PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

ALMEC PRODUCTS

It's a good app, but the 5 start review is for the customer service. Always happy to help and actually get things sorted.

Black and Favored

Service is amazing! I was able to learn how to use the app on my own for the most part. If I had questions the help guides were useful, and the reps for PageFly in the chat were even more prompt and helpful. I felt I could trust them by allowing them accees to the back end of my store and they helped make my page exactly how I wanted it to be! Thanks again Randy!

ChillOutHemp

Great Support from Sami, very supportive person, and full of patience, I like the support of PageFly.

I enjoy that ,Its easy to use the app
I did not enjoy any thing , all is enjoyed

beautyskits

Great customer service helped me with my reviews, I love this app its good for page builder would recommend

Weddings 101

New to shopify & Pagefly, day one of trial, but its been great really helping me to create much better looking pages and have used the support on day 1 and its been brill. So far so good, thank you!

WHYLO

Great support! Randy was awesome and helped me alot! Great app as well. Started to use few days ago. :)

Afewhometruths

Absolutely fantastic support and very responsive. I love this app and it makes ensuring your site looks that little bit special really easy.

Ellennyswim

I just spoke to Randy on PageFly's chat support - OMG the most helpful guy. He solved my issues, sent me a video to show me how to do it myself in future and sent me a link with info to solve another problem. Made my day and saved me lots of time where I would have been fumbling around trying to work it out.

Alohii

Really great page builder, doesn't take too long to get the hang of, the support is incredible. They are always ready to help over chat and are happy to jump in help fix any issues you might have. So many people ask what theme im using and I say the pages are custom built using pagefly and they can't believe it. Its incredible what you can do with this app.

THE G.B.S.

Highly recommend this app to any one who's looking for setting up custom pages for their business + their support is willing to help you and went and beyond. Satisfied 100%