4.8
December 23, 2023

Fantasic bundle application for your e-com website! It increased my AOV & conversion rate! It was easy to install and good customer support! Thanks!

Flygboll
26 days using the app
February 18, 2024

Super bra app! Man får mer profit om dom köper fler men kunden får även de billigare! Super smart grej som jag hoppas kommer funka bra på butiken.

PrimePrep
27 days using the app
December 20, 2023

Easy to use, super fast customer service.

Catmist
8 days using the app
November 8, 2023

I'm using this app for two weeks now and the support is AMAZING!! They really helped me setup a perfect discount bundle :)

Yermatix
Netherlands
December 23, 2023

Mycket bra app! Enkel att sätta upp och den genomsnittliga order värdet har ökat :)

Thumbs Up Store
February 18, 2024

Bra App!

ScandiSkins
About 1 month using the app
November 14, 2023

The app is very well made with features that function smoothly. The only negative factor is customer support which is almost nonexistent on their platform.

They answer after days and when they do, they can't help you, then make you wait for the developer who answers but doesn't do anything, so you end up spending a week waiting for a specific customization that never arrives.

SHAPERLUV
Italy
4 days using the app
Shoplifters replied November 15, 2023

Foremost: sorry that you had a bad experience with our customer support.

You contacted us on a Saturday, and I was on a private trip, so I couldn't look into the matter on the weekend. I replied on Monday that I will look into your case asap, which I did on Tuesday, but you already uninstalled the app.

We're sorry, but sometimes it takes a business day until we can look into more complicated things. If you are still interested in a solution, we would be happy to have you back.

February 27, 2024

Supernöjd! Har provat andra bundle appar också, men än så länge är pennywise bäst!

TITTUT STRUMPAN
October 31, 2023

Excellent!! Fast reply in less than 10 minutes!!

Home Secrets Solved
Cyprus
4 months using the app
February 25, 2024

Grym, Smidig och lätt att använda där du även kan justera allt utseendemässigt

heatless