4.9
June 28, 2023

I cannot recommend this Shopify app enough! Since I started using it, my sales results have skyrocketed, and I am incredibly happy with the positive effects it has had on my online store.

One of its most valuable features is that the customer rather buy in bulk than buy single item. This because of your discount service you guys offer!
Pennywise has really helped me take my sales to a whole new level. With its comprehensive and intuitive tools, I've been able to optimize my store and improve my conversion rates impressively. It has provided me with insights and analysis that have helped me make wise decisions regarding marketing and product strategy.
Now I can focus on developing my brand and interacting with my customers instead.

It is also worth mentioning the outstanding customer support that comes with this app. Every time I've had questions or needed help, their team has been incredibly responsive and professional. They have truly shown that they care about my success and have always been there to help me.

In conclusion, Pennywise app has revolutionized my sales work. It has helped me increase my income, streamline my processes and take my store to new heights. If you want to maximize your sales and gain a competitive edge, this app is an absolute must. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

hairyforyou
2 months using the app
March 14, 2024

Jätte bra och snabb suport

Sommartofflan
6 days using the app
June 14, 2023

I got this amazing app installed directly when I heard about it and I got my first sale with this! I love it, it's super easy to use and it really helps the upsell! Thank you Pennywise! I can recommend to everyone!

Bouclés
8 months using the app
Shoplifters replied June 20, 2023

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to boost your sales and help you grow.
If you need a new feature or something else, just drop us a message via chat box :)

December 23, 2023

Väldigt bra app! Använt till alla mina olika hemsidor och funkar lika bra på alla! Stark rekommendation.

PridePinNorden
3 months using the app
July 24, 2023

As an avid online shopper, I recently integrated the Pennywise app into my product page, and I am thrilled with the results! This app has significantly enhanced the shopping experience for my customers, making it easier and more enticing for them to purchase multiple items.

The app's seamless integration with my product page was a breeze, and the customizable bundle options are a real game-changer. Now, customers can take advantage of attractive discounts when they purchase multiple items from my store. The ability to set different discount tiers, such as "Buy 1 Get 50% Off" or "Buy 2 Get 70% Off," has been a huge hit with my shoppers.

Overall, Pennywise has proven to be an invaluable addition to my online store. It has not only increased sales but also boosted customer loyalty by offering them a seamless and rewarding shopping experience. If you're looking to simplify your shopping process and offer irresistible bundle deals, I highly recommend giving Pennywise a try!

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5 stars)

Sandslukarn
About 1 month using the app
December 25, 2023

ökat omsättningen enormt mycket!
En app alla bör använda sig av.

CalmBreath
About 1 month using the app
July 31, 2023

Absolutely fantastic app. I've tried many bundling apps, this is the 6th one I've tried with this store, but I've tried even more bundling apps on another store. It's fast, highly customisable, user friendly, and the support is awesome.

Functionally, I found this app allows what I wanted. Which gives my customers the opportunity to add multiple products to cart and not only choose which variants to add, but also which products to add. I don't need to choose for them.

ion8us
18 days using the app
June 22, 2023

Great app that make customers buy more products from ypur shop. Looks amazing and runs smooth, easy to undersyand and works really good. If you should pay for an app this is it.
A have tried it for about a month and one of my products have double in sales

Prylkompaniet
About 2 months using the app
October 3, 2023

Great solution for offering color bundles and Buy more, Save More promotions. Customer service was excellent with some help with custom adaptation.

Axios Bands
8 days using the app
October 11, 2023

Fantastic app, its easy to set up and its perfect for products u can sell in bundles.

Zoomie