Reviews (3,661)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time tracking capabilities, noting it keeps both them and their customers well-informed about order statuses. They appreciate the user-friendly interface that simplifies operations and enhances the shopping experience. The app's customer support is highlighted as responsive and efficient, with valuable customization options that allow merchants to tailor tracking pages to their brand. Its seamless integration with Shopify and compatibility with various carriers, especially for international shipping, are also praised. Merchants find the app offers great value, with even the free version providing effective features, and they appreciate the quick setup and problem resolution.

August 13, 2023

my first time using this. I'll let you know what I think later............................................................................................................................................

Head 2 $tore, LLC
4 months using the app
December 16, 2023

Your customers support is very good thank you for your time !

Your Health sky
France
About 2 months using the app
February 11, 2024

its really quick and good way be assisted

SARA Stores
India
About 16 hours using the app
February 6, 2024

It was great

KenMed Surgical
20 days using the app
October 24, 2023

This is my inaugural attempt at configuring it on my Shopify store, and I found it to be user-friendly and a valuable addition to our website.

EugBreeze
About 1 month using the app
December 11, 2023

So Far I've just been using for minutes - but support has been fantastic - very responsive and able resolve 95% of my issues - there is 1 supplier that I use that is not supported here in NZ - I will leave a more informed review after using it in the front lines!

NZ Health Store

VACU
Germany
About 17 hours using the app
April 24, 2024

Sorunlara anında çözüm. Bu harika!

NEVA STORE

Produyo
Portugal
2 months using the app
November 17, 2023

Très réactif, à l'écoute, simple d'utilisation, des tarifs plus de correct. Aucun problème pour le moment, je recommande.

Doderlase