Reviews (3,424)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time tracking, user-friendly interface, and seamless store integration. It supports multiple retailers and enhances customer experience with a clean tracking page. It's easy to set up, customizable, and adds a professional touch to websites. The customer support team is efficient and quick in problem-solving. Merchants also value its affordability and revenue-generating capability. It's a comprehensive tracking solution suitable for both beginners and professionals.

June 13, 2024

I love this app because it is very simple and ease to use.

It has so many carrier partners included in its basic plan.

I just want the main thing to manually update the courier partner whom the app shows is different from the original one.

Regards,

Love it!

fetchone
About 1 month using the app
May 29, 2024

very good but a little bit expensive

Zopiax
Belgium
17 minutes using the app
April 27, 2024

good

VogueVault
Netherlands

Simple and Easy to Install

Bizarre Bazaar
34 minutes using the app
Edited July 4, 2023

Function wise it's pretty good.
Frustratingly they are quick to remind you to upgrade when you reach the limits of a plan, but they don't automatically reduce the amount you pay if your orders that month fall short of the tier you're in. Looking back at the past few months I can see that we've lined the pockets of Parcel Panel with $100s of unused credits because they told us we needed to upgrade the plan when really we didn't.

Update: since writing my original review, the PP team reached out to refund about 1/4 of the over payments I made this year (paying for tiers that I wasn't using). They have also created a bespoke plan for me which has made the whole PP experience a lot more cost effective.

Pixie Wing
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
Channelwill replied July 7, 2023

Hello Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding services and support. We wish you luck and prosperity in your endeavors. If you need more help, please feel to message us anytime. Thank you for your time and consideration, and have a wonderful day!

All the best,
ParcelPanel

April 22, 2024

La acabo de instalar y el servicio técnico es muy rápido y bueno. Subiré a 5 estrellas una vez lo pruebe y funcione perfectamente.

Yeadreams R&B
Spain
About 2 months using the app
February 11, 2024

its really quick and good way be assisted

SARA Stores