Reviews (3,424)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time tracking, user-friendly interface, and seamless store integration. It supports multiple retailers and enhances customer experience with a clean tracking page. It's easy to set up, customizable, and adds a professional touch to websites. The customer support team is efficient and quick in problem-solving. Merchants also value its affordability and revenue-generating capability. It's a comprehensive tracking solution suitable for both beginners and professionals.

April 23, 2024

Donna was too kind and helpful to help me setting up my parcel panel order tracking app on my store page. She was also patient enough to do the needful :)

YumeJeong Garden
India
17 days using the app
April 19, 2024

I have not started doing anything in my shopify store yet

Elaborate-Accessories.Store
25 days using the app
February 25, 2024

I still use the basic version to get started, but apart from the limited number of tracks, the app is really comprehensive and the design of the tracking page is amazing. Top 5 apps to have. Super fast and very attentive support. What can I say, if you are still undecided, this is the perfect solution, don't waste your time.

Sleep Lovers
Italy
2 months using the app
March 15, 2024

great customer service and option to have this added to my store

Hoddragon
Over 1 year using the app
May 4, 2024

Incredible, way better than our experience with other trackers and cheaper. Their customer support is truly top tier, went above and beyond to get our orders tracking properly. We have been trying to solve tracking issues for over 5 months and in a little over 24 hours Parcel Panel got everything working for us. Couldn't recommend this app any more. I can see why they have incredible reviews - happy to add ours to the pile! Well done Parcel Panel!

Tucann America
1 day using the app
April 30, 2024

Donna helped me very well. Nothing to add!

Bye Now
Netherlands
2 months using the app
March 21, 2024

It's really very convenient! The integration is very simple and works great! The support service is amazing! I recommend!

Dogs 🐶
3 months using the app
June 8, 2024

Seems like a nice tracking app. Just started using it, but it's impressive so far.

ExcellentSupply.com
13 days using the app
April 9, 2024

Support was very fast, and was able to provide me with detailed instructions on how to fix my customers shipping notifications. Donna was the best!

unbothered.
15 days using the app
May 16, 2024

Parcel panel have all the functionalities we required. professional communications, specially Donna is a great communicative and professional. love you guys. Thank you!

Bloomie Boutique