Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time tracking, intuitive interface, and support for multiple retailers. It integrates smoothly with Shopify, offering real-time shipping rates and customizable labels. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and commitment to a positive experience. Merchants appreciate the customizable receipts, insights into visitor behavior, and seamless customer tracking. The app is noted for its speed, ability to hide Chinese details, and its value for money, making it ideal for dropshippers.

December 11, 2023

So Far I've just been using for minutes - but support has been fantastic - very responsive and able resolve 95% of my issues - there is 1 supplier that I use that is not supported here in NZ - I will leave a more informed review after using it in the front lines!

NZ Health Store
New Zealand
About 2 hours using the app
December 16, 2023

Your customers support is very good thank you for your time !

Your Health sky

VACU
Germany
About 17 hours using the app
November 17, 2023

Très réactif, à l'écoute, simple d'utilisation, des tarifs plus de correct. Aucun problème pour le moment, je recommande.

Doderlase
16 days using the app
December 23, 2023

Nice.

Produyo
Portugal
5 days using the app
Edited July 4, 2023

Function wise it's pretty good.
Frustratingly they are quick to remind you to upgrade when you reach the limits of a plan, but they don't automatically reduce the amount you pay if your orders that month fall short of the tier you're in. Looking back at the past few months I can see that we've lined the pockets of Parcel Panel with $100s of unused credits because they told us we needed to upgrade the plan when really we didn't.

Update: since writing my original review, the PP team reached out to refund about 1/4 of the over payments I made this year (paying for tiers that I wasn't using). They have also created a bespoke plan for me which has made the whole PP experience a lot more cost effective.

Pixie Wing
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
Channelwill replied July 7, 2023

Hello Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding services and support. We wish you luck and prosperity in your endeavors. If you need more help, please feel to message us anytime. Thank you for your time and consideration, and have a wonderful day!

All the best,
ParcelPanel

August 13, 2023

my first time using this. I'll let you know what I think later............................................................................................................................................

Head 2 $tore, LLC
4 months using the app
May 23, 2023

Amazing app, it helped me a lot and helped my customers to track their parcels easily, but the price of the Enterprise plan is expensive, otherwise everything is amazing.

100 Footwear
About 1 year using the app
Channelwill replied May 26, 2023

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on Parcel Panel with us. We will continue to provide better functions and service to our customers like you.🤗

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Best Regards,
Parcel Panel

October 24, 2023

This is my inaugural attempt at configuring it on my Shopify store, and I found it to be user-friendly and a valuable addition to our website.

EugBreeze