continue working this way and keep improving. ♥
Also, I am glad to hear that you are happy by investing with us, thank you so much!
We will keep working harder so we both can have success and move even further!

Again, thank you so much.

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Cristian, from PageFly team

studioboutiquestore

The app looks good, I had few questions that the help chat quickly explained and solved for me. good service

Hi Dorit,

Thank you so much for your generous review. We will continue to improve on our service and help you on your journey in achieving your store goals.

Jerry, PageFly Team

Aikuki

this is my first day using the app and is really easy and awesome! I had some beginer issues but christian was really helpfull and quickly answering.

July 11, 2021

Catalina thank you so much for your kind words, we are happy because you find the app awesome. ♥
if you need further help just remember that we are one click away from you.

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly team

RecycleForVets

Highly recommend. Best web builder I've used in a long time. extremely well built and reliable to make an enormous amount of designs and tweaks!

July 11, 2021

Thank you for your choice and belief in PageFly!

We are all filled with happiness after receiving your kind words - you’ve just made our day! It’s our promise to continuously improve our app and service quality so as to meet your higher expectations.

We value your trust in us, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any problems. Our team stands by you anytime you need us!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager