4.8
December 23, 2023

Fantasic bundle application for your e-com website! It increased my AOV & conversion rate! It was easy to install and good customer support! Thanks!

Flygboll
26 days using the app
November 8, 2023

I'm using this app for two weeks now and the support is AMAZING!! They really helped me setup a perfect discount bundle :)

Yermatix
Netherlands
3 months using the app
November 14, 2023

The app is very well made with features that function smoothly. The only negative factor is customer support which is almost nonexistent on their platform.

They answer after days and when they do, they can't help you, then make you wait for the developer who answers but doesn't do anything, so you end up spending a week waiting for a specific customization that never arrives.

SHAPERLUV
Italy
4 days using the app
Shoplifters replied November 15, 2023

Foremost: sorry that you had a bad experience with our customer support.

You contacted us on a Saturday, and I was on a private trip, so I couldn't look into the matter on the weekend. I replied on Monday that I will look into your case asap, which I did on Tuesday, but you already uninstalled the app.

We're sorry, but sometimes it takes a business day until we can look into more complicated things. If you are still interested in a solution, we would be happy to have you back.

December 20, 2023

Recently installed app. Very user friendly and easy to configure. Seems like they have thought of everything. Great value for money too, compared to other similar apps. Also SUPER quick and friendly customer service.

Scentsational Home
About 1 hour using the app
December 20, 2023

Easy to use, super fast customer service.

Catmist
8 days using the app
December 23, 2023

Mycket bra app! Enkel att sätta upp och den genomsnittliga order värdet har ökat :)

Thumbs Up Store
3 months using the app
October 11, 2023

Fantastic app, its easy to set up and its perfect for products u can sell in bundles.

Zoomie
About 2 months using the app
October 3, 2023

Great solution for offering color bundles and Buy more, Save More promotions. Customer service was excellent with some help with custom adaptation.

Axios Bands
8 days using the app
September 24, 2023

I use Pennywise for one of my shops and I am very happy with it. The support ist very good and very fast. Thanks and go on with your good work.

sardine.shop
Germany
11 days using the app
September 23, 2023

jag tycker den är lätt att använda. helt ok design. hade varit najs om man kunde styla den lite annorlunda med olika mallar eller något. men den ökar vårat ordervalue så helt klart värt 10 dollar i månaden!

Vardagshyllan