PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Shop.myblix

One of the best Shopify apps out there. I have never worked with a better program that offers so much flexibility and above the top customer service. Any question I have the PageFly team is available via chat to resolve any thing i can't figure out. They are kind and helpful. PageFly helps me easily and quickly build my website, headache free

ZZZ BEARS

It's super easy to build a page exactly like you want it with this app. Plus I love that you can pull in products from your store. But the real star is the customer support team. I've contacted them dozens of times and they're not only responsive, they will often make the changes for you and then show you how they did it. It's probably the best support I've experienced with any Shopify App!

Loads Laundry

Not super intuitive, but the support team is very helpful and very accessible to help me figure things out.

Strike Force Australia

Easy to use & fantastic support! Chat was online in minutes and resolved issues quickly!

Lydina Jean Collection

I have not had the pleasure of fully using this app yet. However, I would like to comment on the EXCELLENT customer service I received from the PageFly Team. -GREAT JOB!

-LJC

Luminambiance

One of the best apps on Shopify. Just awesome. You can build any kind on pages. All for free. And on top you have the live chat. Just Great !

Hand Halos

Awesome flow and 8/10 as far as ease of use. Customer service was GREAT! It's very similar to Elementor for WordPress. Love drag-and-drop editors. I really love how I can edit things and try it before I just have to commit to a subscription. I'm 90% more likely to subscribe apps who do this. It shows great confidence in their product - and in the case of PageFly, their product is worth it!

Timo's World

Haven't gone fully commercial with the app just yet however, good services & support so far. Definitely recommend giving it a try!

Samplified

Sami was extremely helpful and quick to answer any questions. This really is the best page builder on shopify at the moment.

Ink'd Visions

Very easy to use, for someone that is not very website savvy I created some very professional looking pages.

I had some trouble and the customer support was very helpful.