PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Cavegirl Foods, Inc.

Whenever I have a problem the Pagefly team always finds a way to help and resolve my issues. Great customer service and attention!

BioMarkers Test

It is truly a complete tool to build pages, blog posts, products pages and more by previewing how the page will look like. Moreover it has tons of customization options, both for beginners and advanced users. I would definitely recommend.
One suggestion: Make the cart page editable like the product page, that is being able to add content below the cart. That would be awesome!

Painamy

Amazing service, this app is worth it 100%. From all apps out there this was the easiest to use and learn. It is totally user friendly for non-programming users. The best part of this app is their team members, they answer at all times and they are eager to help you to improve your page. At any time we ran with a problem they were there for helping. Amazing customer service. I totally recommend Randy, he is an amazing member of Pagefly, he helped me with many issues I had when building pages. He is an awesome man!

doodahdeals.com

Easy to use and the customer service is top-notch. We use this as a custom home page editor for all of our Shopify stores.

Spiralis

Super helpful staff that responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The app is easy to use for those of us who don’t code and allows more variety than some themes. So far I’ve made my password page just the way I want it and am looking forward to playing around with it more.

3DNet

Great app. Very easy to use for someone with almost no experience in web design. Good customer support as well.

HelloKlean

Currently using the trial version and feel very positive about the app. The team is very responsive and super helpful. Plus the interface is very easy to use.

GarotaEsperta

Exceptional customer support. They answered me really quickly and gave me the solution right away. The app is also really easy to manage. Really glad with my choice.

Kids Colors & Co.

I came from Shogun, Pagefly is the best app for custom pages, not only all features but also their customer service is the best. kudos

M2U NYC

PageFly is great - especially their support team. They are super responsive and try their best to help me when I have questions. Highly recommend it!