Reviews (77)

4.9
December 23, 2023

Fantasic bundle application for your e-com website! It increased my AOV & conversion rate! It was easy to install and good customer support! Thanks!

Flygboll
26 days using the app
Edited June 20, 2024

Thanks to Maria, she ist really helpful and super friendly. I got a quick response and could solve my problem!

Snugglis
Germany
10 months using the app
July 25, 2023

Great help, fast end accurate. They even take live video's on youre questions and send them to u!! I also had a new feature in mind and they bild it at the spot. Thats so cool! thank u so much for the help..

Mileymoon
Netherlands
16 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Jätte bra och snabb suport

Sommartofflan
4 months using the app
July 28, 2023

This app is brilliant. I wanted to offer customers the ability to get discounts when they buy more than one item out of a particular collection. The more they buy the greater the discount. I explored around half a dozen apps that appeared above this one in the search results and each one was either overly complicated or didn't quite do what I needed.

I installed this app. Straight away an instant chat popped up and confirmed it could do what I wanted. Within a few minutes I had it installed and live on my store.

It's a great app, simple to use and does what it says.

Up The Reds
1 day using the app
October 31, 2023

Excellent!! Fast reply in less than 10 minutes!!

Home Secrets Solved
Cyprus
4 months using the app
November 14, 2023

The app is very well made with features that function smoothly. The only negative factor is customer support which is almost nonexistent on their platform.

They answer after days and when they do, they can't help you, then make you wait for the developer who answers but doesn't do anything, so you end up spending a week waiting for a specific customization that never arrives.

SHAPERLUV
Italy
4 days using the app
Shoplifters replied November 15, 2023

Foremost: sorry that you had a bad experience with our customer support.

You contacted us on a Saturday, and I was on a private trip, so I couldn't look into the matter on the weekend. I replied on Monday that I will look into your case asap, which I did on Tuesday, but you already uninstalled the app.

We're sorry, but sometimes it takes a business day until we can look into more complicated things. If you are still interested in a solution, we would be happy to have you back.

October 3, 2023

Great solution for offering color bundles and Buy more, Save More promotions. Customer service was excellent with some help with custom adaptation.

Axios Bands
8 days using the app
September 24, 2023

I use Pennywise for one of my shops and I am very happy with it. The support ist very good and very fast. Thanks and go on with your good work.

sardine.shop
Germany
11 days using the app
September 23, 2023

jag tycker den är lätt att använda. helt ok design. hade varit najs om man kunde styla den lite annorlunda med olika mallar eller något. men den ökar vårat ordervalue så helt klart värt 10 dollar i månaden!

Vardagshyllan