4.9
February 19, 2024

Riktigt bra verktyg för att öka AOV samt skapa fantastiska erbjudanden som kunderna inte kan tacka nej till

NordicHandel
About 21 hours using the app
June 20, 2023

10/10 Bundle app! I have used Bundle bear before but their price is to much and its way harder to learn than Pennywise.

The bundles are really really good and i love that they constantly update their app and listen to their customers. 10 dollars for 1 month is insanely cheap for a bundle app with the features it got!

100% recommend to everybody out there!!

Djurhörnan.se
29 days using the app
September 24, 2023

I use Pennywise for one of my shops and I am very happy with it. The support ist very good and very fast. Thanks and go on with your good work.

sardine.shop
Germany
11 days using the app
September 23, 2023

jag tycker den är lätt att använda. helt ok design. hade varit najs om man kunde styla den lite annorlunda med olika mallar eller något. men den ökar vårat ordervalue så helt klart värt 10 dollar i månaden!

Vardagshyllan
6 months using the app
July 25, 2023

Great help, fast end accurate. They even take live video's on youre questions and send them to u!! I also had a new feature in mind and they bild it at the spot. Thats so cool! thank u so much for the help..

Mileymoon
Netherlands
16 days using the app
June 24, 2023

Very happy with this app.
It is very easy to use and thanks to the discount steps, our sales have increased.
Highly recommended!

Summer Slippers
4 months using the app
July 10, 2023

Very useful app and customer support is unmatched!! you can suggest improvements and they will be done in no time. Perfect for every business looking to improve their AOV and look of their store.

Juicify
Germany
18 days using the app
July 2, 2023

This app is a total game-changer for businesses like mine. It's so easy to use and gives me the power to customize volume discounts, which has greatly increased my average order value.
Pennywise has truly helped me boost my revenue and provide better value to my customers. I highly recommend it!

+ The support is great.

Powerscrub
About 1 month using the app
June 15, 2023

Pennywise is an excellent app that provides a smooth and easy user experience. I was pleasantly surprised by the app's user-friendliness and seamless interface. It is effortless to navigate through different features and find what I need without any hassle.
One of the best aspects of Pennywise is its smooth design. The app is sleek and has a minimalist style that makes it easy to focus on the essentials. I truly appreciate that everything is clearly and intuitively organized.

TassTrend
10 days using the app
Shoplifters replied June 20, 2023

Thank you so much for your detailed review. If you need new features, please let us know. We're more than happy to implement them for you.

July 28, 2023

This app is brilliant. I wanted to offer customers the ability to get discounts when they buy more than one item out of a particular collection. The more they buy the greater the discount. I explored around half a dozen apps that appeared above this one in the search results and each one was either overly complicated or didn't quite do what I needed.

I installed this app. Straight away an instant chat popped up and confirmed it could do what I wanted. Within a few minutes I had it installed and live on my store.

It's a great app, simple to use and does what it says.

Up The Reds