PageFly Landing Page Builder , 7,390 reviews

4.9
Edited December 19, 2020

The level of customer service is so good, I wonder if it's sustainable. I thought I just got lucky with the first reps that helped me, but they have all been over the top amazing. Honestly, it's the only reason I use this app.

Pierce Gallery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and what we need to improve PageFly as well as the service that we provide.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always strive to get this.

I truly understand that while using PageFly, you could face some problems. Our app is still developed and we are creating more features so it’s inevitable to have some issues occurring. That’s the reason why our whole team is always trying to improve PageFly to make it easy to use and more friendly.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

October 26, 2020

Buyer beware! Missing basic features... you can find more advanced stuff on MS Word! Had to custom code stuff I needed - even the Shopify BLOG is more advanced in some aspects. Buyer beware!

Marrfish Home Delivery
Time spent using app: 12 days
PageFly replied November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.

We really value your opinion and this helps us to know what we are doing and give us more encouragement to improve PageFly better and better. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

We are always looking forward to your more suggestions and recommendations and we hope that we can help you anytime you need so feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need help.

October 22, 2020

It's ok. I liked it until i just noticed someone on my site, who seemed to be referred from PageFly. This didn't make sense and we never approved to be used as a promo tool for them so i clicked the referral link, and it went to a login for pagefly. I assume there is some sort of hidden labelling that pagefly use to promote themselves via our sites unethically....very weird. I am keeping an eye on this.

Chibebe® USA
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied January 5, 2021

Hi Paulitta Zito,
I hope you had a great weekend.

As I explained in the previous email, unfortunately, I haven't received a response from you :(

I spent my weekend installing and researching the working mechanism of the Chatra app and to find out a clear answer for you.

I recorded this video: https://www.loom.com/share/6e13041dd12a438bb200f8dc9bbe918f please take a look and you will understand better. Besides that, we commit that this won't affect your customers
I understand what you are worried about, we are also a company doing business and we totally understand your feeling.

However, please be rest assured. We're always here, you're here too, there isn't anything else affecting your customers. We respect our customers, respect you as well as respect your customers.

I hope you can understand, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have the Support LiveChat 24/7

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited September 11, 2020

Looks good until it asks you to pay to restore old versions, extremely annoying to lose all progress when editing for mobile and then finding out the desktop version changed automatically, made me waste a lot of time. I did not like the buggy interface either, a bit confusing

spinepalco
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thought and detailed feedback to us, we do appreciate and value your review.

PageFly provides the Support 24/7 and we notice that you did not contact us while you had troubles when using PageFly. Because we really hope that we can assist you, stay with you whenever you need help.

We do understand that the interface can make you feel confused at first but we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better.

We also sent an email to you and called you but we haven't seen your reply yet. So we do hope that we can help you as much as possible.

Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

July 7, 2020

I disagree with all the 5 star reviews as well as the numerous online reviews and articles commending PageFly. I attempted to create a page to promote my rewards program and experienced nothing but trouble. When inserting images into the allocated blocks they appeared distorted and trying to use the side panel tools to add/reduce spacing etc just made it worse. PageFly should provide recommended image sizes for each block to save time fart arsing around. Even trying to get the main page banner to show completely was troublesome and the whole page ended up looking like a dogs breakfast, not to mention I wasted a day and got nowhere. I do not recommend this app because it is complicated to use and not user friendly at all. I gave Layouthub a whirl it is far superior in my opinion and much easier to use.

Glyco Skincare
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 22, 2020

Not a bad app but pricing is average at best. Once you downgrade from a premium plan in order to avoid monthly recurring charges all premium features disappear immediately.

STFU.BIKE
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 20, 2020

It was incredibly glitchy and took almost a day to build and continually correct one page. I had high hopes but it just didn't work.

Vinegar Shed
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 1, 2020

I downloaded this app and realized it wouldn't work in the way I needed it to. So I deleted it and then email the guys to ask them to remove all the left over code it has placed on my theme. I have now sent my 3rd email and still no answer.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 23, 2020

5 star for the app, 0 star for customer service team. instead of providing "efficient" answers, please try to answer your customers with useful advices. Thank you for listening.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 4, 2019

This app doesnt allow you to edit exisiting pages, collection page or product page. If u delete this apps without downgrading your plan, they will take your money

Star Vibes