PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create ultra-persuasive, SEO-friendly landing, product page

SuvidhaFashion

I used this app and I came across an issue with the contact form and the support is too good and it help me a lot to solve the issue .. Thanks PageFly

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your feedback really means a lot to us and we do appreciate it.
Our whole team is always happy to be able to help you so please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions via Live chat.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Plantegy

June helped me immediately when I have an issue. What an efficient customer service and technical support from her.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our app. We really appreciate it. If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask us via direct chat. We are always trying our best to help you. Once again, thank you for choosing PageFly.

June | PageFly Team

AV Hub

Great team. Tracy is the best!!! You guys made our lives easier. Thank you for your help! The best app ever.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you've had a great experience with PageFly. This serves as a motivation for us to further improve our support quality.
Should there be anything else, feel free to drop us a message. We're more than happy to help you.

Best regards,
Tracy | PageFly Team

Cadia Sleep

Great app, great customer support. Very simple and intuitive to use. Customer support is prompt and incredibly helpful.

January 12, 2021

Hi Keith,
Thanks for commenting on your experience with the community for all of us your opinion and your experience with the product is very important.

Angel | PageFly Team

Preciso Disto

Estava com dúvidas e ao chamar no chat fui muito bem atendida e meu problema foi resolvido. Excelente atendimento

Hi Veronica,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

GlowithIt Cosmetics

This Ap works great! Very user friendly especially if you do not have technical skills, like me. Chat is very efficient at handling the issues.

Hi Faira,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need help, our support is available 24/7.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Arikah's Boutique

I used this app to create a new home page. It was pretty easy except for one them issue. I was able to use the chat and Jerry helped me right away. I would definitely use this service again and tell others

Hi Shakira,

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again,
Jerry - PageFly Team

BlkStyStore

Page fly team are 10 out of 10, the best team I'v ever seen in my life, the only thing that I can say is thank you guys for always helping me!

Hi Renato,

Thank you for your awesome review. This really helps me and my team grow.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Touqir | PageFly Team

ecgce

PageFly provides an UNPARALLELED level of customer service, even with their free version (which is powerful beyond my wildest needs). I 1000000% recommend this add on/app for anyone looking for something well beyond the built in page offerings of shopify.

January 13, 2021

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you and thank you again for sharing your thoughts, experience using PageFly and PageFly support. I am Glad to know that you are enjoying using our app.
Your words provide us Huge encouragement to provide the best Customer Support You will ever see.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Max - PageFly team

FARABOX

Incredible customer service, they helped me so much and are always available 24/7 to assist - would recommend to anyone! The app is very easy to use and has supported me so much whilst setting up my online business.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.

Our pleasure to help you with your business <3