PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sohum Linen

Location India

App is amazing and more importantly, there support team is amazing. I have been able to create pages very smoothly because of their amazing support

July 28, 2022

Hi my friend,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me and my PageFly Team. We are so glad that we could help you go through your issues with the divider.

Feel free to drop us a message via Live Chat if you need further assistance, we are just one click away!

Warm Regards,
Chloe | PageFly Team

Klanza

Time spent using app About 1 month

very good app. dashboard is very easy. The developer team and support team are very helpful. they even code for me for creating different widgets. I really appreciate that. the only thing I am not impressed with is the pricing, it is a little expensive otherwise the app is perfect.

Hi Bibek!

It was my pleasure helping you out. Thank you so much for such a nice review. It means a lot to us. Rest assured we are working very hard in improving our services to cater clients like you.

Many Thanks,
Hamza | PageFly Team

Toronto Fashion Incubator

While I didn't find the overall experience as user-friendly as some apps, the customer service and assistance when I was stuck was phenomenal. They were quick to respond, detailed and patient. For this reason alone, I would suggest this app.

July 22, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your feedback and criticism.
We do appreciate that you take your time to share your feedback using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor
We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.
Our PageFly team is trying hard day by day to improve PageFly better and better. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and a Help Center to support you.
Thank you again for your feedback.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

ArtLeon

Time spent using app About 2 months

Because this app in conflict with my another app, Hailey double checked for me after I fixed this issue, and also helped me checked other issues on the store, really really helped me a lot!!! I love pagefly, I would love to recommend it to everyone!!!

July 22, 2022

Thank you so so much for spending time on leaving us the feedback. It means a lot for us (and for me too, you've made my day <3 ) We won't stop trying our best to deserve your trust.

And please don't forget that we are always by your side, 24/7 in the live chat.

Hailey - PageFly team

Bath Daddy

I love how easy PageFly is to create a nice looking landing page. I had some issues getting the pages to show up because of our custom coded website but the support team was able to help me figure it out and were very responsive. Great customer service, and a great product!

July 22, 2022

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

トレファトレファ

Location Japan

私たちのサイトの多くのページでPageFlyを使用しています。私たちチームは、サイトの制作についてはプロフェッショナルではないですが、いつでも疑問に答えてくれる、PageFlyのサポートチームが優秀でとても助かっています。

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

CAPNOS

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great page builder with tons of integrations and an even better support team - responds within minutes and resolves complex issues in minutes as well. Can't recommend them enough. Thanks Sani!

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving an amazing review for us. Your feedback really means a lot to me and my team and we will try our best to bring you great experiences with PageFly.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Sani - PageFly Team

Baracuta

Location Italy

L'app è molto vasta e permette di fare moltissime cose, personalizzando molto il design anche per chi non ha esperienza di codice. L'assistenza è velocissima (live chat 24h), risponde con velocità e competenza.

July 22, 2022

Grazie mille per la tua generosa recensione. Siamo felici che ti sia divertito moltissimo con noi!
Grazie per la vostra fiducia, siamo grati per un cliente straordinario come te.
Se c'è qualcos'altro che possiamo fare per aiutare, faccelo sapere.

PageFly | Kate - Responsabile del successo dei clienti

R ethical

Location Japan

So easy to build the website by myself. Chat is easy to contact and they respond so quick. I really recommend this app.

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Randy | PageFly Team

RepMe LLC.

I like how simple and intuitive the platform is for the consumer to build a coming soon page on their own. Also the consumer service is very kind and patient. I had an issue that took me forever to figure our how to solve but with the live chat feature I was able to get help instantly. I was connected with a rep whose name is Nora. They did not only fix my issue but recorded their steps so I can know how to fix the issue if I was to run into in again in the future.

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.
Your feedback is the most meaningful gift for our every working-hard day's effort to provide better products and service to our beloved customers, like you.
Nora - PageFly Team