Reviews (3,438)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time tracking, user-friendly interface, and seamless store integration. It supports multiple retailers and enhances customer experience with a clean tracking page. It's easy to set up, customizable, and adds a professional touch to websites. The customer support team is efficient and quick in problem-solving. Merchants also value its affordability and revenue-generating capability. It's a comprehensive tracking solution suitable for both beginners and professionals.

April 14, 2024

The customer support was great. She truly went above and beyond what I asked, and I had just asked a rather simple request, but I was also given more free quotes and she was very quick and professional. Thanks Kath.

Aussie Troves
About 1 month using the app
June 1, 2024

Great response time, and always so helpful! Glad to be working them!

EmergingEra
2 months using the app
April 8, 2024

I'm impressed by the speed of the support, that's the first thing I look for any app I install, how responsive they are. They are fabulous. Also we were missing a carrier and within less than 2 weeks they added it for us. Prior them I was using another software for tracking it was expensive and never as fast as them.

GothRider Brand
11 days using the app
June 9, 2024

My experience was great. The issue was solved. Thank You!

Black Sheep Face The Kingdom.
6 months using the app
April 16, 2024

With 24/7 support, ease of use and benefits, shopify has been indispensable for me since the first day I started using it.

I definitely recommend it

Ragnok TR™
Türkiye
16 days using the app
May 20, 2024

It's been a year in ecom and I've tried a lot of tracking apps I've even paid for most just to discover Parcel Panel and realise they offer everything you need to start for free and once you start scaling they offer a bunch of great deals for the buck.

And the support? It's wonderful, quick to respond and when you need something done they'll help you do it with in a minute.

I definitely recomend 10/10

Fire Rider
Czechia
3 days using the app
May 2, 2024

Quick with their support, and provide information which is helpful to the question being asked.

Groomlet
About 1 month using the app
June 10, 2024

I talk Kath. She is kind person. She is helpful for all needs. Thanks for everything.

ShopTalksNeverEnd
3 months using the app
April 15, 2024

i wish you could support aquiline. if there will be an update, please let me know

Yellow Cart Family Store
15 days using the app
May 10, 2024

Very effective application and responsive support.

Bange Officiel