PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2010 reviews

Stick & Ball

Pagefly's customer service is UNBELIEVABLE! As a designer I have worked on multiple platforms - never in my 5 years of marketing have I EVER experience such incredible customer service. A fantastic product and team. There app is easy to use and user friendly when it comes to creating beautiful sites. Well done guys. Bravo.

Victor and Edward - you have been unbelievably helpful with your expertise and kind responses. Simply fantastic!

Muted Ltd.

I love this app - finally a way to avoid Liquid on shopify. I can make the pages from scratch or from templates - it is extremely user friendly. I like the freedom to choose what I want !

JenniferAngelSoulShop

I am used to Word Press so the shopify experience has been challenging.
As I have affilliate and dropship, l chose Page Fly to work with for a page builder. The consultants, all of them, have been excellent, so patient and really going beyound to make things right ofr me and to provide some training. Thanks to their assistance and advice, I can now go full steam with putting things into place and meet my launch date.

Thank you Page Fly team, you are amazing, I couldn't have done it withou you.
Jennifer

Spymaster

This app is easy to use and you can get some fantastic layouts without knowing anything about coding. They have great features and animations and the webpages load fast and are really responsive.

Great customer service as well and they really help you out if you are struggling or if you're having a hard time understanding something.

Rhea Manor Natural Market

I had some trouble with it at first, but with the help of their support I was able to get it resolved pretty quickly and keep moving forward. It's nice that they have a free version

Wall Beds Plus

So far I am really enjoying this app and tech support is fast and responsive. I tried one other page builder and this is much better.

Krieger Collection

Just WOW, and another WOW for costumer service! Dealt with all problems at spot, answered after 10 MINUTES! Application it self is gold!

The Organic Watches

Great support team, were able to help me straight away and offer great advise, would highly recommend!

SustainHealth Academy

Makes designing a website easy... especially with no design skills! Great support help to... understanding and helpful.

Cell Mechanic Inc.

Really helpful in building nice looking pages quickly without having to hassle with writing code. Support was also very quick and friendly.