PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
October 24, 2020

The service support staff (Angel) is very friendly and helpful! He went all the way, using a video recorded by himself to guide me through the coding process. superb!

Carnected
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Angle | PageFly Team

October 24, 2020

This app allowed me to add more complicated features to certain pages of my store that you just can't do with a standard Shopify page. The helpdesk is also great. For the few times I've needed to seek help from them, they've always been able to provide me with a solution to the issues I've had in an timely and really polite manner. Thanks to Randy in particular for the help you provided me with recently.

Oasis Black
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Randy | PageFly Team

October 23, 2020

So impressed with this app, and beyond amazed with the live chat support. Not only did they answer my questions but would quickly jump in and fix it - during and outside of business hours here in the US! I'd give 6 stars if I could.

Yardbird Outside
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

October 23, 2020

I've been using this app for a few years now (times flies!). What I really like about it is the freedom to customize your pages. My theme is great but having the creativity to move things around how I please has gone great. And the support is unmatched. They're there to lend a helping hand and educate you on what the problem was.

Daisy Jeys
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi Daisy ,

Thanks for your lovely review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

October 23, 2020

Pagefly is easy to use and intuitive in design. Their customer chat was instant and very helpful in problem solving. Very satisfied with the product and assistance.

n-ue
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi Rhea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know whenever you will need any help.