Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time order tracking feature, praising its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. It supports multiple online retailers and offers customization options for accurate tracking. The customer support is noted for its responsiveness and efficiency. Merchants find it good value for money, with affordable plans and a useful free option. It's seen as a tool that enhances the customer shopping experience and aids business growth.

January 25, 2024

The Free plan is more than enough to get started, and the paid plans are super affordable! The customer support is exceptional; we have never seen anything like it before. After submitting our inquiry, we received a response from Donna within 20 seconds - literally. Within just three minutes, all our issues were resolved. We cannot recommend it enough!

Aulux
Italy
6 months using the app
April 8, 2024

I'm impressed by the speed of the support, that's the first thing I look for any app I install, how responsive they are. They are fabulous. Also we were missing a carrier and within less than 2 weeks they added it for us. Prior them I was using another software for tracking it was expensive and never as fast as them.

GothRider Brand
11 days using the app
February 3, 2024

The Parcel Panel Order Tracking app is a must-have for any Shopify store. It offers real-time updates and has a user-friendly interface. Despite occasional issues with courier recognition, the responsive customer support team quickly resolves them. Highly recommended for its functionality and value for money.

allidesire™
3 months using the app
December 27, 2023

The best app for tracking number ever! They have 24/7 support assistance and the personalized my page like I need it and the way I wanted it. I had problem to find some orders with the courier number, and my clients were unable to track their order status, so I talked with Jessica from the support team, and she fixed everything for me within a minute! Highly recommend this app if you want to scale your business their price worth it 100% !!! Happy customer happy life!

FlexibleGoods
8 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Very simple layout and love the simplicity of the app. Support is very helpful as well, in case something is not working. Overall easy to use and a good user interface.

MySchoolEquipment
About 1 month using the app
December 9, 2023

The app is very clear and the tracking page looks great. It's also perfect for beginners who are just starting out. You have all the functions you need straight away and you can even have the branding removed free of charge. I can only recommend it and the support is friendly and fast.

Modcontroller
Germany
About 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

Support was very fast, and was able to provide me with detailed instructions on how to fix my customers shipping notifications. Donna was the best!

unbothered.
15 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Awesome app. Customer service is top notch. Really enjoy them and am using because they seem to be cheaper than other tracking applications. Great compatibility with everything and has tons of settings to take advantage of. Can't recommend enough

BLAZE
2 months using the app
December 13, 2023

The app itself isn't perfect, but it has what I'm after and it's easy to use. The downside may be that it doesn't seem to always update in real-time, and I often have to contact support to refresh the status for me, or sometimes the app doesn't recognise the courier and I have to manually request for it to be changed/added. That said, the customer service team is exceptional -- they're always there to help and respond quickly to any issues. I don't know how it would be if I had to manage more orders, but as long as I can get an instant solution to my problems, I'm satisfied.

Ruby's Ambition
6 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Super app, service is very fast to help if you have any issues.

Golden Age Hub