Reviews (65)

4.7
May 17, 2024

I highly recommend Parcely for their easy app integration and exceptional support. Their team is incredibly responsive and has been invaluable in assisting us with all our shipping needs. Last but not least, their set up service is free, the team is kind and helpful, so I are delighted that we have found them. :)

Vapes and Puffs
Slovakia
18 days using the app
April 8, 2024

Loading time is awful, waits 2min to save 1 changed setting + you need to pay for it

LaMivo
16 days using the app
Pulsev replied April 10, 2024

Im sorry you feel like this, but this review is kind of unfair. Yes, Parcely is not a free app and regular setting changes don't take 2 min to save. Only saving the shipping methods change can take few seconds longer.
PS: We do offer a free setup service for the Parcely app and shipping methods. Please let us know if you need help.

March 25, 2024

Had a really great expirience!

Whislt the apps general UX/UI might seem a bit old fashioned, it is easy to work with once you get the gist of it.

I would like to say a SPECIAL thanks to Erik, I guess a Latvian member of the parcelyapp team, he really helped a lot on setting up my dpd and omniva api's, and very much went above and beyond to help our store, this has truly been a satisfying expirience.

MSM NATTY
6 days using the app
November 10, 2023

helped me immediately.

My Store
7 months using the app
January 3, 2020

Ootasime mitu aastat, et keegi lõpuks Shopify-s selle lahenduse välja töötaks meie piirkonna jaoks. Töötab suurepäraselt ja tugi on tasemel. Ainult head sõnad ja soovitused!

Aegaon Watches
Over 3 years using the app
Pulsev replied January 3, 2020

Tänud mõnusa tagasiside eest :)

May 12, 2020

Super easy to set up, works perfectly straight out the box. Saves us lot of work hours. An essential app for us.

Pastakapunkt
Almost 3 years using the app

April 20, 2020

Väga hea ja asjalik app pakiautomaatide lisamiseks. Kuigi seadistamise õpetus oli minu jaoks natuke puuduliku infoga, sain kiiret abi kasutajatoest. Julgen kindlalt seda appi soovitada.

Novexpert Eesti (Silvaron OÜ)
Over 2 years using the app
Pulsev replied April 20, 2020

Tänud heade sõnade eest. Uuendame peagi oma õpetuse ja lisame ka Eesti keelse versiooni. Meie kasutajatugi aitab muidugi ka edaspidi heameelega.

October 4, 2020

We have always valued good support by app developers and Parcely does not disappoint. They take into consideration their clients’ suggestions and improve on them. Very fast and professional support and overall a perfect solution for e-commerce in Europe. Written by a customer from Estonia.

D'ARMATI
Over 2 years using the app
Pulsev replied October 10, 2020

Thank you and our support is always ready to help.

November 2, 2023

The support is very fast and always ready to help. They solved our problem very fast, and noticed us when it was ready. I could really recommend Parcely. :)

Cseles, a felnőtt szörp
Hungary
5 months using the app
October 7, 2020

Exactly what we needed when we changed from woo-commerce to Shopify.
Support is amazing, Erik has been a big help to us and tailored the app to work exactly as we needed.

Maailmakaubad
About 2 years using the app
Pulsev replied October 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support is always ready to help with the app setup :)